Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm
When someone brought water, she took it graciously. "Thank you..." She felt a lot better now and stood up. She never wanted to feel weak like that again. She looked up to Hodge. "How is the city? And where is Dias?" She wondered if he had ran off somewhere. Some of the people in the building that had seen her act were crowded around here, some in awe, others didn't really know what to think, but Mai felt threatened by them just the same. Just like a circus animal... She got out of the chair and backed away from them. They invaded her personal space completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watched as the fragment moved on. The creatures were being taken away and there numbers were receeding fairly quickly. For some reason Echo felt strangly sorry for these disfigured creature. She shook it off turning when she heard her name. "Ashford" she called in response. Echo never forgot a face and she was good with names. Echo felt a flux of power but from where she didn't know for it had disappeared as quickly as it had come. Echo turned back to Ashford. "Come on we should go check on the other's."

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Khaos

Sumiko was asking a lot of questions. Khaos really didn't have much of a relationship with her prior, so she didn't care too much. She began to shift her wings, practicing along with what kind of weapons she could make.

She then looked up at the screen as she saw the humanoid monsters were being manipulated into another dimension. The power of a fragment....she lusted for it. She then looked at Sumiko and smiled. She then shifted into a perfect replica of her. Memorizing her voice patterns she began to speak.

"So you're still a little curious about what's going on" she stated. "You hate them anyways...I don't see why you care" she said. "If I were you, I'd be the first one trying to sign up with these guys so I could kill Fayte and his little tramp Echo" she said. "Now you're a wind user" she said observing the power she could manipulate now. Swiping her hand a large wind blade crashed into a steel wall. "Yea...I'd cut off his head just like that...and torture Echo" she said with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. She looked around to make sure that things were alright. "I think we should still keep a look out Kendal" she admitted. Destiny then put her hands on the ground as she emitted a purple energy. It was a purification energy. "This should purify those monsters...if they are truly evil, they will die...if not...then they'll be purified to their original state.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at Destiny and nodded and then watched as she tried to purify the monsters. He always felt a little strange when she used her skills that the priests taught her. He wondered what exactly these creatures were. "Destiny..do you ever wonder where you come from?" He said. He could help but think about his trial he felt Destiny would probobly be the one who could relate the best to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny heard Kendal's question. She normally tried not to think about her family but she shrugged. "Not really, I mean...I know that my family came from a line of Priest and Priestess so the fact that I have these powers and was taken into the priesthood, provides me with a little comfort about most situations" she said. "But one thing I've learned, it doesn't matter where you come from, but where you are going" she said as she continued to float forwards.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm
Shade laughed a little louder. " So the dark Dais that we hired so long ago is in there somewhere. " He said before pressing a button on the side of his mask. " You got all of the Deceit, pair her up with Khaos and see how she fairs. " He said as as he cut the transmission. " Dais the real reason I came here is to tell you that we will need intel on all of the new Great Fragments, meaning we need to draw out their power, I wanted to have your two cents in and see if you had an idea to draw out the Great Fragments, after all three of the new ones are right over there. " He said pointing to Vackel Castle, where Dimensional Bonds use to stand there resided Kendal's Sentences of the Judges it's massive stony wings lifted almost around Dimensional Bonds looking like an enormous guardian of the mirror. Over to the right of the Castle was Echo's Cascading Bonds which was rammed into the ground with a lush surrounding of plant life. And finally floating above Vackel Castle was Akatan's Sage's Folly. " 3 of the 5 are already here, I'm sure you can come up with a clever idea to get them to demonstrate their powers, or at least get them to want to train with the Fragments. We will move onto Hitomi's Night's Bloom and Omotayo's Harbinger once the experiments with the 3 are done. " He said very clearly and precisely.

