Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 am
Dante smiled and nodded. " Let's see, where haven't Ifought in a while........hm.......You know what I have a passion for the dramatics. " He looked at Roulin and said. " You kow where we're going? We're going into a hurricane at sea. " He said confidently. " you want me at my best then looks like we're fighting off the South American shore there is a series of deserted volcanic islands, their loosy almost ominous rocky bodies will provide land while we fight in the hurrican grade winds and thunderous waves. " He was completely being serious, if Roulin wanted a challenge then he would be fighting both him and a storm.

Lucien raised an eyebrow. " Kidnapping? That seems a little drastic, but I see it's advntages. Amara, how do you feel about that? While you two are acquiring Aimee I will take over Russia and see if it's ruler happens to have OWL security, I bet he will, it's just finding decent powers worth taking. " He said mildly. He watched Will enter and smiled. " Will? Was that genuine concern I saw? " He asked as he looked over to their usually sarcastic Satan Owl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 pm
Vincent looked up at Will kind of nervously. "Yes...I'm here with Amara, she said I could have a home with her" he told him. "I'm...I'm Vincent" he said introducing himself nervously to the Satan Owl.

Amara looked at Thomas and nodded. Aimee...this is Amara...we need to talk...just think back to me she projected to her, sealing off their mental communication. "It seems we will be more efficient in doing the two. I'm sure we can easily take her down, and now that we have our friend Vincent, she'll never knows what hits her" she told him.

"Focus on that metal" she told him. "But here's a liquid metaloid as well for you to have" she said extending her hand as a liquid metal substance appeared in her hand (sort of like mercury). "This will be more difficult than what you have now" she said. "Both are a good defense as well as offensive material."

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm
"A hurricane? Man. That's pretty...well, I guess I asked for it huh?" Roulin wore a confident grin still and to an extent, he could barely anticipate the fight. He was more than ready now to prove his worth and another team's leader. "Alright then. I need you to think about where it is and I'll teleport us there." Roulin took the man's hand and closed his eyes to visualize what Dante was seeing. In moments, they were off to the jagged shores of South America where the waves crashed and the winds blew fiercely.

