Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:13 pm
I Speak Books

[[For now, I will take control of Books's characters. Hatter, I will post for Alastar as soon as possible.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm
//I moved and I've not had e-webs so tomorrow I'll be posting for you guys. Sorry for the wait//  

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm
**Just waiting for Arbos and Evo. Let's keep this going guys!**  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm
[[Sorry, guys! I've been busy with school. I will be posting some time next week. I swear. I'm very sorry.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:16 pm

[[ I'm sorry I've been so busy!! I'll be not busy in like a week maybe! At least I should be. ]]

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm
HatterHarleyQuinn

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur blushed and wrung her hands together in front of her body. "M-merci." She looked down at her hands with a tiny smile as blushing pride filled her pale cheeks with warm pink hues, "I really like Lord of the Rings so I wanted to get Arwen's look perfect." She had been waiting months for this moment. To finally slip on the dress she had so carefully picked out from the second hand shop and spent hours sewing on the little details so they were exact. It was a good thing she decided to go with heels though, the dress was so long that she would have most likely tripped at least once throughout the night had she worn flats.

She took in Alastar's costume too and smiled up at him, "I think it looks great for last minute." She moved forward, walking quite fluidly on the heels she was wearing. As Fleur walked though, she could feel she was still a bit shaky. Anyone would be after the attack she just had. Actually, it would have probably been best that she stayed in bed and rested her body instead of going to the dance. But there was no way in hell she was going to give up this opportunity. Her first dance. With a very nice guy...vampire. Not to mention she felt that after all the heartache she had put herself through for the past few months, she deserved to go out and have a bit of fun.

Once she had led the both of them out into the hallway and closed her door behind her, Fleur took Alastar's arm for support and smiled, "It's already turning out to be the best dance and we haven't even gotten there yet." As they walked and Alastar continued to speak, Fleur felt her entire face go completely red. What grip she had tightened a bit on his arm as she felt her body go through a series of emotions. "A..d-date? I-I've never been on a date before." She looked down at the floor and nodded her head, "I'd like this to be a date..." The thought scared her, but there was no way she was going to say no at this point. She thought it was just going to ruin the night. Now all she had to do was ignore Edan and Angelique so she wouldn't hurt Alastar.

**Reposted**

~~~

Orenda's amusement level was rising within her. She enjoyed their constant back and forth, even though it was rare. To her though who had lived through many decades, those times seemed like it was every day. Maybe that was why she so easily spoke with him, teased him and knew how to get under his skin. To her, the few days they spoke was enough that he actually made a bit of an impression on her. Unlike the others in the school who were merely passing strangers still though they had all been together for a few months already.

The familiar smirk she always on her face when around Josef surfaced once more. His reaction was predictable at this point. "There's nothing wrong at all with it. Too much privacy, however, is known to drive one mad. You kind of already look like you've lost your marbles though so maybe this is a lost cause." She expected next to have the door slammed shut in her face. However, when she heard the creak of the door as it opened wider her smile faltered to a look of curiosity. Rarely could someone catch her off guard with their reactions. She quickly regained her composure though. She wrote it off as perhaps he was actually getting lonely. Something she had long since pushed away as something Josef could possibly feel. He asked his question, his face filled with suspicion at her odd request. She studied him for a bit before she answered, "Why not? I find annoyance and amusement go hand in hand for me. So you'd be the perfect person to take." She didn't like it that he stared at her for so long without averting his gaze. She felt like it was a challenge.

She watched as he stumbled over his words, trying to find a good excuse for not going. Bad dancer, not liking people...predictable responses. Each one she was prepared to combat with. Orenda was just about to uncross her arms and offer her rebuttal when he suddenly accepted her offer. It was her turn this time to stumble a bit albeit in silence. Her mouth fought the urge to drop in surprise. How long had it been she was caught completely off guard and thrown into genuine surprise? Slowly she said, "Ten minutes. In front of the grand ballroom." As she turned away and regained a bit of composure she shot back over her shoulder her parting words, "And make sure your outfit is good. I don't want to be embarrassed by a horrid date in a horrid costume." Her words were playful and held a secret smile she refused to show him.

~~~

Alexander could feel Raven looking at him as he thought about his past. He did his best to conceal what emotions he could but he knew Raven would easily pick up on them. That was one of the things he loved about her. No one was able to read him so clearly like she was. Made it easier to just be truthful with her. So many things he had already revealed to her and he felt like having a tiny inkling about what was troubling him made it easier for her to take in the information.

