Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

Cade blinks as his calm is interrupted by Sky knocking on his door with a good morning. "Good morning Sky!" he exclaims, hearing her running towards the end of the hall. He ends the katas before grabbing Mugen and walking calmly out the door. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" he asks, knowing she would be likely to hear him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Logan smiled watching her skip off and dodge Sky who was skating back down the hallway back to Cade's dorm. He rolled his eyes making his way to the kitchen taking some papers from someone who offered some to him. He read it as he walked down the halls avoiding everyone without even trying to. Eventually, he was sitting at the table still reading waiting for the deliciously drink to be made.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"No where," she said making it back to him and kissing him on the lips again giving him a hug still holding on to her katanas. She rolled away a little bit before she stopped using her back breaks smiling still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

He chuckles softly at her 'no where' answer, watching as she makes her way back to him. "Really? Then what's t.." he starts before he is cut off, getting a kiss to stop it. His eyes widen, the personell silently making bets how long it would be before she lost her head. But, to their surprise he hugs her gently back. "You've got to warn me before you do that," he whispers, a gentle blush on his face. But, with that blush was a small, true smile.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm
She gave one final stretch of her arms up in the air before snatching the car key off the side table. "Well then, we could take the new car if you want." Mina looked at him with a smirk from her pride of how it was obtained. "You have any particular place in mind then?" His dinner choice was good so why not breakfast too? Besides, she was the one that had the car.

Which ment she was revving to go. "Make up your mind on your way to the parking lot then." And without any more patience, she went strolling down the hall and downstairs to get outside. Sending out to all her comrades, she unlocked the car door and got in to chill. "Anyone want to go?"

~*~

Xaio was tapping her foot while singing a song to herself as she watched the coffee finish up. The sound of the chair leg scrapping on the floor could only indicate to one thing. "Finally caught up?"

Pouring a majority of the pot into a mug, she spun around on her heel and handed it right to him. "Breakfast is served"

But that wasn't it. There were eggs being scrambled and bacon being baked for everyone. Aside from the whole sister incident, she found the before event and the morning to be positive enough. Her leg had some numbing gel administered on it hence it not bugging her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

"Now what fun would that be?" Sky smiled before smelling bacon. She smiled even more at that but she turned her attention back to him stopping herself before she allowed herself to roll away a little bit. "Besides, I find your blushes and trying to figure me out cute," she added skating past him again turning backwards before stopping again.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Logan smirked putting his mouth up to the lip of the coffee mug and started sipping on it a little bit smiling in approval. "Good coffee angel," he smiled before he looked up from his papers looking for the other good smells. "Mmm... breakfast," he said happily getting excited about munching on some eggs and bacon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

"Certainly, much simpler than walking and if the memory you sentme was correct it gets decent milage," he states, hands in pockets as he looks at her. Before he could even answer to the affirmative for the diner he had in mind she left, deciding that he was taking too long to decide. He silently follows her to the car with the lap top, eyes shut as he easily follows her energy signature, ignoring the others in the area. "We will go to a small coffee house near here, it is small and home done, so the food should be decent," he states, walking into the car to pull out the lap top he had brought with him. "Also, we need to change your liscence plate and the register for it will not be followed later," he states, leaning back.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

He blinks, coming back down to glare at the gawking personal. "Move it," he growls, the others around him going back to work while he looks at Sky with a smirk. Well, that was before she called him cute which caused him to frown. "I am not cute nor do I do cute," he growls playfully, walking towards the kitchen where he smelled a great breakfast cooking. Ah yes, that would settle his rolling stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

"Hm..." Sky said, "How about charming?" She still laughed a little bit as she skated backwards continuing to try and think of other things she could call him to describe how he looked. She thought cute was best, but him being a werewolf probably didn't help her case to get him to like being called cute.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

He looks to her with a raised eyebrow, surprised she didn't run into anything or anyone skating backwards like that. But, he didn't mind it since she was no longer in pain at the moment. He chuckles softly as she decides to call him charming. "I can live with that," he states with a shrug, newly healed hand resting on Mugen. He sniffs the air before sighing, almost drooling at the scent that was reaching his nose. "Xaio's cooking is amazing," he mutters softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

"Good 'cause I had no other ideas" Sky smiled dropping down to a crouch going under someone caring a large weapon with someone else to be mounted to one of the new weapons they were making. She nodded agreeing with him turning around and pulling off her skates individually as she skated along on the other. Eventually, she just tossed them against the kitchen wall walking in her boots.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

He snorts when she declares that she had no other ideas about his appearance. The question in his mind is how she ever thought of the word cute going with him. But he raises an eyebrow as she only removes one skate, the personal going around him instead of making him move out of their way. When he reaches the kitchen though he takes in the scent, it not even being marred by the strong scent of coffee and Duke. "'Morning Xaio, Duke," he states, walking to the table to sit down, ensuring there was a seat next to him for Sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Sky smiled pulling off the other skate and walked to a chair and sat in it enjoying all the smells around her even the coffee that she didn't like the taste of. "Mornin'," she said simply leaning back in it with her ankles crossed underneath it. She yawned pulling out a note book that had a whole bunch of gibberish that no one would understand but her.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:18 pm
((Logan?? ))

Xaio was proud he enjoyed yet another cup she brewed. The oven beeped and out came the mits and soon the food itself with it's savory smell. The eggs weren't as potent until some cheese and pepper were dashed in them. "Wonderful..." She told herself while getting out the plates to begin setting up servings for whoever would want the meal, including Duke. "Here you go my lovely sir.

She handed the the plate to him along with a fork and napkin. "Want anymore to drink?"

~*~

Mina certainly didn't have to wait long before her door opened and in came both Kaen and his voice. He was recommending a place to go while taking out his laptop. When he was settled, the license plate was also brought up. "Oh..That would be wise. Should we eat first? Or get it changed?" Fix a problem before relaxing with a well deserving meal?

Starting the engine, she atleast got out of the parking lot just to get into the streets before morning traffic started.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games