Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 pm
"No he doesn't, he's made that obvious." Dragon seethed and closed his eyes, calming himself down to unclench his fists. "I don't even know why Mom's with him. She looked happier with you." he muttered and frowned. Was she really happier with him, or did he just want Hiro as a dad more?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro smiled abit at Dragons words. "Your mother... Is in love with him, and I cant change that now." He spoke, crossing his arms. He loved Lena, but she was married to Nikolai now.

He looked at Dragon, feeling what he was thinking, but he didn't know what to say, the thought of Dragon as a son was more than pleasing. But it would just tear apart the family more.

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 pm
Dragon just looked down then back at Dog. "Can you help me with her?" he asked incredibly softly and walked over to his best friend's deceased body, petting her mane one last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro nodded to dragon and smiled, petting the mane of Dog once, he had met Dog a few times...It was sad seeing her like this.

"Of course i'll help."

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 am
The young man used his Wendigo strength to lift Dog up and walked towards the hole in the earth. His steps were slow and steady from the massive weight above him, and each step he took brought a wave of sweat and tears down Dragon's face, each step brought an old memory he shared with Dog, from riding on a box she carried when he was a baby to the times he would touch the clouds while on her back. Dragon stood at the edge of the hole and stared down at the darkness that hungrily waited for the beast. "Goodbye Dog." Dragon whispered and gently lowered her into it, letting his hand run against her smooth scales.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
"You've forgotten me already?" Alice said. "We met at the lake. I'm Alice."
Alice glanced down to see the dragon, Dragon( o-o dragon Dragon XD) had with him when she met him at the lake lying on the ground.
"The.." she said but didn't say any more. When Dragon put her in the hole she whispered, "Rest in peace may your soul be in peace."

a certain price...

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 pm
((He's even got a dragon tattoo ._.))

Dragon wiped his white eyes with his sleeve when he heard Alice. "Oh... I'm sorry, I've just.... " He reluctantly looked back down at the hole. "I've been busy." he mumbled and looked at Alice sadly, his eyes slowly turning brown. "What color are my eyes?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:11 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro lifted his hands towards the hole, making an extremely thin, translucent cover of darkness over the grave which would preserve his body forever. It would make sure nothing can get into the grave.

Doing this made Hiro think things over. Was he even given a proper burial, or were his ashes lying in the corner of a cooking-class? Did anybody even care that he died? Did Lena even give a damn or did she look into the eyes of her husband and forget about him?

He looked at Dragon and sighed, placing a seal of darkness onto the hand of dragon, which quickly went into the boys skin without pain. Not only would it give the boy some of Hiros power, but it will also allow him to slip through his barriers. "Why did your father do this?" He asked Dragon. Hiro never had a son, but when he looked at Dragon... He knew the feeling.

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Dragon looked at the darkness that shrouded Dog and sniffed. That was the end of it. He felt Hiro's touch and looked over at him, sniffing again. "I don't know." he mumbled and looked down. "I...... I know it's not his fault, and that he -" He had trouble with the next word. "- loves me, but..." Why do I always feel alone then? Dragon closed his eyes and breathed deeply until he felt some power surge through him. "N-No! Stop!" he screamed and backed away from Hiro's reach quickly, rubbing the seal on his hand as if that would make it go away. "I don't want anymore power! I don't want to be even more of a freak!" he cried and rubbed his hand harder. For every barrier the seal broke down, paranoia and fear built three more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He took Dragons hand with a slight growl. "It isn't power, it's protection." He spoke to the boy. "This power will protect you when you need it most." It was, in its own little way, a summoning. If Dragon was ever in trouble, the seal would light up and summon Hiro into the fray. If Dragon learned and tampered with the seal abit, he would have access to all of Hiro's powers, which were stable now.

Hiro let go of Dragons hand and smiled abit. "Trust me, you'll need this in the end." He said with a wink followed by a smile. "It may just save your life."

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Dragon looked nervously at Hiro and felt his racing heart slow down, and once he managed to calm down he nodded uneasily. "Thanks." he murmured and stayed close to Alice as his eyes brightened to clear blue. "Why... Why did you do this?" he asked and looked back down at the seal on his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He felt a little uncomftorable about the words he was about to say, his scarlet eyes looked at Dragons for a moment and he smiled.

"Because I think of you as a son, and I want you protected." He spoke kindly to the powerful young boy.

The seal looks like this, but black instead of blue.

User Image  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm
The young boy's eyes immediately shot up to Hiro after he heard him. He did hear him right, didn't he? Hiro thought of him as a son? Dragon stayed there, gaping the entire time, until a powerful emotion overwhelmed him and propelled him into Hiro's arms. "H-Hiro." Dragon sobbed happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro's eyes widened when he felt Dragon embrace him. He smiled and put his arms around the boy.

"I wish I could have been your father, maybe so many things would have been different." He spoke and felt the boy sob against him. "And, if you dont want to go back home yet, you can stay with me for awhile, if you want to."

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Dragon was unable to answer due to the sobs that forced their way out of his mouth. He cried like the baby he was for a few minutes before he slowly backed away. All that crying made him feel good, like he cried out a weight over his shoulders. "I-I think I'll stay with you for a while." he murmured with a small smile while wiping his grass green eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games