Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm
Kairi looked over to the boy Armand and nodded. "You are a chuunin now, you are free to come and go as you see fit. So long as you are available when I need you and you complete your missions, I will not need you for the time being, if you wish you can visit the summoning lands and see if this darkness has plagued them as well. You have your ring, contact me if you run into trouble," Kairi told the young man as she looked over at Raiden and walked over to him. The people began dispersing into the village, still with worried and fear in their faces but at least they have been calmed. "You continue to surprise me Raiden Raiken...I can't seem to figure you out," Kairi told him as she stood next to him, folding her arms across her chest. "So talk to me Raiden...what is it that plagues your mind," Kairi asked him.

(Another phone post XP)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To discover myself, is to discover my enemy.

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand gave a nod and a bow with his right arm over his chest. "Thank you, Mentore. I'll give you a report as soon as I can." He made a series of seals, using the blood all over his hand from his lip. The summoning jutsu, if a contract was unsigned, would transport a summoner to the animal that they had an affinity for. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he vanished in a puff of smoke.

|| Chuunin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture

Chakra Points: Chuunin - 443
Bonus: Hachibi, 11 Month Bonus

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden looked at her, for only a moment or two before looking away. "I don't remember alot. I don't know the past I lived well, I only remembered some of it when Axel told me my time in the mist. My time in the Legendary Seven...when I fought with Zane Hajime against Sengetsu, defeating a member of akatsuki while doing so. My previous lover....who is now deceased. And I don't even know why or how she is so" He said, words fading away as he finished the last sentence. The woman he refered to, was one of the Hokages named Reiko. Since her death a piece of his heart has been missing. "I feel something inside of me, some monstrosity. It came from nowhere, the same time I lost most of my memory, Something that lusts for blood, to destroy what little humanity I have left" He said, turning to her fully so he can see her face to face.

"When Luo mentioned me, as well as Jedi and a few others. They knew me better then I know myself. Hell, I don't even remember them well" He said, a hint of anger flashed across his face. It was painful when others knew you better then you knew yourself. "Now...I'm trying to figure out where Im at in this world. Recover my memories, regain my humanity" He said, the rage vanishing leaving a empty expression on his face. "I don't know if I'm good at heart, or am I a ticking timebomb" He said. It was embarassing in a way to tell Kairi things like this. His dark blue eyes fell upon her's. "I'm lost, for I don't know myself the way I should. I lost those who were precious to my heart, and dealt so much damage in the past as well as helped many" He said, thinking of the dark times he had and then the times he done good. "I came with Axel because he told me it would prove beneficial. That it'll help me. So far..." He said, looking towards the dispursing people. "...I think I'm getting somewhere. It shows just by me talking this much with you. And Im not even the most social person" He said, bringing his arms down by his side. The mist felt cool against his bare skin, something he hasn't felt in a long time.

(PHONE POST POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP)

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm
ɮϕӷμɱϕ ɪɠαɀαɮαӷμ
I am fierce like
Silent like falling
I am the very thing you fear
I'm your 暗殺者

ι αм α sєrvαит of мy мorαlιтy
тhus ι shαll тolєrαтє αll buт тhαт which ιs єvιl

xxKirigakure RoguexxxxChuuninxxxxNinjutsuxxxx

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

As had become expected to the assassin by now, it appeared that his services were no longer required at that particular moment in time. Everyone seemed to have listened to the collective words of his comrades and calmed down, settled by the notion that they were being protected. With none requesting his service, and no task given to him by his master, the assassin decided it would be best if he made use of his time. He was a jounin now...an elite shinobi fit to lead. If he was going to uphold that title then he would need to gather strength.

If you need me I'll be back at the Isle, it seems everything was fine here without my service. He spoke through the ring to his master. If she required his skills all she would have to do is utilize the very ring she wore, thus he saw no need to hang around.

The shinobi moved swiftly, though it seemed somewhat more difficult in such deep shadow, towards the docks.

(Exit)

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

User Image

What I can assassinate you with:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

If you see a
You better run
For the falling
Will put an end to you

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:55 pm
"I see," Kairi said for a moment before looking away from him and looking further into the darkness. "You seem to be at a battle with yourself. You lust for blood and for destruction, yet that is not what you want. The question is, what do you want to be? There is always a choice Raiden. You can either choose to succumb to the bloodlust, or fight it. I can't tell you what to choose, Axel can't tell you what to choose. In the end the choice is yours. As for your past, your memories...I know that you are missing them, but it's all in the past. We are in the now, we are here, walking towards the future. Instead of trying to look behind you, why don't you try looking forward and figuring out what you want to do and be in the future. And if you want to be...I'm sure you have new and old friends that will help you along the way. Axel, Luo, Jedi...and for the remaining time that I walk this earth, me," Kairi spoke. She might not be in this world for very long, but at the very least she would try and help Raiden in any way she could.

