Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm
"Nope." Jack grunted as he walked off before looking over at V.
"Ma'am." he nodded, before exiting the room entirely.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Alona decided to ignore the woman and kept her focus on Jack. SHe reaised an eyebrow when he told her that he killed them all, throwing her a silver bullet a type of proof. She laughed a little when since it came from Jack's wound.
"Thanks?" Alona said rolling the bullet around in her fingers.
Jack suddenly gave Henry a small box where he had taken out a plastic d***o then handing it to the woman.
"It's not as good by yourself," she said before leaving the room also.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:17 pm
{{True... Though I guess she's not one to mince words around the group. lol.}}

V winced and then sighed when she saw Henry move to catch the box. "Please do be careful. You don't want to tear your stitches and have your wound open up again. Now, take those antibiotics I set beside you, one a day for two weeks."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled when she saw what Henry pulled out and then chuckled again when he handed her the box. "Thanks... I'll keep it as a souvenir for my first night back. Now, I'm going to go to the hotel and get a room for a few nights until the room is fixed. Henry just call my cell number and let me know when you want me to show up at Theory. If you need anything before then, just get a hold of me. You've got all my current contact info."

She looked at Jack and smiled as he spoke to her politely, as he always had and then left without saying a word. Good ol' Jack. Man she had missed this group.

She packed up her things and then smiled at Henry, nodded, and turned to nod at Alona as well but then realized she was gone. Then, V left for the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 am
((Time skip? Time skip.))

The next morning...

"Isaac~ Come down for breakfast~" Henry cooed from the kitchen, busy cooking scrambled eggs in a pan.

"Valarie, sweetie, can I get you anything else?" He spun around the dining table, smiling at his daughter.

"No thank you." She replied, pushing her plate away from her, empty aside from a few crumbs. "I need to go brush my teeth anyway." Valarie hopped out of her seat and ran for the stairs, just as Isaac came bumbling down.

"Here." He moaned, having a plate shoved into his hands.

"Great. Hurry up and eat. You're behind and Jack will whine if you late to the car again."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am
Meanwhile, Jack had been in the hangar, making 'modifications' to his vehicle.
The outside looked normal, but it was clear by the smile on his face SOMETHING was done....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm
Since Cade didn't have a hangover or wasn't woken by a phone ringing he was in a slightly better mood than the previous day. The only reason his phone hadn't rang was because it was on silence. The mercenary was downstairs in the living room drinking a cup of coffee as he watched the morning news, trying to decide what job he would do first.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:45 pm
Alona had crashed in Henry's room and was still in bed when she heard some loud voices downstairs. She moaned and tossed and turned in the bed before forcing her eyes open. Her surroundings were different from her apartment. It took her a moment to realize that she didn't live there anymore and was staying with Henry.
"He's dead," Alona mumbled closing her eyes.
After all those years, that man was finally dead and she was free. Alona had longed for her freedom for so long and now she had it. What could she do now? Alona sighed and kicked the blanket back to reveal that she only wore a black bra and matching underwear. She was about to head out when she heard children's voices.
"Tch, I forgot he had kids..." Alona muttered as she went back into the room to look for some clothes to slip on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:32 am
"Cade." Henry called from the kitchen. "You want something to eat, or are you going to drink breakfast?

"And Alona~" He cooed to the stairs, moving into the hallway. "You're not sleeping in this morning. Not on my watch." He gave a sigh as he went back to the kitchen, seeing Isaac just finish his meal and go for the stairs just as Valarie went down them and went to the hanger.

"Love my job..." Henry grumbled as he busied himself on his cellphone, calling V.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 am
"It depends is your cooking actually edible?" Cade grunted as he got up and went to the kitchen. He rose an eyebrow at the scrambled eggs.

"That's not all there is to eat is it?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 pm
Alona rolled her eyes when she heard Henry's voice since she would have rather slept in, but they were all too noisy. Alona found a loose blouse which she quickly slipped on before heading down the stairs. Her long black hair tumbled down her shoulders messily which she brushed to the side as she walked into the kitchen. There were a few faces she recognized but one; that boy was probably Henry's kid since they looked alike.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 am
"You wanna be a b***h, cook for yourself." Henry growled at Cade as he glared at him.

"Keep that tone up and I'll find you the shittiest apartment in town." He added as Alona arrived.

"Morning~" He cooed to hear, just as the phone went into voice mail. "Damn it, V.." He growled, dialing her number again.

Meanwhile, in the hanger, Valarie walked in with her backpack in hand. When she saw Jack was busy, she set her belongings down and sat beside them and watched him quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 am
"I was just asking. I'm fully capable of cooking for myself though." Cade huffed, throwing up his hands in defense before getting a plate. When Alona came in he looked at her confused.

"What's she still doing here and why is she dressed like that when there are kids running around?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 pm
"Something on your mind, Valarie..?" Jack asked, still tinkering with the car, hearing her behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm
Alona gave Henry a sarcastic smile in response before it quickly disappeared. She sat herself down on the counter and watched as Henry left to get the phone. At Cade's remark, Alona turned and looked at him.
"What? You embarassed to see a woman's body?" she asked mockingly.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 am
"Then eat scrambled eggs or cook for yourself." Henry grunted to Cade.

"And she's here because she needs a place to stay until we get her on her feet again." He answered. "Valarie went off to see Jack, and Isaac's fine. Kid looks up worse things on the internet." He chuckled, just as the said child went down stairs and headed for the hanger as well.

"No." Valarie replied with a heavy sigh.

"I'm ready." Isaac announced as he stumbled around Valarie and went for the car.
"We ready to go..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games