Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 pm
Sai held up the blade looking it over with a grin. The framework was now finished and all he had to do was add in his own little special touch... Suddenly the area around him began to shake violently causing him to nearly spear himself on his sword. "Ah! ohhhh... Ya ya i'm coming!" He ran out holding the blade in its sheath. Even without being finished he was more confident in it then a supply room cutter. Sai ran, skidding slightly as he entered a room. "Sorry for the intrusian just need to use your closet there." He swung himself inside and came out topside. The hatter stared at the destruction caused. "Damn you...so this is the chaos you were talking about..." Sai's grip tightened around the blade. He said a silent reject, compensating for the blades unfinished edge.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm
Cheshure looked at the monsterous people running through the city. " Sai, I guess we don't get a chance to make a joke. " He said referring to the glassed over city. He sighed and began walking forward. " I guess even our humor isn't enough for this. " He held out a pistol that he had in a holster to his side. He aimed and fired the bullet finding it's mark within the chest of one of the coated men. Cheshure looked towards Sai and said. " Let's make sure they don't get much farther. "

Brian looked down he hadn't gone to far from the Buckingham Palace to see Sade. " Isn't this outstanding. " He reached down and grabbed her hand to pull her up. " Look I'm sorry if ice attacks hurt you but now isn't the time to be going easy half a city is now dead. So please get up and prove to Sentinel that you're someone to fear. " He smiled at her and said. " You're to fiery to lie down like this. " He turned to see the ever annoying Sebastian. " Sebastion either get to helping the people escape or so help me you'll be the next person I ru nthrough with my sword. You're not a member of either faction your a rouge meaning you don't get protection from either of us, and now is the worst possible time to play games with me, understand! " he shouted before spinning around. He slashed his blade horizontally cutting down one of the ground soldiers.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 pm
"Man, as if the people around us aren't screaming enough." Renault pulled another beast from the air and dehydrated it before slinging it back the flock. "I guess I'll protect him since Serena knows him." Renault attacked once more by kicking his foot so that his heel struck the ground. A wave of sharp rocks shot up from the ground and impaled several beasts bringing them from the air. "This is weird. Why haven't the higher ups attacked yet?" Renault became suspicious, but if they could decimated the opponents army, then that'd be less sheild for them.

~~~

Lucas frontflipped over an armed guard, slicing the top of his skull. He fell to the ground and Lucas clenched his fist before continuing onto the next targets. He ran infront of a man with a shotgun and yelled. This jolted the man into shooting him. His bullets passed through him and struck the man behind him in the face. "Yeah. You're dead." He kept one bullet for himself and returned it into the man's forehead. He ran further into the city and his eyes began to wander. "Where is that cat b*****d? And that dark girl? I have a score to settle."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 pm
Noah was in mid air shooting down all that came near him. " Heavenly Sword!" He called out as the intricate design came forth from the barrel of his revolvers and he began shooting his ever famous energy based swords which each sword tore through multiple flying fiends who were behind the first. "Well these little soldiers will be done soon enough. All we have to worry about are those damn Generals." He stated speaking of Vincent and the rest of their gang. Noah continued to fire rounds putting them easily through their skulls.

Khaos laughter ceased and he did nothing but smile as his golem continued to feed upon the humans but that didn't mean he to wasn't going to have fun. Placing to more tease in his hand he targeted both a male and a female who was obviously a young couple. Once he had targeted them he appeared before them with a simple burst of speed and allowed the tease to enter the two body the same way as his previous victim, using his choosing ability. "I'm probably enjoying this more than I should but still, it is joyful." He stated to himself as he clenched his fist which then emitted a eerie dark purple glow which was the color of his dark matter energy. Charging his fist with said energy until it literately shined he smiled as he then punched the ground releasing the raw destructive force of energy on contact cracking the ground and completely leveling an entire block and killing hundreds of panicking people.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 am
Angelina was calm as everyone began to go on a rampage of destruction. She would have fun as she levitated above ground looking around. Telepathicly, she entered over hundreds of civilians heads, implanting thoughts. Some committed suicide, others fought each other to the death. The rest began to approach the memebers of Eden and Cleanse ready to attack. She smirked as she continued to work through the civilians.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 am
Noah felt there was a need to kill off these fiends before he moved on or at least until the others made there way to the surface but for now he kept firing away at the fiends taking down multiple of them at once. This was easy, putting energy made bullets in the heads of these fiends was nothing but what was impressive was the fluent movement of his gunslinging in mid air.

Khaos found this easy as destroying a hive of bees but he allowed his golems to the rest of the work right now as Angelina finally joined them. Using his choosing ability to walk on the air he leaped making his way towards Angelina and appearing beside her though she probably notice he was coming he took this chance to steal a kiss anyways and did so upon her cheek. "Bout time you made it Angel" Khaos' Tease were feeding but now that you look at it the Tease butterfly's nearly tripled in numbers and this was due to them feeding. You see once his tease feed they multiple in numbers.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 am
Angelina looked at Khaos as he made a kiss to her cheek. She looked at him. He was awfully bold...to just have met her. She continued to focuse on the civilians as more came out of hiding they began to charge the group with more aggression. "It'll be fun seeing if they will kill these civilians or preserve their life and struggle to keep theres" she said laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena released her wings in a swam of black velvet feathers. Her eyes turned black and her hair became lose and fell down her back. She narrowed her eyes as a sharp pain shot through her body “I so don’t need this” She muttered before taking control of a few shadows of the ground soldiers. With exceptional speed she ran at them and slashed them while they where unable to move. She repeated the process a few more times before closing her eyes and becoming black a wispy like shadow “3 clones wont be enough” She whispered “10 should do it!” She gasped as 9 chunks of black substance fell from her and formed to become what she was like at that moment. They all had katana like swords and moved of with intense speed.
“Perfect” She mused as she and her clones moved in and out of the crowds slicing down the foot soldiers.

Sebastian Lockheart
“Scary Brian is being scary. You can be so mean at times” Sebastian mused while flashing his fangs “hehehe after all this is over I take it I will be back on the ‘wanted list’?” And here I was being a good sport even though your enemy is trashing my city”
He leapt upwards and landed on the back of one of the winged creatures. It thrashed around angrily, trying to fling Sebastian of his back “Wooooo!!! Come on batty show me what you can do!” Sebastian growled in enjoyment.
But it proved to be too boring for Sebastian who after a few seconds summoned a sharp gust of wind that was powerful enough to slice of the creatures head.
“Please take care when exiting the vehicle” He said before jumping of the creatures back just before it smashed into another winged creature and brought them both to the floor where they laid in a motionless heap.
“Oh I have not felt this alive in forever!” He cried out as fire flowed from his hands while he burned the dead creatures. Unlike the others his actions where unorthodox and unpredictable. He was truly insane when in the mist of a battle.
It was the main reason he left Eden, he hated rules and hated to be told when or when not to start and stop.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 am
Khaos was indeed a bold individual but he really didn't care he was only being himself and that part wouldn't change, not that it could even if he wanted to. Hearing her words put a smile on his face as he also sent his Tease after Eden and Cleanse but only a Hundred of them while the others continued to feed on human life and gaining in numbers. Looking around he wanted to level a few more buildings and bring his right hand towards the visor on contact he began to charge energy within it and once ready he released it in a contained yet powerful beam of dark matter energy which was similar to Cyclopes from X-Men. " We both know how that will turn out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am
User Image

Karana continued to run through the city cutting down the creatures that remained on land. Suddenly she heard the flapping of wings behind her and turned around, but before she could retaliate, she was kicked to the ground and slid a few feet. She stood up just as the winged creature came at her again. She thrust her chain whip at the creature wrapping it around its neck and pulled hard taking the creature's head off. She retracted her chain whip and began running again.

User Image

Lena came across a young couple who were huddled together struggling to get away from the chaos. Lena smirked and approached them. The couple seemed to think that she was there to help them. They pleaded with her to find them a safe place to hide. Lena stood in front of them and reached out to caress the girl's face in a would be reassuring manner, before one of her vectors grabbed the girl's head and pushed down. The last thing the girl saw before her entire head caved in the malicious smile of the woman who had killed her. The girl's boyfriend let out a cry and attempted to charge at Lena, but the vector that had killed the girl bashed the young man's head against the wall causing the side of his head to cave and his brains to splatter everywhere and his eyes to pop right out of their sockets.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 am
Sade nodded at Brian, already feeling better. Her head thudded lightly and she shook it off.
Then Sade looked out the doors. She drunk in everything at once and immediately summoned Avari. The power of her other flooded through Sade, exhilarating her.
"Where to first?" Avari asked in a more Sade-like voice, an icy fire burning in her eyes.
Strait to the boat. Sade said without hesitation. Maybe we can draw some of those sky creatures there and destroy it.
Avari drew her sword and started to walk towards the boat, slowly but surely drawing the attention of about half the population of the sky rats. Every time one got too close Avari cut in half without a problem, but before she got to far away from the rest of her group Avari and Sade yelled, "We're going to need some help!" Avari kept walking, hoping someone had heard her. She was really going to need some help but if everyone else was too caught up, so be it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am
Sai narrowed his eye and took a fighting stance. "Right...jokes can wait till all of them are dead." He rushed forward with unreal speed and cut down two of the monsters. The slash marks grew like an infection, disspersing his targets to dust and nothingness. Sai looked back at Cheschure and nodded. "Right..." He spun his blade and sheath around the charged. With his sword he cut down the monsters and with the sword sheath he incapacited the normal humans who were for some reason attacking them.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 am
Brian watched everyone go their seperate ways. He to ran off into the city. His slashes ignited the area in a blaze of glory. He shot around a corner slashing through a soldier as he attempted to gun down a family. He heard an odd crunching sound and spun around watching as Lena killed a young couple. He just glared at her, his eyes burning with hate. He slashed his blade releasing a bolt of black energy towards her. " It's funny to watch monsters attack helpless people, it proves how weak they are. "

Cheshure looked back at Sai. He smiled a little and raised his gun slamming another round into the neck of a soldier. His body disappeared. With a thunderous roar Cheshure took the form of a massive western style dragon. Roaring loudly he lowered his long neck and snapped his jaws on two soldiers devouring them. He raised his head and spewed flames from his throat which singed the winged creatures, however their numbers were truly something to admire. He transformed back to normal on the ground holding his guns at the ready.

Vincent gripped a man by the throat, not with his hand, but with his teeth. Using his muscles to their fullest he lifted the man into the air by his neck and shredded his throat. " Delicious. " he stated. He watched as a small group of people ran towards him in the hopes of making it past the vampire. He held his hand out and watched as it's natural human length suddenly began to twist and morph into the swarms of demonic familiars. The monsterous beasts shot forward enveloping the crowd which now became a snack for his ravenous Familiars.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 pm
Avari finally caught sight of the ship. She slashed a soldier in half and started to run, hate poring off of her.
Avari swerved to avoid a group of Eden fighters who were running back to the palace, yelling at her to do the same.
She kept going toward the ship, none of the fear the Eden fighters felt penetrated her focused and deadly concentration.
You're going to need to get to the main top deck and work your way down in case not everything made its way off the ship, Sade advised.
Avari listened, launching herself onto the top of the humongous ship. She stuck her sword into the thick metal of the deck to help her land and kicked a soldier in the face in the process, smashing his face in.
After getting her feet on the hard, solid deck of the ship Avari saw the mass of soldiers and flying beasts screeching toward her.
They reached her in a matter of seconds, shooting their guns and venomous saliva at her from all directions, none of it ever touched her.
Let me out, Sade said, I know just how to send the perfect message to Sentinel.
Avari recoiled back into Sade's body and let Sade back out faster than you would have thought possible. Sade had her gloves on in seconds, feeling their powers thrum through her. It almost felt like she was the ice dragon instead of being cursed with it.
Sade released everything she had out on the loonies that surrounded her. Unfortunately for Sade if this didn't work she would die but it was the only chance they had. A white light shot up into the sky and Sade cried out as everything was sucked out of her, but also freezing everything around her and severely damaging the ship.
Avari jumped up and down in Sade's mind, exhilarated and unaware that Sade was blacking out. That was amazing! Do you know how many bad guys you just took out? PLUS A SHIP!  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Karana finally came across a very familiar face. She let out a low growling sound and quickly approached Lena just as Brian attacked her. "No, Brian! Stay out of this! She is mine!" Karana snarled drawing her weapon. "Help the others, but this is something I have to do alone!" Her eyes burned a feral yellow filling with hatred.

User Image

Lena heard a voice and turned around to see the leader of Cleanse, Brian. Her vectors shot forth blocking the black energy that he had sent towards her. She used her vectors to push it back and away from her. Before she could speak, she heard a familiar voice and smirked when she saw Karana. "So, you've returned for revenge haven't you? Do you really plan on taking me on by yourself this time?" Karana gave a nod. Lena sighed, as if merely bored. "Very well, then. Let's see how much your training has really paid off," she sneered.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games