Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter waved Decker good night and smiled at Jacky as he came out. He looked back at the two and grinned faintly. He really wished thing between the two would work out. 
"Oyasumi nasai, Loves."
Ritter bid his adieu and turned around when he felt someone take a hold of his hand. It was Seth. Ritter smiled warmly seeing that his lover was okay. Well, decent looking anyway. Then Ritter tilted his head to the side and pulled off this face -> (•.•) when he heard Seth request to talk to Abel. Ritter nodded and nuzzled Seth's hand. 
"Ritter will be okay with him. Don't worry."
Then Seth started spazzing out again and made Ritter jump a little. A sudden pain sparked in Ritter's hip. He looked down to see that Seth had bitten it. It was Seth anymore. It was Abel. And he was biting the crap out of Ritter's hip. Ritter bit his lip and held in the wince. He pulled Abel away and held his shoulders, bringing the two at each other's eye level.
"Do you enjoy creeping the crap out people? You won't make many friendsh that way, dear..."
Ritter forced at smile and looked at the being eyes. Yup, Seth was gone.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:09 pm

[[Bump]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am

User Image

Jake watched her leave and sighed softly to himself.
"So now that we did her who's next? There are still several ladies we can ha-" "SHUT UP! I hurt her....I shouldnt have....I love her but...she is still afraid...of me now." He lowered his head in sadness and sighed again. "So F***ing what?! She is just a sad little girl who never got over what was done to her." "I'm warning you..." "What you going to do, bop yourself again? Face it without me, your nothing at all." With a growl Jake stood up and walked over to a tree. "I am me, I am not you. Never EVER you." Without hesitating he slammed his head straight at the tree and knocked himself unconcious. Just before darkness overtook him he heard Max sigh. Standing Max put his hand to his head and chuckled. "My my, sure did a number on yourself didnt you? Damn fool...told him never to fall in love. But you forgot Jacob dear, I unlike you love the pain." He rubbed the gash on his head and shivered. "And now I have free reign over you...whatever shall I do?" He grinned and threw back his head and laughed hard. "I am who I should be."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 am

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi didn't hear the thump fully, she figured that was just her heart beating in her chest uncontrollably as she looked at the flames. She didn't want to be there alone, she missed Jake and felt extremely vulnerable. She wished she could have explained to him and then realized she wished alot. Alot of her life was based from hopeless dreams, not only ones that were stupid but also the ones that would never, no matter how much she wishd, would come true. She wouldn't tell Jake what she had thought or felt about tonight. She couldn't and she knew very well that what she wanted the most was to curl up in a ball. He wasn't like her nightmare at all. He was gentle with her and only thought of her. She didn't know what to think though. Her mind was frazzled.

Quite a while seemed to pass on as she looked into the flames, and when she came out of her daze she noticed that Jake hadn't yet came to camp and was worried he wasn't going to. She stood and took her things from her bsg and pushed herself away from the flames, she didn't want to be warm right now. She just wanted to beneath the cold and she took a thin blanket and went away from camp. The others were fine and she wasn't going to affect anyone, she guessed that Jake would just be sleeping in the house, that was until she ran into him. She looked at him wierdly and was trying to figure out what the hell happened, he didn't seem the same, but she guessed that tonight had messed with him too as she just gave an apologetic look and walked around him, pulling the blanket around her a little more.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 am

User Image

Max laughed slowly, but one that shook his shoulders. Jake was truely out cold. "You idiot, relying on love to fix you when all you need is pain. Pain makes everything pure, in the most extreme pain we show our true colors." Max ran his hand against the head wound and shivered in delight. "All the blood and all the pain is enough to make you pure." He heard the sounds of movement nearby and he turned his gaze over to see Kairi huddled in a blanket. "Ah so the lovebird returns. Guess you had enough crying then?" Max laughed a bit again and pivoted himself so that he spun to the side and smacked his head against the tree again. "Such delightful pain. Why do you even bother with Jake? He is nothing more then a timid boy who can nothing for himself. Always relying on me to help give him strength. And then he whines whines whines when he doesn't get his way. Why is that?" He smacked his wound against the tree again. "I will never understand that boy, never. But perhaps if he stayed cooped up in that hellhole of a brain he has, maybe he will start to see the truth of the matter." He fell to his butt on the grass and shook his head. The loss of blood was starting to affect him. "Great this was all I needed to be dizzy at a time like this." He turned his gaze back to Kairi. "Hey Kairi come here so we can f*** you again." He grinned with a leer, but his face twitched, almost as if angry."Oh no, you don't get a say in this Jake 'ol boy."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:13 pm