As the numbers began to dwindle the need for the Great Fragment also dwindled. The shards began to retract themselves back through the shields causing a ripple effect on it's pristine surface. They retracted as the actual mirror like Dimensional Bonds began to float gently back into it's place as the Fragment retook it's place Fayte to gently floated towards the ground. Touchingdown with a small white pulse which fired from his body gently lifting the loose pebbles from the ground he opened his eyes to reveal that they returned to normal. He laughed lightly and said. " And that's how the Lord of Vackel does it. " He watched the screens seeing only a few of the monsters remaining, which his soldiers quickly disposed of. " Alright now to talk to the others. " He said as wondered where the others where, when he was suddenly transported by the Dimensional Bonds he had lost track of them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
"I guess your right..." Kendal said as he followed after her. He frowned "but what if it wasn't where your from but what you were...my trial got me thinking about how I don't know anything about myself I mean you have to admit I'm not like you guys and what if I'm something like these strange creatures" He said. He held his hand out and quietly chanted something and produced a flame that danced above his hand before watching it dissapear.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 pm
∫Sumiko listened to Deceit"Ah I
see."was all she said to him ad then turned her attention to girl who spoke to
her. She let out a small chuckle when she called Echo a tramp. Sumiko had to
agree with that. Sumiko didn't want to join these guys, but if it were the only for
her to get free and be able to kill the two then she would without hesitation "I
only care about keeping those two alive so I can kill them both."She told her
with an angered look in her eyes."Hm no it would be much better to slowly and
painfully kill the tramp, as you called her, and let Fayte have the pleasure of
watching. Then Once she is dead, I'll cut him up into tiny pieces."she said with a
devilish grin. The thought of it made a pleasing shiver go down her back.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am
Ashford

"Is there anyone even in Damascus anymore, besides us?" Ashford asked, looking around at the diminishing creatures and then up at the castle. "Or did we all manage to scatter within that last, what, hour and a half, maybe?" Suddenly, Ashford's thoughts trailed back to the creatures. They reminded her of a creature in her home. Home. Father. "Oh, Lucifer! I forgot!" Ashford said, reaching into her bag and pulling out the silver hand mirror. She swiped her hand over the glass.
"Father? Are you able to speak?" She called out, watching the image not of the King, but the Queen appear.

"Ashford, thank goodness. I was worried that it would take a long time for you to wake up. You did very well this time, Dear." She said smoothly. She appeared to be absolutely radiant, but in person, so much more beautiful.
"Mom, we should be coming soon, once we gather everyone together. We seemed to have scattered a bit. Count on us coming today or tomorrow," Ashford explained quickly. Her mother nodded. "I have to go now, Mom. Love you," She hummed, swiping her hand over the mirror. Placing it in her bag, she looked over at Echo, smiling childishly. "Soooo, I guess we should go get Fayte and the others, like you said?" She asked, smiling at her.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm
"Give the young lady some room!" Hodge said authoritatively. "In times such as these, we must not let the sick die simply because we are crushing them and giving them no room!"

The crowd moved back and seemed to disperse a little, but some still lingered.

Hodge moved to Mai. As the screens showed, the city was being protected. "The city is fine, Mai. Don't worry. They are keeping us safe." When she asked about Dais, Hodge sighed. "Knowing him, Dais is probably getting more details on the situation. It's a duty as a librarian."

As if on cue, Aldon suddenly bounded down by the top of some bookshelves onto Hodge's head, causing the head librarian to start, "Not again."

"Khaos? A codename, hmm." Dais was silent for a moment before speaking on the issue of the Fragment experimentation. "Launching an attack on all kingdoms at once is wise. If you want to isolate them, you should do the same, but from the inside this time, and the sooner the better. If any of them are using Great Fragments now, they will start to weaken from the continuous usage. The other option would be to expound on their insecurity with their Fragments so that they feel the need to train. Perhaps, someone could induce a tournament of some sorts."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo stood outside with the nice breeze as Fayte, Echo, and Sumiko had all took their leaves, and not to long after the other also left so it seemed that the day was over. "Well no party today I guess." He stated to himself as he turned back to Lunia. "Well I guess we can relax for the rest of the day Lunia, something we haven't done in a long time." He suggested as he took her hand and walked back towards the enterance of the palace. Before he reached inside the wind began to stir which was a sign something bad was about to happen and soon enough he heard the explosions, gun shots, and screams, he looked behind him towards his Kingdom and sighed, he hoped it wasn't the men in black(xD) again but either way his men and himself would take care of it.

