Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:32 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Well i guess your sister left out the fact that I am a trained Assassin. I have nothing to worry about." Akira said with a smile.

[[do you want to go now? It seems everyone else has left.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 pm

(( I'm technically still here sweatdrop Waiting to see what mission you have for Yumi. ))

Panthers7

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:38 am

'' She might have missed that'', Yasha giggled already awfully comfortable around these people.
'' I have time now, but I would prefer to scedule it tomorrow. I would like to have a roof above my head at least for tonight, and I could use a proper meal since it has been weeks since I had one. And I think that guy over there wants a word with you as well. See you at the training grounds tomorrow?'', Yasha said while she began making her way to the door. If he would want to desperatly test her right now she wouldn't object, but it seemed best for all just to do it later. And meanwhile she could work on that move she had been wanting to learn ever since Sarium handed her the scrolls with wind jutsu.

(( If you don't want to fight right now, just pretend I left. I'll be on the training grounds this weekend))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm

User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

A Sharp knock came at the door, Kale patiently waited behind it. His chakra flared stronger than ever before. He had master the Sage training, and was now super powerful. He smiled, for he knew what must be done. He would report to his Kage his success.

My Death will mean the End of me.

Kale Uchiha

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:37 am

[[That mission ended, someone got impaitent.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira looked over to Yumi as a knock came from the door. "Come on in." Akira said as he wondered about what he might have for Yumi.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 pm

User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

Kale opened the door to the Kage's office and bowed from the door. Kale's demeanor was different. He was more patient and hard-working, especially after his sage training. "Greetings, Hokage-sama." Kale said, standing up straight. Kale noticed his brother and smiled.

Kale Uchiha

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:21 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi was more than patient as he waited. His... 'true-self' was in the Demon realm anyways. The so the clone could be as patient as ever seeing as his other half was becoming something that... will make him less than human when he returns. When the girl finished with becoming an official Konoha nin, Yumi smiled and spoke softly,"Welcome to Konohagakure. You will like our village, that you will." The child said before looking back to Akira, wondering what he had planned for him.

Though his attention went to the door as those hazel orbs looked over his shoulder to see who was behind it. Seeing as he was a clone, feelings of power or familiar senses would rather be incapable to him to access. Though the knowledge the clone had was quite the same as he smiled seeing his older brother. He indeed looked less immature from the demeanor he gave off. Glad that he heeded his words in halting his cockiness,"Nii-sama!" The child clone pipped happily,glad to see his brother had returned from his training of the Toads.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 pm

User Image

Chuunin Inzanagi Host Toad Sage

User Image

Kale nodded to his brother. "Greetings, Yumi. I trust things went well? How are you liking your new promotion as Jounin?" He asked, still miding the Hokage. It was important to be polite. Inzanagi yawned inside him. Ask him if did any training that might be useful for us. Quiet... I need to be focused. Still... Ask him, later anyway.

Kale Uchiha

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

miwata came to the door and knocked. "akira-sama, its me." she said
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Come on in." Akira called out to Mimi.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

miwata came in and saw that akira had company "oh... i'm sorry, was i interrupting something?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Not at all, are you ready to depart already?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:48 pm

"actually..." said miwata "well, you were so busy we... went ahead without you."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira frowned as he was slightly disappointed at the young chunnin, but it had already happen and she was alive. "And your Report?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 pm

miwata sighed as she sat down "shizuki is a rouge ninja... the note she sent was a just a trap... she gave me an offer to join her, but my loyalty will always lie with the leaf village, even if she is my best friend. i know that as a rouge ninja, i should have dealt with her, but... i just couldn't... i think she would have taken have a chance to come back, but shes bound to her master by a mark, and if she betrays him, it'll kill her..." she explained
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games