He smiled as she brought his hand to her lips and placed a familiar warm kiss upon it. "A lot of things. But those things can wait. Right now we are here to have a good time." He gently pulled her in close to him and gave her a small squeeze as they continued on their way to where Amelia was no doubt still waiting for them. As they approached the gardens though, a scent wafted through the air to Alexander's nose. He almost stopped and had to resist the urge to pull Raven into his arms. To run away with her to keep her safe. Sebastian was not to be trusted around humans. Not that creature of the night who smelled of a massacre. He stopped at the door way of the school and held Raven's hand tightly in his. He looked down at her and said, "Why don't you just call her in? That way you won't have to brave the cold just to get her. I'm sure she'd come running the second she heard your voice." At least...he was hoping she would come running.

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxxAlastar was faintly aware of the Lord of the Rings series. It had been published earlier in the twentieth century. Very vaguely did he remember reading it. It had been a long time since he had read the actual novels. His mind was brought back to the present by Fleur's small and gentle smile. He did not smile much, but a small smile hinted at the corners of his lips. "It isn't much," Alastar replied, his Irish accent lilting his words. "I just threw it together."

He watched as the girl smoothly glided across the floor in her heels. Truth be told, Alastar thought that she appeared rather graceful. Anyone seeing her would hardly be able to believe that she just had an attack. With her flowing tresses and angelically white dress, Fleur was the epitome of a real-life elf. Adding to that reality was her sweet and musical French accent and her charmingly doll-like height. At the moment, the light caught on her porcelain pale skin, making it glow beautifully. All in all, she appeared flawless as the elf who she had dressed as. Thinking this, Alastar inclined his head to the side. He did not blush much, which solely depended on how much blood was in his system. He would have blushed, but no blood rushed to his cheeks. Instead, one would merely be able to tell his shyness by the distant and longing look in his eyes.

Fleur and Alastar made their way out into the hall. Suddenly, Fleur grasped his arm for support. Alastar glanced over at Fleur in surprise, which quickly faded into protectiveness. He knew he would be watching over this girl very closely tonight. The distant vampire did not wish for anything bad to happen to her. God forbid if she had another attack like the one before... He would not be able to imagine if he were not able to help her. As he mentioned their date, he heard the mortal girl's heart rate increase substantially. Glancing to the side, he noticed her cheeks fill with color. She was a pleasant and very pretty rose color, making her very cute.

"I'm glad about that," Alastar said easily. Honestly, he was relieved. He did not know what Fleur's reaction would have been. The vampire had taken a chance, and he had succeeded. Although, he was unsure of what to do on a date. Surely, it was not that much differently from twentieth century courting. Or was it? He wondered about that. "I have never either. I'm not sure as to how to approach this, so...forgive me if I'm clumsy."

Alastar grinned sheepishly and laughed softly (another thing he did very rarely). With that, he led Fleur down the hall. At the other end, he could see Angelique and Edan conversing. They were heading in their direction. Before Edan could see him, he steered Fleur and himself towards the stairwell. He was not very fond of the mortal boy, and, thus, he preferred to keep contact to a minimum. Still, he would keep tabs on him. After all, the boy was dating his foster sister. He would not forgive any negativeness thrust upon Angelique, especially after what she experienced with Sebastian. Thinking about that vampire made him growl softly.

Before he knew it, they were entering the hall. It was decked out in Halloween decorations. Many of them were quite cheesy, enough to make Alastar audibly scoff. Regardless, he showed no other sign of contempt around Fleur. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked her awkwardly.

What was he supposed to do now?

[[ OCC ]]

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 pm
[[Okay, guys! I'm back. My classes are officially over, so I'll be able to post more.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:36 pm
[[It's summer, summer, gotta get down in summer...]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:55 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Hand in hand, they strolled down the hall. They turned the corner and came to the staircase. Already several couples and groups of friends had gathered at its top and its base. A few people gave them cursory glances; others rested their eyes on them for much longer. Angelique smiled sweetly in greeting at all these people. Some returned her smile with a polite one of their own. Many eyes (mostly female) were drawn to Edan. She tightened her grip on his hand and continued to smile. Fire riled up within her. Many of the girls who stared at him were gorgeous, and some were just plain ordinary. The way they all stared at Edan stoked the growing fire within her. Red flashed over her eyes, but she had to force herself to calm down. Edan was hers and hers alone.

The thought of that served to stem most of the vampiress's negative energy. In the back of her throat, the hate and the jealousy burned together. They made her thirsty and hungry simultaneously. The desire for flesh grew with the bitter feelings. Yet, she was able to force it back. Edan looked over at her in concern. Angelique realized that her expression must have been contorted.

"Angelique, are you alright?" he inquired.

The tiny vampiress squeezed her boyfriend's hand. "Yep! I'm just thinking."

Obviously sensing her discomfort, Edan changed the subject. "Are you looking forward to tonight? I mean...you can't not. Especially with how awesome you think I look."