(I know right XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand appeared in a flash of smoke, slightly bloodier than before from his fight with the snakes. He sighed angrily and had a scowl on his face. "Well, apparently I had an affinity for snakes. Only problem was, they saw me as too weak and wouldn't accept me for the contract. On the bright side, I discovered that the darkness has spread even there. The animals seemed slightly confused. And the king serpent, Manda...he seems to think of it as the work of a powerful shinobi. And possibly, if you believe it, perhaps there is a God or diety punishing us for something."

|| Chuunin ||
Current Background Music

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 am
X Silent Reaper D
Jedi spoke thru the ring to Kairi. "Change in plans, cloud has been destroyed, were on our way back to mist."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫

Raiden thought to himself for awhile. So far, he has been fighting it. The lust for destruction and bloodshed. He hasn't succumbed to it, otherwise he would have attacked back at the peaks of Kumo. As for the dead memories...he cannot continue to dwell in the past as others are in the future. Kairi was right, no matter what they held he'll have to continue on with his life. He had others who would be there for him, including Kairi. He knew no one can choose his fate, it was his life. Master of his own fate. And he had no intention on giving in to the demon. Looking through the darkness, he watched people within their homes. Taking care of each other, sparingly using parishables. "Gratias tibi..." He said to her. He didn't usually speak other languages. But Kairi has gained his respect, faster then most have. She was among the rare individuals in this world.

When he heard a puff of smoke, he turned to see Armand with a rather annoyed expression on his face. He'd appearantly went to the Summoning Land, or to be more accurate where Manda rules. Judging from his condition, it wasn't a pleasant trip. However, the darkness has even reached their world. "So darkness has really consumed this world. But a diety being responsible...if such were true how does one go about figuring out their reason for doing so" He said, thinking about the possibility of there being such a being. It wasn't too farfetched, as the existance of the Jubi, or rather the Tailed Demons, are present not to mention the Winged Angels. If they can exist, its possible that something like this can exist as well.

[I don't know, I'd be annoyed having to do that everytime razz So much texting lol]

Novoa_Dragon

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 pm

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
"Too bad I couldn't secure a contract. Maybe I'll track down the sage if I need to. But if my affinity was for snakes...what does that say about me?" Armand sighed and formed a seal. "I'm going to train with Korumo. As you said, call me if you need me." He started to complete the series of handseals to leave, and soon as heading off in a bolt of lightning.

|| Chuunin ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi took a deep breath assessing the information coming from Armand and Jedi together. "You're welcome Raiden. I might not be around for much longer, but at the very least Axel, Blade and the others will be there should you need them," Kairi told him with a smile. She wasn't going to be around for much longer...her resolve was absolute. The fact was that Mist was in danger again because of her. She almost made an enemy of Leaf due to her actions and now she's made an enemy of Waterfall. If she were to not be around anymore...maybe, just maybe the Mist Village would be safe again. It happened once already when she left the mantle of Mizukage to Yun and as she left Mist was in peace for years. Now that she's resurfaced Mist is in danger again. "I just got information from Jedi that the Cloud Village was under attack...it's been destroyed and they're heading back now!" Kairi stated grimly. "I have to relay some information to the other members...then we wait for Jedi and Axel. Tell me Raiden...do you remember Zane Hajime? What kind of man was he?" Kairi asked. She only knew of him through the words of Luo and Axel, and shinobi files she'd found. Not to mention it was Zane who discovered the weapons of the Brotherhood in the first place, as well as the concept of the Brotherhood.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
Walking into the gates, it seemed things were a bit tense, but calmer than what he expected. The ANBU tracked him for quite some time as he arrived, not believing what they saw. It was then when two men jumped to his side kneeling. It was Yin & Yang, the sealing duo of special jounin ANBU who protected the old scroll house. Being sealing masters, they knew just by looking at Luo how he was there. Motioning for them to rise, Luo bowed in return. It was then that they nodded and faded into the mist, their jobs as his protectors re-instated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Tenka flew toward mist and as he got close he desended and landed before Kairi and the others. Jedi and Axel on Tenka. Jedi got off and walked up to the others. "It seems things are worse then we thought Cloud was hit from above by a force I have never felt or seen before in my life. I saw it best that we both returned in case the same fate were to befall upon mist."