User Image

Kairi swallowed hard and didn't say a word. She was hoping she could meet Max for real, but now she was scared out of her mind and didn't want to think about the words her had just said. She backed away from him until she pressed her back against a tree and looked down at him. She was scared now, didn't know what let alone if she wanted to talk. Max gave her that creepy feeling and she just stood like that for a while now. This wasn't Jake and she couldn't trust Jake right now, so this alter ego that looked like he wouldn't hesitate on skinning anyone that got in his way of what he wanted.

She didn't look into his eyes and instead turned to run, tripping and now crying again. She wanted her brother and her mom and dad. She didn't want this life, she wanted when the impossible dreams weren't so impossible. She wanted HMI again before the letter from Mrs. Johnson. Before the letter from Max. Before she got in over her head in thisthing called love that got complicated with drugs, and Noah and all she could do was cry when she looked at the blood slipping down her forarm. She had sliced open her stitches and she watched it drip down her arm.

She wished Noah, or Dnever, or Jacky, or nyone would hear her, which gave her the idea of pushing herself up to her feet and ran back towards camp. She felt bad, but she was crying and a mess. She would be safer with the group and when she saw Seth and Ritter, she about jumped and wanted to run right back towards the hell boy of the man she loved.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
The while scene with Seth was so bizarre and creepy. He kept touching Jackson and Ritter, the most closest to him. But the fact was that it wasn't Seth at all. It seemed to be an other who proclaimed himself to be named Abel. Krysta turned to look at Savannah, her eyes bugging out then slowly draping their eyelids down upon them. Savannah looked really whoosy and Krysta caught her right before she fell to the floor. Maybe the sight was too much for her. When Seth turned back to himself, Decker told everyone to go back to he beach. Krysta nodded and carried Savnnah light body to the beach. She laid Savannah down on a blanket, plodded onto her knees beside he girl, and drag the box with the mouse in it to her side. Krysta opened the box and sighed. She brushed the mouse's fur with her finger then closed the box again, setting it aside.
"Oh poor dears..."
Krysta sighed out looking at the box then at Savannah. Krysta would have to wait til Savannah woke up to bury Shadow.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

||srry I haven't been on savy. I've been super busy training for my place in the finals for a dance competition i'm in. I have to pass semi-finals. Hehe can't wait to dance Sunday. Wish my luck the get finals!!||
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm

User Image

Laughing Max stretched his arms out. "She cannot handle the new me."
]Deep down Jake opened his eyes and gritted his teeth. "I wont let her cry like that because of me....no no NO! THIS BODY IS MINE!" Max struggled for a bit but gave in easily enough. He would hide and bide his time. This was not it, close but not yet. Jake felt the blood run down his head and felt slightly woozy from the pain and blood. He walked back slowly to the camp, stumbling a bit over his feet but keeping his balance. Until he got back and saw her, still crying. Jake moved behind her and wrapped his arms about her waist and buried his face in her back with a silent sob. "I'm sorry...Kairi...my love." He spoke softly and into the back of her shirt. His body still weak from blood loss. But he had to let her know at least that much, before the darkness took him and he goes out again. "I will never leave you. Not now, not ever. Find me in the darkness and there I'll be." As those words left his mouth his hold on her lessened and he fell backwards into unconsciousness. The wound was slowly clotting but it was still bad. Max thought about releasing himself now and taking over, but with the others here....it would be much harder to stay in control. So once again he was back to biding his time until the time came when he would be in control.

Lord Blade Icestorm

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 am

[[It's ok hun.. I went to go see NICKELBACK!!! in concert last night... It was amazing!.. teehee.... I'm still uploading videos to youtube.. So.. I'll have a link to that for whoever wants to see... =] I'll post shortly... I'm going to be babysitting tonight, so, I might not be able to get on again..]]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah watched what happened with Seth, then the blackness started creeping in. She fought it for a few moments, but quickly lost the battle. She fell, and felt Krysta catch her before she got lost in a darkness.

When she finaly woke up again, she heard Krysta say something. It was fuzzy in her ears. Everything sounded like she was underwater a few hundred feet, or like her ears were stuffed with cotton balls to the point where if you pushed on them with your finger, it was a solid mass that blocked out almost every noise.

She groaned and rolled over into Krysta's side. She whimpered and shivered. She needed to get warm again, before she began to freak out. She blinked a few times, restoring her blurry vision to almost clear again. Her ears began to ring, but at least she could clearly again. "What happened?" She looked up at Krysta.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:43 am

User Image

Kairi felt something wrap around her waist and she stiffened in his arms as he spoke. Jake was back and he had said the words she wanted and needed to hear. She didn't want him to answer any questions, she wanted to know he wasn't going to leave her. She had done something that was a mistake to her. She wasn't ready and she didn't want Jake like Max for a moment.

She felt her breath fall away with him and she turned to see him on the ground and she knealt over him. She couldn't see him well enough in the dark but wrapped his arm over her shoulder and helped him stand and helped him up to the house. she pushed open the door with her hip and flicked on one light and made her way to the living room and laid him on the couch. She kissed him and propped his head up. She went into the kitchen and got a bowl of water and a rag and the sewing kit again. She went back in there and pulled a blanket over him and she cleaned the forehead and stitched close the new cut. She looked at her forearm and pulled out the pieces of stitching and cleaned, what felt like glass from her cut and resewed it shut. Eventually she fell asleep in the soft glow of a lamp with her head rested on the edge of the couch as she sat in bloody clothes and dirt and leaves in her hair. Never though, did she say a word.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 am

[[bump for luck]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

[[B^u^M^p]]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked at Jacky when she came out.
"Yeah. I really did, but I feel like a got a load off my chest. In no regards to us earlier. That was... a different kind of load."
He messed with her hair and smiled.
"So do we do these interviews now, or would you rather wait?"
He heard all the different murmurs coming from the tents and tilted his head, thinking over everyone.
The two he knew the best weren't even here.
"Jacky, did you know if Jackal and Noah were coming? They never walked up. Neither did Kairi or Jake."
Jake's name came out with slight distaste.
He hadn't purposely meant to say it like that, but it did.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Abel looked into Ritter eyes when he came at eye level.
"I peerc uoy tuo?"
Abel curled one of his lips into a disgusted look and pulled away from Ritter.
He got the catty smile on his face and tilted his head in the unhumanly way he did once he was in a safe corner.
He went to put Seth's fingers in his mouth, hoping the raw flesh would cure his need to chew on something.
But he bit into a bandage.
He sighed and curled up to himself.
"Tahw.... What do you people keep doing to me? I must've picked the worst body in the world to inhabit."
His eyes made their way over to Ritter, the thin blue color strip expanding and retracting at his sight.
He narrowed his eyes into a glare.
He really needed something to chew on.
Something to keep his animal instincts in tact with this human mind.
He looked around and pulled over a pillow, trying to bite it.
But the fabric left a bad feeling in his mouth.
His eyes widened as the instincts kicked into raw mode.
If he had nothing to bite and chew, nothing warm and fleshy in his mouth he was liable to buite his tongue off.
He reached forwards and jerked Ritter by the leg, dragging him down and catching his arm.
"If you want to keep your Seth in one piece... I deen gniht ot etib, wehc, ro kcus no."
He pulled Ritter's arm to his mouth and licked him before nawing at it.
He didn't want to maul him and hurt him, but he needed something... or else.
He closed his eyes, letting his mouth do what it needed.
The feeling of being wild receded and he pulled away.
His skin was red and raw from the teeth scraping and sucking.
He wiped the drool from his mouth and looked back at the guy.
And he started laughing.
The creepy, demonic laugh.
"You do realize... If we never get along... uoy lliw reven evah xes niaga... At least not with this body... Well... not with your lover's mind."
He eyed Ritter again.
The cat part of him thinking disgustedly of intercourse with him.
But Abel... his human mind liked Ritter.
Appearance wise, he was more than pleased, but Abel preferred to go in an emotionally detatched way.
Which made him twitchy around people.
All it took was one touch, one word, or one motion to cause his malice mind to go back to the happy-go-lucky place.
He could go from a stalking cat to a cuddly kitten.
The thought made him sick.
But that wasn't going to happen.
Not if he could help it.

User ImageUser Image User Image
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games