"Heh. Reminds me of terminator two." Moli referenced as the liquid metal slipped into his hand. His entire body quickly took it on by reaction and he himself turned into a puddle of it on the floor. "It appears that all men melt when they're around you Noel." The teen quipped from popping bubbles against the surface of the puddle. "Let me just return my self to normal...you know Noel, we make a perfect team. Whatever you make, I can become. Awesome."

~~~

"That's good. The both of you, remain vigilant though. I have to run this across Will and a few others before we get a move on. This will be after they seal up the next hole and after the President leaves. We won't have to worry about certain things when this conjuncture arrives." Thomas walked past Will flashing his a smile with his seldom seen face. His dark grey eyes sparkled maliciously in the weak sunlight from the room behind him. "You're going to be seeing this face alot more Will. From here until I finally get to kill you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Noel giggled and looked at Moli. "OH hush child...I'm old enough to be your great grandmother x's 20" she said laughing. "Exactly my dear" she said about them being a great team. "Hopefully you and the new god OWl will be able to be a great team as well "she said with a smile. Her architect seal began to glow again.

Aeon soon returned to her dorm room as she put up her books. She then took out some clothes for the next day and sighed. She was such a boring girl. Why couldn't she be pretty and gorgeous like the other girls. Instead she wore braces and had glasses, laying on her bed she closed her eyes. As her body began to glow.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:44 pm
Moli's liquid metal body reformed in the shape of his body, but his right hand was now a sword with a good amount of luster. He smirked at his progress. "Yup. I knew I'd get this form in a jiffy. Oh, Noel..." He looked up from his acheivement at her. "Who do you think the next God Owl will be? After the recent events, I can't call it anymore. Whatever I predict doesn't happen anymore."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm
Noel looked at him and shrugged. "I honestly don't know" she told him. "I'm looking at the pattern of how we were all chosen...and I can't call it" she told him. "I always like to think it would be a girl...but hey" she said with a shrug. "Whoever it is, I'm sure they are a great person" she told him. "I mean it could be anyone...not just the people we know there are millions of OWLs so it's more than close call to say who it would be" she told him. Her seal glew once more. "The girl...she used her power" she said referring to the OWL.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Will picked up Lucien's voice, but completely ignored him as he listened to Vincent's words. "Don't be shy." He ruffled Vincent's hair with his hand. "I'm Will. It's nice to meet you."

Right after he spoke, Thomas passed him. Will smiled innocently back at him. "Looking brighter already, Tom," he said sarcastically with a playful look in his eyes, contrasting with Thomas's own. And the game continues, and you sure as hell are going to have your a** handed to you whether you like it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Vincent looked at Will smiling. "Nice to meet you" he told him. When he looked at Thomas a chill ran down his spine. Looking back at Will he asked curiously. "Do you have a power?" he asked him curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm
Will smiled back at Vincent. "Many of us here do," he answered warmly. Aw, f*ck, I'm not really in the mood to explain this sh*t to the kid. Maybe Will would just play along for now. He remembered this one time he had to explain a concept over and over to a certain person, and at some point, it got frustrating even with his patience. "And I'm sure you'll find out in time what everyone's powers are. You should train well, Vincent."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:19 pm
Vincent looked at Will and shrugged. "Oh...oh...okay" he told him looking away. "What is your power...I can stop things" he told him bluntly. The red head waited for Amara to come out so talking to Will would hopefully make it go by faster.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Aimee was started to hear Amara's voice in her head, opening her eyes. 'It's been a long time... What is it you need?' She thought softly to Amara, just trying to be nice because the last time she saw her Celeste had died. She didn't really even want to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 pm
The boy was still shy. That could change. Will nodded and chuckled when he heard the boy. Stop things. Interesting. Vincent was blunt and straight to the point to satisfy his own curiosity. "My power?" he chuckled again and waved his arm randomly. "I can make things disappear," the Satan Owl answered innocently following how Vincent had described his own power. There were so many different ways to interpret that, if one knew who Will was and how his words were often double meanings. "Forever," Will added softly yet somehow without any dark undertone. The Satan Owl was acting like how a "normal" caring person would act, one of the personas he sometimes used to lull others into a sense of false security.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm
" Wow Amara, a little more vicious then usual, remind me to stay on your good side. " He smiled at her and looked back at Thomas. " Alright I think we have a deal, when do we start? " He asked with a light toss of his hair.

Dante laughed as the winds and rain beat against his face. The winds blew wildly. He spread out his arms and took a deep breathe. " This is a battleground! ' He turned around and looked at ROulin. He smirked and leapt backwards and out to see he landed on the water standing ontop of it's surface. His spirit slowly poured itself from his body and splashed into the water, there was an inky red aura that pulsed lightly in the black water then it vanished." Like something out of a movie. SO Roulin, show show me what you've got. " He reached up summoning his silver blade. He slashed into the sky his blackwave colliding with a bolt of lightning sending a massive blast of energy through the air. His architech seal activated as he looked towards his nephew his hands began to turn black small white vein like markings began to form on the back of his hands. " I promised your father if anything happened to him I would look after you, but here and now in this storm you'll find me to be the most horrifying enemy, if you think I was frightening on the Appalachians, then you've seen nothing yet I was appointed as successor to the Satan Owl for two specfic reasons, but now's not the time to talk about that now I want to see you either surpass me, or collapse on the ground begging me to make your nightmare stop. " In a flash of lightning Dante vanished reappearing standing on a rock more then 200 feet away, his second Architech seal appeared in his other eye as his right eye began to turn black so did the skin around it white veins began to spread from that small section of his face. " Show me what the successor to the Life Owl can do. "  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Kojiro was quiet as he slept soundly, however his mind was not at ease, ice began to form around his hand, his heart beat rapidly as sweat formed and froze slightly at his forehead. Soon the ice began to sharpen around his fingertips, every breath he began to take began to condense appearing like frosty puffs of vapor, Kojiro frowned as he began to feel anxious, his heart felt heavy, what ever he was dreaming, had reached a high point, the ice shattered and he sat up from the bed, gasping. He was panting heavily as he looked around, he looked down at his lap, the ice at his hands quickly evaporated, he slowly clenched his hands and opened it, looking at it closely, "....Wh-where am I?...Am...am I dead?" he asked out loud, unsure what was going on around him. He felt the area where he had been shot, there was nothing there.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm
"In a month. Even in a month, we can't move hastily. We need to separate Dante from his team. After we do that, they'll run around like chickens with their heads cut off." Thomas chuckled lightly at the analogy. Seeing them all decapitated would bring him more joy then his old ranch back in Texas. "When that happens, we just scoop up the right chicken, take off the top of it's head....then gravy. In the meantime, I have to type up a report of today's events. If you need me, call me. Or just wait until I call you."

~~~

Roulin's dark grey suit became white when he used one of his gained abilities to defend against Dante's attack. That was the only extent to which he could activate his other dormant power. His telekinetic sheild cracked against Dante's slash, but it held. He diverted it into a ridge behind him. It exploded spitting rocks against the sandy shore behind him. "You don't have to worry about that uncle. I won't let anything happen to me. Not in this fight...not in te next!" The rain that pelted Roulin's face didn't slide down into the ocean below. It remained against his skin. The training Life Owl stepped forward and a wall of water raised. From it shot hundreds upon thousands of bullet shaped droplets of water. Roulin didn't hold back even with this basic attack. These droplets would tear through a normal human no matter how burly they were. He waited to see how they'd fare against Dante.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games