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...everything allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Jeez, this dragon just puts me to shame," Axel sighed as he hopped off the dragon and removed his cloak. "But yo, that was crazy stupid! I sensed two powerhouses with the same amount of chakra as Kairi and Luo. Two of them, and there was only one of the Raikage...no one else matched their strength. Which means...yeah Cloud got powned!" Axel exclaimed as he scratched the back of his head with a worried expression on his face. Seeing Luo, Axel tilted his head back and gave him the 'sup' and merely folded his arms across his chest. "So what's the plan now? Cloud is getting decimated now, so that clearly they have nothing to do with the darkness. Jedi was right, should we have stuck around we might have lost our lives," Axel pointed out.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi perked up upon seing her cousin approaching, followed shortly by Jedi and Axel. Looking over at the two, Kairi gave a final look to Raiden before turning to her comrades. "So Cloud has fallen...I've relayed the message to the Hokage. Things might not turn out well, and you're right, if there was an attack on Cloud Mist or Leaf could very well be next. We should prepare on the chance that either of them are attacked. Blade is in Leaf. If something happens there we'll know about it right away. For now we should remain here and plan the next course of action. Speaking of which, cousin, the vial of blood that you have of Zane's. I need you to give it to Axel. He will be summoned very soon. Also, Axel...I need you to place your own seal upon Luo, in the case of my death he'll still live because you still live," Kairi told him, foreshadowing the events that will soon transpire. Kairi would make sure that Axel would be the summoner of both Luo and Zane. Axel's uncaring nature would make sure that the power coming from two of the strongest swordsmen will not be misused.

"Also, Jedi...as leader of the Mist Seven...I have a request. As you know, the former generation of Mist swordsmen have scattered and you are in need of a new generation of swordsmen. Therefore I ask, no I plead, that you accept the following into the ranks of the Mist 7:

"Axel Hajime, the Flurry of Dancing Flames. He is the brother of Axel Hajime and is an expert medical ninja, probably with the most prodigious potential in the medical arts. He is the best tracker and information gatherer I have ever met, and his manipulation of fire is enhanced by the Angel of Lava, the four winged Angel."

"Blade Hakemoto, the Luna Diviner. His natural speed matches even my own speed and with just a little bit more training will surpass even Luo's speed. His clan abilities allow him to acess states of mind that improve his physical condition. He is one of the fiercest offensive ninjas you will ever meet."

"Korumo Izagakure, the ash ninja of the Brotherhood. His style of fighting is exemplary, he uses ash ninjutsu to not only cloud his opponents senses, but uses them as his weapons to strike from darkness. He is a ninja who is best suited for support, a squadmate who not only protects his allies but creates openings for said allies to strike the opponent."

"And finally, Armand Tikoshi, the demon bomber of the Brotherhood. Though he is still of the chuunin rank, he holds within him the eight tailed demon. Of course I am regarding that information as private and to not be repeated by anyone here, please," she added as she looked back at Raiden. He was not a member of their group, just a friend and ally so Kairi couldn't exactly ask of him anything like she could the others. "Armand is of the genjutsu class. Not exactly a swordsmen per se, but his skills as an illuionist could be put to very good use among the ranks of the swordsmen. Not to mention, he truly lives up to the name bomber, as he contains chakra mouths that produce highly explosive clay that could decimate an entire village," Kairi said as she finished her explanation.

"With the addition of what I am guessing Kageko, that makes six of the seven swordsmen. This of course is your decision Jedi and Luo, but there is no doubt in my mind that these four candidates will very well be a formidable force to be reckoned with given the chance. I also wish that these four members are taken care off within the Mist villlage...should anything happen to me and I am not able to look after them as their master," Kairi finished, she was preparing for her death, this was her will and last request.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫

Raiden looked at her when she brought up Zane. "I do remember Zane...the type of man he was is rare among other men in this world. Powerful, wise, steel will. He can be cold and empty when he needs to be, but caring and loving towards friends and family. He loved the Mist, and was ready to give his life fighting for it. He even extended his help towards other villages...though when it came to it he put the mist before anything. Like the time we fought against Sengetsu and Akatsuki, we knew what was at stake. But, in the end we provailed" He said, pausing upon the arrival Luo and Jedi, along with Axel.

He wondered what Kairi meant by she may not be here longer. Usually, when he heard these words it meant one thing to him, but before jumping to conclusions he would wait. As he listened to Kairi discuss things with the group, particularly about Axel he wondered if she really meant to die. Recalling previous events, he turned to Kairi. "I have a few questions...first. Your relations with the Hokage. What are they and who is he?" He asked, as he was curious about this. Not to mention he was trying to confirm a few things. "And second, do you intend on dying before seeing Zane?" He asked, his tone of voice serious. Its possible that he may not want her dead, or he is asking a mere question due to the way she is talking. Either way, he is aware this has something to do with Waterfall as well.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash