Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:03 pm
((oOh, i didn't realized. lol))

"Sure, we can talk outside for a while." Sano begins to follow Caly before realizing the situation. "Here, let me help you with that. I'll grab Jack, while you continue to hold your friend. Since there's two of us, might as well split the work in half, right?" he asked, reaching for the box.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:08 pm
Caly paused just as he reached for the toy, but Poison made up her mind for her. He tightened his vines around the box and wasn't about to let go. "WEll..." Caly started to say. She looked down at the two objects in her arms and them back up at the young man. "I think that's a no. I'll be fine. Poison has a firm enough hold over Jack so he won't fall." she said as she started making her way towards the front lobby doors.

AS soon as she exited the building she could already feel boundless amounts of energy flow around her and offer itself up to her. IT was the energy of the land and as she fully stepped onto the grass she allowed it to begin flowing through her until she was becoming almost one with plants surrounding her. Even as she did so she also built up a slight barrier around her and the one that was following her. As soon as she joined by her side she would be able to speak more openinly and freely without the dolls around.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 pm
"Oh, umm, ok," Sano said as the plant took a hold of the box. He followed Caly downstairs to the front door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 pm
((i would have posted but my comp power cord died so yeah... had ot have a new one shipped it just came today))

Jack slammed back into his box when he was picked up and the vines of Poison wrapped firmly around the toy. It wasnt until they were outside once again that the Jack in the box sprung back up with another note on it.

Blood.... they need blood...

The note was eerie to say the least.

~~~~

In the house in a small room stood all of Vincent's dolls. They stood in a circle, all eight of them- they held hands and as they did whispers could be heard upon the winds.

The Toy didnt work... One of the dolls said to the others, through telepathy.

We need real blood.. Another said.

Our master was able to do it so should we. Concluded another.

We need to find the key to it all... Said two of them simtaneously.

We have stayed too long in these empty shells that serve as our bodies... Said another still.

The elf girl Caly.... her and Alex... they know about magic. Maybe they have the key... Suggested one.

Or maybe we should use their blood instead of our own... Another said with an evil look.

The conversation stopped there...
~~~  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:38 pm
Li entered through the big doors of the cold stony looking place. "Castlevania..." HE said as the castle looked almost exactly like a movie he had seen He still had almost no fear or emotion as they walked in he rested his hands in his pocked. A subconscious choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:52 pm
"I wish.." Vi muttered under her breath as she set her things down.

"Hello? Cy... Vincent? Is anyone here?" She shouted to the others. When she didnt get an immediate response she shrugged and turned to the boy. "Are you tired? Sleepy? Do you feel like you need to lay down?" She asked him plainly she wanted to see where it got her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:08 pm
"I have no desires... I have enough energy to remain conscious for another 5 or so hours before my body will run out of energy." He said squarely. "I don't know how tired that is. But I have no desire to lie down at all." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 pm
"Follow me then." Vi said as she led the way upstairs, she found a room that had a bed in it. It wasnt exactly a motel 8 but it woudl keep the kid off the floor. After rummaging through a nearby closet she found some dusty old sheets and a pillow she could use. She beat off the dust and fluffed the pillow as best she could and made the bed.

"She turned to the kid, now sit down on the bed and take off your shoes. Put them by your bed so when you wake up you can put them back on. Now i want you to lay down on the bed on your back. I want you to relax in the bed, close your eyes and go to sleep. Dont move from the bed unless you have to go to the bathroom or if your life is in danger." Vi said gently.

When the boy complied with her wishes she covered him with a light sheet and set the timer on her watch that was concealed in her coat sleeve. In 8 hours she would come back and wake the boy up. "Now like i said stay there and sleep ill come get you in 8 hours. So dont move unless youre life is in danger or if you have to go to the bathroom. And if you have to go to the bathroom, then you need to head out of this room and right across the hallway is a room. It has a bathroom in it, when you get into that room youre going to follow the same rules i gave you in the bath house do you remember what they where?" She asked him wondering if shed have to explain things over and over again, or if one time was enough.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:23 am
Li had closed his eyes in bed and had fallen asleep before she had finished her instructions probably missing the greater deal of them. He wrapped the sheet around himself tightly and subconsciously shivering in the cold dry castle air. This sheet must have come from her bed. It smelled strangely of rosebushes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Caly looked at the male qwhen he joined her and once he was within her barrier's ranger she closed it to where he would be able to walk out, but now they had full preotection. No one else but those she wished to cross over it.

When Jack brought out a new note she read it with a frown and asked, "What do you mean they need blood? How so? For what?"  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 pm
The jack in the box shook its head violently and slammed back into this box. It popped back out soon enough with a note attached to it once again.

To become real...

Once the note ha been taken form the jack he disappeared into the box once more and didnt come out for a good while.

Vi looked at her watch before she left the room and the boy to sleep. Heading downstairs she picked up her bags from before and set them on the kitchen table. Here she laid the things out that she had bought- a lot of basic items, bathroom things, canned food and other things that would keep, a few bottle's of bloodwine for her and Cy- it would sustain them for now at least- and some clothes for herself.

"Hello is anyone home?" Cy said from the backyard of the castle. Somehow he had Vincent had gotten turned around on their way back from the Haunted carnival. When he heard no one answer him right away he traveled around front with Vincent just behind him. Upon turning the corner the Vampire spotted Caly and another male whom he hadnt met yet.

"Oh hello again. My thats a interesting plant you have there. And whats that entangled in its vines?" He inquired as he stopped just a few feet from Caly. He felt an amazing amount of magical energy coming from her, and he dare not test a being who knew the ways of magic. He smiled gently at her and placed his hands in his pockets, the sunlight glinted off of his thin rimmed glasses.

Vincent's eyes met Caly's and once again he felt like he should know her, but he just couldnt remember for the life of him. He waved to Caly when Cy said hi to her, he seemed a bit shy now- which was strange behavior for him almost. He wasnt like he used to be before the dolls had screwed him and everything else up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:19 pm
Li's body was cold. it wasn't the usual cold though. in fact his body was overcompensating for it making him hot and sweaty but that was to say his soul was chilled. His mind was playing over memories that lapped over math problems. He coughed a bit sickeningly as the cold evil of the place began to take over his completely innocent soul.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:46 pm
Sine.. one of Vincents dolls- that were a foot tall and had no nose or mouth, only a pair of black voids for eyes- entered into the room where the sleeping boy, Li, lay. Another one of the mysterious dolls with stark white skin and long black hair entered the room.

The two dolls looked at one another then at the boy who stay asleep. The two joined hands and focused their thoughts. Wake up.. They told the boy, they needed him to do something for them. Wake up and put you're shoes on one foot at a time. Then get up and follow us... Their voices where like a childs- but they lacked emotion. The dolls also had a eerie presence to them, that made one want to stay far away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:58 pm
Li sat up and put his shoes on one foot at a time but the wrong feet of course. Then he stood and began to follow the dolls down rocky corridors, and flame lit spiral staircases and the wide and artful marble archways. He didn't seem to enjoy them at all and had even less emotion then the dolls leading them. He didn't even seem to notice they were all that scary. He rocked a litle bit left to right following them.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:41 pm
Once they were in the basement of the building the dolls joined hands once again and spoke to the boy telepathically.

You put youre shoes on the wrong feet... take them off, and put them on the right feet. That one goes on your left.. and that one goes on your right. The dolls pointed to the right shoes and then pointed to which foot each one went on correctly as they explained it.

Now sit down on that chair there.. and hold out your wrist. Dont move even if you feel pain. The dolls commanded the boy as they pointed to the chair he was to sit at. Next to the chair was a bucket and a knife.... next to that sat a large mannequin doll...

The jack in the box had said they needed blood... He had tried to warn Caly...

~~~~~~~

The jack in the box that sat in the comfort of Posions vines popped up suddenly with a note... written in red bold letters was...

Stop them! Stop them!

They're in the basement! With the boy!

They'll take his blood....

So they can live....

STOP THEM!
The note ended there and was to say the least... disturbing as could be.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games