The mortal boy winked at her. Angelique giggled softly. "Maybe..." She and Edan came to the staircase and descended it. The tiny vampiress felt her skin becoming warm where Edan held her hand. "But I look pretty awesome too. Maybe even better than you."

They reached the bottom. Edan pulled her to the side. He pretended to take a knife to the heart. "Oh! you wound me. You're so unfair."

Angelique stuck out her tongue between two glossed lips. "No, I just worked harder on my makeup. You only spent a few minutes on yours. Mine took an hour."

Out of the corner of her eye, Angelique saw Alastar descend the staircase. Her spirits lifted as she turned to look at him. They halted once Angelique realized who he was with. The tiny French girl was delicately beautiful and graceful as she entered the room. In her ear, the tiny vampiress could hear all too well the steady beat of her fragile heart, fluttering desperately inside her small breast. Longing and hate both filled her, but she did not let it show. It would have been normal for the two to have gotten along. Yet, Angelique rarely spoke to the mortal girl. She reminded Angelique of all that she had lost.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:16 pm

User Image

xYou are E N D L E S S and I can't B R E A T Hx
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟιɴᴅιɴԍ ɴow ι { cᴀɴ'т sᴇᴇ }

User Image

Fleur continued to cling on to his arm for the support she needed. Walking down the stairs and through the hallways was proving to be taxing on her current delicate state. However, she remained strong. Nothing, not even her health, would spoil this night for her. Fleur loved Halloween. Not just because she got to dress up as something other than herself, but because it seemed to be the one time that she felt like perhaps she wasn't alone in her belief of things that go bump in the night. Who would have thought that now she would be spending this night with a creature who's existence she sought after ever since her father had first handed her a book of the supernatural?

The little french girl cocked her head to the side curiously as she looked at Alastar. Never been on a date? Not even once? Surely he must be lying. A gorgeous man such as he should have had girls falling all over him. She could see it in their daily classes the way the girls looked at him. They practically swooned at the sight of him as they did with the other "beautiful students" of the school. But come to think of it...he didn't really look back at them or seem to communicate with anyone but a select group that included herself. "Th-there's no need for forgiveness tonight. I think we both might have to help each other learn how to do this properly. We should just concentrate on having fun I suppose."

She kind of wished that she did have at least an inkling of how to deal with the opposite sex. But ever since the passing of her père, Fleur's mère did not have the time of day for her only daughter. She had missed out on the talks about boys. Not to mention this is her first time attending a school of any kind. This was her first encounter with boys and dates.

As she sighed at her own inexperience, Fleur suddenly felt herself being steered quickly towards a stairwell. She looked up at his face then around to see what exactly had caused him to move so fast. She could only guess that it was because of the pair she saw earlier that sent pain shooting through her body once more. For that she was grateful.

