Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:46 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"What, you're afraid I'll give away your identity, wannabe?" the girl seethed, moving so that she was right in front of him, fists on her hips and a defiant look on her face.
"Uh..." Julian droned, making himself known. He gave Daniel a confused look. Identity? Wannabe? What did that mean? And Daniel was more hostile toawrds the girl. Usually he barely paid attention to people that spoke to him. "Who are you?" he asked.
The girl looked at the brunette, looking up and down at him and sizing him up. She narrowed her eyes then smirked and splayed her fingers over her chest proudly. "I am Mary Sue! The best assassin in the world!" she introduced with a flourish.
Julian blinked, taking it all in. This girl was an assassin. Daniel was an assassin. They knew each other. He looked back and forth between the two before narrowing his own eyes. "Oh... I get it now." This time it was his turn to point accusingly at Daniel. "So that's why you've been so distant! Because you found someone better, is that it?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:53 am
User Image

Daniel couldn't help it. All this time of holding himself back, he had to laugh now. Snorting, he burst into laughter and shook his head. It took a good few minutes for him to stop long enough to speak. "Are you kidding? You think I'd go for this hack? She's completely worthless in the trade. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't fallen on her own dagger yet."
Now completely ignoring her, Daniel decided it was time to come clean. "Juli, I'm not being distant because I found someone else. It was an assignment, to push away all the people close to me and steel myself for a certain amount of time. My month was supposed to finish tomorrow, but we've both suffered long enough."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:14 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The two looked at Daniel with wide eyes when he burst into laughter. People nearby gaped at the rare sight. Julian felt his ears burn. Wh-What was so funny? Did Daniel just now remember him or something?
The brunette stayed quiet as he listened to the explanation. So this whole time, that cold shoulder, those avoided questions, it was all some kind of training? Julian wanted to be angry, or to feel upset and hurt, but, for some reason, he couldn't stop smiling.
"Thank goodness. I thought you were tired of me," he said while resting a hand over his rapidly beating heart. He gave Daniel a cautious look. "You... do still like me, right?"
Mary looked between the two, raising an eyebrow. What the hell was going on?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 am
User Image

Wiping his eyes, Daniel chuckled. "Of course. I've loved you since I was four. You think I'm going to stop just because I meet someone who happens to have the same hobby as me?" He gestured to the girl. "I can't stand her. She's sloppy and loud, and incredibly full of herself considering she needs so much training still. I wouldn't choose her over you."
He pointed towards the school. "Come on, let's go before we end up being late. You too, Mary." He started walking, an arm around Julian's shoulders. He didn't care if she went inside, but he also didn't want to be blamed for her being late.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

"I see," Fredrich murmured at the end of the day once Daniel had explained to him the situation. "So your rival assassin was able to follow you and tested your limit, ultimately breaking it." When he said it like that it certainly didn't sound good. Despite his stoic gaze, the air around him was softer. "You were almost done, and you had done an excellent job during your training course. I'll allow it. Now get some rest, you'll be looking at missions tomorrow."
The tall assassin turned to walk to the bedroom, only to stop a few steps in. "Oh, that's right." He turned his head to look at his son over his shoulder. "Charlotte's school has already finished for the semester. She'll be here tomorrow afternoon for the summer. I want you to pick her up after school."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 am
User Image

Daniel groaned at the task. Give him fire training, stabbing seminars, a full two weeks of singing lessons, anything but that! It had been Heaven without his stupid sister to ruin everything. And now... Now it was going to be Hell on Earth. Again.
"Why can't she just drive herself? I'm certain the airline allows broomsticks if they're properly stowed," he grunted, crossing his arms and huffing.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Be kind to your sister or else I'll make you share your room with her," Fredrich said in a tone that said he'd had to scold the two to be nicer before.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 am
User Image

"Hey, she's the one who was mean to me first. I didn't turn her into Satan, she was just born that way!" he insisted before reluctantly turning towards his room. Great. Now he was going to have to deal with Princess Legitimate-Child.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

~~~

"Wow, your sister's back already?" Julian gushed on the walk to school, his eyes bold lines as he dreamt of the girl. He always had a small crush on Charlotte. The way she glared at everyone, the way she held her chin up, her confident strut, her long, flowing black hair flying in the wind. The only other thing covering Julian's face that wasn't a blush was the drool from his grinning mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image

Daniel narrowed his eyes in irritation. "You know how you thought we were breaking up? We are now." He stepped a little further, lips pursed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A bead of sweat rolled down Julian's panicked face. "W-Wait! Let's not be hasty now!" he sputtered and hurried to Daniel's side, quickly wrapping his arms around one of his. "C-C'mon, I was joking! I'll always pick you over Charlotte!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

Daniel glanced down to Julian, smirking a little to himself. That's what he thought. "Of course you will. Char's a total prude. I don't think she's ever even taken her pants off." With a rude laugh, he stopped them at a crosswalk. "Besides, I'm clearly the hotter Waltz."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian rolled his eyes. There it was, the sibling rivalry that never left after all these years. He winced at a sharp pain and removed his arms from Daniel to see a competitive electricity running through his body. Julian pursed his lips tightly enough to make them squiggle. He was at first glad he was coming so he could keep Daniel from killing Charlotte, but now he was starting to fear for his own life.
"So has she been doing assassinations too? How does she train without your dad to instruct her? Do you guys communicate using that virus?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image

"Stop asking me about it. I don't like talking about it," he said, rolling his eyes. "I never have. You know how much Char and I hate each other." He didn't really hate his sister. On some level, he loved her. He'd protect her no matter what. However, she was the worst person he'd ever met. He definitely disliked her, just as much as she disliked him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

~~~

Julian stood in the middle of the airport, his hands in his pockets as he looked around. There were people talking on their phones while hurrying through the crowds, people impatiently tapping their foot as they waited for the security lines to go by, then there were the tearful goodbyes with hour long hugs. Julian rolled his eyes at them and turned his attention to Daniel. "So, uh, how do you know what she looks like? It's been years, right? You think she might've changed her look or something?"
His answer was shortly answered by the solid silhouette approaching them with long legs. The closer it got the more detail Julian could make out. A woman. A curvy woman. She wore a black leather jacket that hugged her body nicely. In fact, everything she wore was black! Black slacks, black heels that clacked against the floor, even black gloves on! Her hair (black also) stretched out to her back, just above where the rear started, and it moved elegantly with each step. Despite the beauty, though, there was a cold air around her. Anyone that approached her would find themselves quickly met with a feeling that talking to her would end in misery. If it wasn't the aura she exuded, it was the stoic expression and icy glare she gave with her blue eyes. She looked just like her father.
"You're late," Charlotte said with slightly narrowed eyes when she finally reached the two, her attention on her brother. After a second she noticed the second person and looked over at the swooning brunette.
The nostalgia of Julian's old crush was hitting him again. He felt like hearts were floating from his head. Boy had she grown nicely! And had she grown, now standing at a solid 6'5"! Was it thanks to those heels?
When all that greeted her was silence, Charlotte decided to ignore the boy and looked at Daniel. "Start walking, I'll follow." Her voice was as distant and demanding as Fredrich's, but with a velvet tone only a woman could have.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games