Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm
*seeing some of his memories swirl together, not able to hold herself up any longer she sits on the beach* .... i'm... i'm sorry *is all she can say, still seeing his memories faintly*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm
*Sabin picks her up and holds her close* Don't be. I willingly showed you some of my memories....Now you can't tell you know nothing of me other then my brother and sister and the fact that I'm in a band
FairyFumiko
*seeing some of his memories swirl together, not able to hold herself up any longer she sits on the beach* .... i'm... i'm sorry *is all she can say, still seeing his memories faintly*

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am
*fumiko holds on to him tightly* a band you don't like the perks of *joking with him, getting herself to talk*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:20 pm
Erik reached her and chuckled lightly at her blush. "It's to soak up water." he said and sat down on the sand, thinking of how to build a good castle.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

Myka giggled as she ran along the sand, her long dress shifting into a short green one. Once she caught sight of Erik, however, she hatched a plan. "I'm going to go mess with Erik. May as well before I can't anymore." Then she ran at him, jumping and knocking the man to the ground, straddling his waist. "Hello, Erik!" she greeted cheerfully, smiling widely. "How's it going, love?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 pm
"Hmm?" Damian looked over to Erik. "Huh... Sure, go ahead." he smiled and sat down on the sand, watching the sunset.

Erik, on the other hand, was setting his dripping shirt down when he got knocked to the ground. He blinked and shook away the stars that flew around his sight to see Myka on top of him. "Please get off me." he muttered quietly with an expressionless gaze.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 pm
She shook her head, sticking out her tongue. "I don't want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm
He blinked slowly, clearly unamused. "I will not hesitate to push you off." he warned.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:40 pm
*Sabin glares and laughs knowing its true* It's better then being bored to tears
FairyFumiko
*fumiko holds on to him tightly* a band you don't like the perks of *joking with him, getting herself to talk*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm
"In my condition? How rude!" she pouted, leaning down to whisper. "You want to shake it off or what?" Myka asked, raising an eyebrow and looking into his eyes with a knowing look in her own.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 pm
*Anau, unused to this, looks at Erik and Myka* Ummm excuse me but who are you????
Awesome nerd
He blinked slowly, clearly unamused. "I will not hesitate to push you off." he warned.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm
there isn't anything else you want to do that doesn't involve screaming crazy girls, which i've noticed you get really angry over  

FairyFumiko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm
Erik's eyes widened for a brief moment, but just as that happened it ended. He looked away. "Just get off me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:55 pm
She folded her arms. "I don't want to, and you of all people should know I always get what I want." Turning to Anau, she smiled sweetly. "And to answer your question, I'm Myka, the one that dear Erik here nearly died for, and all just to say he loved me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm
That's only when I sleep or shower that that doesn't happen....and what would you like to do??? I swear...I'll make sure no fan girls
FairyFumiko
there isn't anything else you want to do that doesn't involve screaming crazy girls, which i've noticed you get really angry over

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games