Looking back towards Lunia he smiled and released her hand. " I'll be back, there seems to be trouble." He stated as he then looked to the soldiers already there. "Protect the palace and everyone in it, I'll send reinforcement as soon as possible." He stated and ran off leaping into the air, he wasn't flying but he jumped fairly high in the sky where he could get a good glimpse of things and that's when he saw a large number of strange beast that when he came down ontop of a building and jetting forward he began free running with speed and agility. As he continued to advance the sound of gun shots became louder and screams could be heard a people were injured, Omotayo grabed the handle of his gunblades and pulled them from the holsters, they were in their gun mode and leaping off the last roof he dived towards the front line, where his soldiers and second in command were holding their ground. A look of disgust was placed on his face as he looked at the creature he then began to fire multiple shots rapidly, showering the beast with plasmic bullets as he decended, once he was close to landing he performed a summersault landing on his feet in a crouched position and fired killing those that were left clearing the area of the first group.

"Ian, what's the situation?" He questioned as he walked towards his men. Ian stood from his crouch, a rather large man, he stood at 6'2, about 23 years of age, and a muscular built.
"Sir, I am unsure what these creatures are but they came out of no where from over the hills and began attacking us, they have broken through the gate and they appear to be quite fast and strong but they aren't anything we can't handle. So far we have no idea who are controlling them or even know where they came from but it seem they came in a small army." Ian reported and the next wave was on its way in but also reinforcements showed up and made way to the palace, though Omotayo wondered where Klay, Ume, and Keenen were. "Alright then, keep up the work, I'm going to go meet the rest on the side and see if I can stop them before they get in and do to much damage, I want you all to hold your ground, don't let any of these beast get any further than this gate!" He ordered and they also acknowledged with a "Yes Sir!" Omotayo leaped into the air again, using his leg strength and also a wind current to scale the wall which he then stood upon as he looked at the small army, they had numbers, but that isn't all that matter in a fight or war, leaping off the wall he began to fire at them, hitting some with one shot and killing them and the others with multiple shots, not to mention he also had the wind, which he manipulated as the wind in the sarea shifted as strong current began to conjour and using these current he decapitated and sliced the beast with them.  

Celestin Selone

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》As Morrigan and Akatan started to fight
off the creatures, so did Hitomi. She screeched at the creatures and made sure that the sound was only heard by them. Their black colored blood spurted out of their veins when she screeched. She spun around and sent a crescent shaped blade of sound that cut though more creatures, but it didn't look like any of this was effecting their numbers.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm
Mai sighed again. "Thank goodness." When Aldon jumped onto Hodge, Mai couldn't help but chuckle. It was clear Hodge didn't enjoy being a jungle gym for the cute little creature. Mai held her arm out to it. "Come here sweet little thing...c'mon." Her voice was much more light towards it, friendly. Mai was thankful that her heightened empathy made her get along well with animals.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Deceit sighed. " Lilith, I just recieved word from Shade, hey you...uh, girl if you want to have something to do go spar with Lilith, I know you're not exactly one of us but it's better then just sitting there. " He said as he began to go back to work estimating how many of their creations had gone to fight and had been destroyed. " Thank god people flocked to Memoria when it was first destroyed. " He said with a laugh.

" Yeah Lilith wanted a codename so she gave herself one. " He said calmly. " They would never agree to a tournament they have recieved such a ominous warning from the Oracle that if he suspects they are misusing the fragments they will be removed and we will be right back where we started. " He said thinking quietly. " I think I will let them stew over in their victory just to see how well they think they've won, I will see to it that their power is drawn out those creatures were just the first level of creature formed from Memoria I will show them the more...creative monsters when the time is right, I wonder how well they will stand against the Behemoth? " He asked retorically.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games