Once they entered the hall, Fleur's eyes lit up in excitement. The decorations were wonderful and everyone's costumes were incredible to her. She had only seen parties like these on television or read about them in her books. While to others this may have been nothing more than just another dance or celebration, to Fleur it was like a dream come true. Alastar's voice pulled her out of her excitement for a moment. The smile she had on her face carried on as she looked up at him and nodded. "I'd love something to drink. Maybe a small snack...the walk down here was a little tiring."

~~~

Orenda's amusement level was rising within her. She enjoyed their constant back and forth, even though it was rare. To her though who had lived through many decades, those times seemed like it was every day. Maybe that was why she so easily spoke with him, teased him and knew how to get under his skin. To her, the few days they spoke was enough that he actually made a bit of an impression on her. Unlike the others in the school who were merely passing strangers still though they had all been together for a few months already.

The familiar smirk she always on her face when around Josef surfaced once more. His reaction was predictable at this point. "There's nothing wrong at all with it. Too much privacy, however, is known to drive one mad. You kind of already look like you've lost your marbles though so maybe this is a lost cause." She expected next to have the door slammed shut in her face. However, when she heard the creak of the door as it opened wider her smile faltered to a look of curiosity. Rarely could someone catch her off guard with their reactions. She quickly regained her composure though. She wrote it off as perhaps he was actually getting lonely. Something she had long since pushed away as something Josef could possibly feel. He asked his question, his face filled with suspicion at her odd request. She studied him for a bit before she answered, "Why not? I find annoyance and amusement go hand in hand for me. So you'd be the perfect person to take." She didn't like it that he stared at her for so long without averting his gaze. She felt like it was a challenge.

She watched as he stumbled over his words, trying to find a good excuse for not going. Bad dancer, not liking people...predictable responses. Each one she was prepared to combat with. Orenda was just about to uncross her arms and offer her rebuttal when he suddenly accepted her offer. It was her turn this time to stumble a bit albeit in silence. Her mouth fought the urge to drop in surprise. How long had it been she was caught completely off guard and thrown into genuine surprise? Slowly she said, "Ten minutes. In front of the grand ballroom." As she turned away and regained a bit of composure she shot back over her shoulder her parting words, "And make sure your outfit is good. I don't want to be embarrassed by a horrid date in a horrid costume." Her words were playful and held a secret smile she refused to show him.

*A few moments later and Orenda was making her way to the Great Hall for the dance. She had chosen to wear something comical...at least comical in her opinion. For tonight, Orenda's costume of choice was the Disney rendition of Pocahontas complete with arm tattoo and all. Because why not right? Her short, leather fringe dress caught many an eye what with her long, lovely copper legs exposed and all. Orenda barely noticed them at all. She sought out one pair of eyes only. Where was the stupid little hermit?*

*edit*
                          ~~~

Alexander pulled Raven into the safety of his arms and placed a delicate kiss on the top of her head while he murmured into her hair, "I'm afraid I cannot. Not right now." He pulled his body away from hers just enough to looked down into her silvery, gray eyes and stroke her soft cheek. "Right now I need you to just trust me. Call Amelia here to the school and we shall leave for the dance together." He offerred a reassuring smile and gentle squeeze.

Alexander looked out into the gardens through the open door. He thought he could see a glimpse of something shining through the shrubbery. He pointed one long, pale finger in that direction, "There. I think she might be standing right there with her date. She's not far. She will hear you if you call loudly enough."

xYou are E V E R Y T H I N G to mex
ʏou ᴀʀᴇ נusт ᴀ { мᴇмoʀʏ }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{OOC}:  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:26 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

The mortal girl could not understand what was going on in Alexander's mind. She believed that if she did, then she might understand his intentions. Unfortunately, she could not perceive any reason as to why he would not want her to go to her friend. Raven bowed her head and folded her partially gloved hands in front of her. She willed Alexander to understand. Instead, he pulled Raven to him. The sudden action made her gasp, but she wrapped her arms around his midsection. The goth girl closed her eyes and breathed him in. Her heart raced within in when he held her this close. She felt him kiss her head. A feeling of safety pervaded her. though she did not know that she must be afraid. She knew no reason to be afraid.

Too soon was the embrace over, and Raven was left aching for it. "I trust you," Raven murmured, closing her eyes for a fraction of a second. She enjoyed the feeling of his gentle touch. He was so careful with her, but she did not know why. Opening her eyes, those silvery orbs peered straight into his. "I know that you wouldn't say such a thing for nothing."

Still, her questioned burned within her: Was it really that important? Regardless, she trusted Alexander's judgement. He was wise for his young age, which was anther surprising thing about him. It was one of the many reasons why she cared so much for him. Momentarily, her heart fluttered at the thought. It could be more than liking, more than caring, and deeper than both. Nodding at his next words, Raven turned towards the threshold and glided towards it. Then, she stopped at the threshold and gingerly called out, "Amelia? Amelia, are you there? Alexander and I are here. Come and join us!"

Her voice was clear of the trepidation that she felt. She did not know the reason behind her fear. Perhaps it was all the thoughts swirling around in her head. Many of these thoughts were tied to her boyfriend. However, her might was currently fixed on drawing her friend from the courtyard. Maybe she would be accompanied by a date! In any case, Raven would be very happy to see her.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxxAlastar could never understand the big deal about Halloween. Sure, the holiday was supposedly of Irish descent (really Celtic), but he could never get to its importance. Traditionally, he and his parents celebrated All Hallows' Eve by placing soul cakes and remembrance cookies outside for the returning dead. The next morning the food would be gone. However, he never could be certain of who had taken it. For all he knew, beggars (among other culprits) could have easily have taken the food. Since he never had close dead relatives, the weight of death never got through to him. To this day, he did not care about death; it was apparent in his love of mortal death. As he looked at Fleur, he could see her love for the holiday lighting up her sweet eyes. He squeezed her arm closer to him, feeling its warmth burning into his cool clothes.

An astonished expression flitted over Fleur's countenance. Alastar chuckled, "Vampires don't exactly date. With how long we live, can you imagine living with the same person? You get tired of it after a while." His voice smoothed out. "Of course, it depends on the person. Some people just find that person..." Silently, he thought of his foster family. Some of his foster relatives had been able to find mates. Ultimately, those relatives had decided to forever live with their mates. Alastar could not imagine such a huge decision weighing on him.

Once they were in the hall, Alastar turned to his date. He gazed down at the tiny, pretty girl in front of him. Her smile was truly genuine. Unconsciously, a smile perked the corners of his own lips. "Halloween is your holiday, isn't it?" he softly asked. "Go find a table. I'll go get you some food and drink." In her company, he forgot that she was mortal. Thus, she needed normal mortal sustenance. How could he forget?

He left the girl with a small smile before turning around and heading for the refreshment table.

[[ OCC ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out