Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 am
Luna relaxes"I know my love"She waves her hand and the broken plates vanishes.She gets more to float to her.She put food on them then lets the plates float to the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 am
Massasooni smiles as he continues rubbing her shoulders. "... So, are you really so hungry that you can't view it, or are you slightly putting it off for now?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am
She relaxed more then said"I am really hungry my love. I need to eat"She kissed his cheek then moved to sit at the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "Well... I'm not hungry much at all... and I haven't ate in about a week... I don't really need to eat too much food at all… because really I don’t need food to survive…”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm
"Well I need the food.My body needs to be fed"She started to eat  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 am
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. The pixie zips in and circles a plate of food rapidally and repeatedly before stopping after a few seconds and landing on the table, the plate then empty and the pixie again very full. He lets out a groan out of fullness. Massasooni smirks.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 pm
Luna laughs at the pixies.She finished eatting feeling better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders to ask ”You ready?  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:37 pm
She gets up"As I will ever be my love"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm
Massasooni pokes the pixie. "Right, come on then." The pixie lets out a moan. "EH!..." Massasooni sighs, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms. "... you're faking, you can move, come on." He says as the pixie sits up. The pixie lets out a sigh before swiftly zipping around the room many times before around Luna, chuckling like a child. "Come on! This way! Follow me!" And like that, he zips out of the room, leaving a light trail of pixie dust to indicate where he had zipped. Massasooni grabs Luna's hand and walks with her, following the pixie dust trail. "... So, how was your mother?... She been treated well?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 am
"My mother was like an angel and at times she was treated well. But because she was a witch many feared her and treated her badly..Father loved her in his way. But he wanted a son not a daughter and was angry that she given him a daughter as an heir"She spoke softly.She walk with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 pm
Massasooni thinks for a moment before asking "How angery was him?... from just annoyed, to spitten red face mad as ********>  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 am
"He was mad enough to do this"she unweaves a spell that hid her scars.Now Massasooni could see a scar about her neck"He tried to kill me the moment I was born but my mother begged for my life.He casted us out but he still came to her...If I was near mother would suffer then I would"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 pm
Massasooni nods slightly. ”Ok…” He says as they arrive into the room where the pixie zoomed about it. He zips back and forth before seeing Luna and Massasooni. He chuckles before zipping under a closet door and zipping out with a picture to place it on the bed then zipping back under the door and repeating this several times until all the pictures in the closet rested on the bed, which merely took seconds to get the mound of pictures on the bed. The pictures seemed to be just mixed moments of happyness with Luna's mother. The pixie then grabs one and zips to Luna to hand it to her. ”Dis one’s my favorite of dah bunch!” He proclaimed, it being a picture of Luna’s mother looking into a sunset from atop of a hill to make it look like the sun was her aura, with Luna sleeping in her arms as a baby… Luna’s father found nowhere within the picture itself.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:26 pm
Luna blinks a little as she took it. She touches this"I was 3 months old. I didn't know some one painted this"She remembered it well.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games