Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:25 pm

I have a problem at the moment, and I don't need sleep, I need Suzuko to let go of me He said to Cy. He was trying to get Suzuko of but she wouldn't let go.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:30 pm

Do you need help Lee? Cy smiled at Krens comment and surpressed a laugh. He got up and took the note from Kren.

"It says 'He is all thats left... teach him well'."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:36 pm

"Well...it seems that needs a bit more clarification."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:37 pm

Tsuji stood there, silent. Ever since the inccident, Tsuji was never really able to openly talk about what had happened."I just need to know if one of you can help..." Tsuji stared off somewhere as to avoid the eyes of Cy or Kren...not that it mattered because he[Kren] was blind.

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:38 pm

Naw, I'm good... I think. He finally got Suzuko off but she started to cry. Oh man, now she's crying He hugged her again and she stopped. He hummed the song of sweet dreams and she kissed him and fell back to sleep. She finally stopped. Be right there. He said and he teleported to the group.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:38 pm

"That all depends on what you need help with."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:40 pm

"I can try and help like i said Tsuji i can teach you. As long as thats okay with Kren. But still you havent answered the man. Now what happened that you got booted from youre other school?"

Cy said as he walked over to Tsuji. He looked to Lee and smiled and then turned his attention back to Tsuji.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:41 pm

Looking back to Kren and Cy,"I need to know how to better control my powers and my temper..." Tsuji said with the upmost passion. "I...I...Im scared of what happens when I lose control"

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:41 pm

"Who needs help with what?" Lee said as he walked into the room. He saw Tsuji. "Oh... right."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 pm

Kren sighed. "Some how...my office is everyone's play ground. right...Cy will teach you some...until i can get back on my...feet."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:45 pm

Vi reapeared into the room with Kren, Cy and the others. When her body reformed from the shadows and she looked around the place she couldnt help herself.

"Oh tell me were going to have a gang bang."

Cy turned around and covered Vi's mouth with his hand. He held her firmly and close to his body.

"Now is not the time and that was totally uncalled for!"

He said his tone angry.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Kaylin appeared and smiled. "Oh...gangbang...fun." She pulled out the elixer. "We have returned."

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:49 pm

Tsuji stayed focused on Cy even as Vi came out of the shadows. "I...I wasnt booted from my last school. It was des...destroyed" Tsuji said with such a morbid tone in his voice that it seemed even he was uncomfortable with it.((sorry..computer died on me))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:49 pm

Lee yawned. "Gangbang... no thanks, Siri would kill me." His nose twitched. "I smell human blood." He said flatly.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:50 pm

"What is a gang bang?"Tsuji said as if he really didnt know...which he didnt.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games