Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:07 pm
Koyuki chuckled then into a sigh. "This is so not good," she thought aloud and then turned to Azul. "Sorry if this is rude, but what's with the eyepatch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer straightened up, as well as Arrow, and sighed, "Heh, sorry. I'd actually been looking for her," she pointed to Koyuki, "To offer my services. I'd been looking for you, wanting to know if you would like an air tutor."

She smiled, taking a pseudo-Supergirl pose. "As I said, my name's Aer, and I am the last airbender of the Western Air Temple."

((My character is still tilting her head. And that dang hawk is still too, lol. XD I just had to stop that...))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 pm
User ImageAfter losing the airbender from the rooftops, Kaito had to wonder around the city until he finally came upon the group. Seeing as there were already plenty of people here, Kaito thought it out for a moment. Well... definitely can't get to the Earth Kingdom with so many people on the 'Avatar' train. People need to be fed, taken care of, etc. Looks like I'm on my own. "You know what guys..." Kaito started, "I'm just going to find my own way to the Earth Kingdom." With that, he turned on his heel and walked away from the group back to his house. He needed to pack and find a boat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 pm
Tyler followed Jet. "How can Lucifer be pregnet he's a guy and so is Dai." He said in a whisper looking confused.  

PosiedonRulez

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm
Kumo
User Image
Kumo heard Aer mention she was an Airbender of the west temple,and that she was offering her services to the avatar.He was excited,his search was over "wait a minute! the avatars here,Right here!?" He said looking at the people and trying to figure out who was the avatar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am
((I never said that she was the Avatar, I just implied it... -.-))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 am
" Um well tyler i'm not really clear on the whole thing it'd be best if you ask them" Jet said then shot fire into the sky and formed it into the shape of a dragon and made it fly above the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am
"Looks like you planning a party." Tyler smiled. "I am prettu good at airbending movements like dances and other thinks."  

PosiedonRulez

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 am
" Yea of course there's gonna be a party, and your hired " Jet said
" Now tell how does my fire tamer act look" Jet said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 am
Tyler laughed. "Not good. Try this." He shot air into the fire and it exploded in to a shower of lights.  

PosiedonRulez

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 pm
" That's awesome " Jet said watching the lights shimmer " I wonder what else we could do" Jet said to tyler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm
PosiedonRulez
Tyler followed Jet. "How can Lucifer be pregnet he's a guy and so is Dai." He said in a whisper looking confused.

((lol blame makoto, his idea xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm
ADag The Avenger
((I never said that she was the Avatar, I just implied it... -.-))

((hmm...alright i guess its my bad...But stare My guys not an idiot,he comes to the northern water tribe and sees someone mention airbending teaching,He knows the avatar is a water bender but he doesnt know who it is,so hes using your girl's offering to teach airbending in the water nation as a signal that the avatar is somewhere.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm
((Yeah... It's just like: "Now who the heck is it?"))  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm
((basiclly..but now someone has to point somewhere for my guy to go,thats whats stopping me right now.))  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games