Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 pm
"Oh yes, because me saying Metal Man would cause disaster without his volition would make COMPLETE sense.." Tango grunted.

"And he was already IN hiding before."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:32 pm
"But having him sleep for all eternity wasn't right or fair!" Edge snapped in reply. "At least this way he can have some form of a life and earn some redemption for his previous actions." She argued as she pulled Metal Man behind herself protectively.

"We can hide him away from Hyde without knowing. Besides," she grunted, standing up a little straighter to so she could be more comparable to Metal Man. "With me running around, I'm sure he's stopped looking around for him anyway."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 am
"Not fair, huh?" Tango asked, walking right up to her, now staring her down.
"You really want to talk to me about 'fair'?" he growled.

After a moment, he walked past both Metal Man and Edge, the sound of him slamming his fist into a wall as he exited the factory echoed through the building.

"...Take it from experience. Getting him angry never helps.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:36 am
"You sure taking him to HQ is a god idea? What if Hyde does his thing while Metal Man is in the base?" Steam asked as he followed the two out of the factory.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 am
"Just because he suffered unfairness doesn't mean he should make everyone suffer the same." Edge grunted, starting to move again.

"And he'll be fine at HQ." She replied with a definite tone. "In order for Hyde to do his thing, he needs to know of Metal Man's existence. He hasn't known about it this whole time, so moving him to a new location won't make any difference.

"Besides, I don't look that different from him. He's probably already attempted something with me and gave up when I had no effect."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm
"Alright, if you say so," he replied as he got into his bike. "I just hope you know what you're doing," he added as he started up the bike and sped off down the street.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:42 pm
"Just trust me." Edge sighed, shaking her head.

"Sorry..." She looked to Metal Man with a shy smile. "They still think I'm a child so they treat me like so."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:43 pm
"...Immediately seeing me as not a threat does show some naivete.." Metal Man replied, looking at Edge.
"........Where are we going, exactly..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm
"I saw your last moments with Tango. You hardly seemed threatening." Edge argued as she began the slow walk back to HQ.

"As for where I'm taking you, is the head quarters of today's Maverick Hunters. It's the safest place you can be while remaining conscious."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 am
"....So you're taking me to a place full of hunters..?" Metal Man asked.

".....I'm being put in the middle of a hive full of People who want to destroy me..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:48 am
"Well it's either there or my father's house. And while I'd love to have you home, I don't want to possibly endanger my father anymore than he already is." Edge replied.

"You were a Maverick a long time ago. Most people only remember you because of how I was built, and even then it's minor memories I'm sure.
"I'll take you in and explain the situation to my superior and the Hunter Leader, Icarus. He'll know better of what we'll do to protect you."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm
"...This seems kinda risky..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:20 pm
"It's the best shot you have." Edge sighed.

"So, tell me about yourself."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:11 pm
".............Huh?" Metal Man was perplexed by the inquiry.
"...................What do you mean...?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 am
"What do you mean what do I mean?" Edge questioned, giving Metal Man a perplexed expression.
"You don't know how to talk about yourself?"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games