Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:18 pm
DJ Double B
That's ok Kaos

Should we continue on and kinda have Tera be there with us when we eat/head back to Ordell?
Or..? idk, any ideas?

Erkowan

I'm okay with that if you guys are  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 am
I just made $300!

I've been working on updating my work's graphics and website, and my boss just paid me three hundred bucks for my work so far, and promised (in writing none the less) another 500 for finishing the job.

So that's what I've been up to. How about the rest of you?  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:41 am
Xaven the Raven
I just made $300!

I've been working on updating my work's graphics and website, and my boss just paid me three hundred bucks for my work so far, and promised (in writing none the less) another 500 for finishing the job.

So that's what I've been up to. How about the rest of you?

Nice!

I have my last midterm today, and then I'm going home around 4 pm
Mom is sick and dad is out of town, so my uncle is coming up to grab me

Been packing up a lot of my winter stuff to take home, as well as some books i dont need  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:39 pm
On my way home! Woo!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:21 am
DJ Double B
On my way home! Woo!

woot!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:38 am
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
On my way home! Woo!

woot!

Yeah xD Got home yesterday. Mom and sister are sick as hell though. I'm worried about them & they're worried about me getting sick. Hoping nothing bad will happen, stubborn stuff going around, thats all I know.  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:33 am
I... I finally started my spring break! : D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 pm
Oh, also, does anyone want to plot with me?

Currently, I play Ava Stenson. I have a boy pending rn, but we can work with him later if/when he is approved  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 pm
I wanted to thank everyone for the congratulations on my engagement. I'll be sure to keep you all updated in the ooc on any wedding plans I come up with. I love you guys! emotion_yatta

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:49 pm
The Shiny Furret

Also i'm digging the wedding style avi, just gonna throw that out there  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:51 pm
DJ Double B

Currently, I play Ava Stenson. I have a boy pending rn, but we can work with him later if/when he is approved

Me!!! Iris wants to plot with you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:12 pm
DJ Double B

I have 2 free character elysia and cyril  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Me!!! Iris wants to plot with you

Woo!
Well they aren't in the same house or in any classes together, aside from gym
They're both fond of the outdoors though, as well as having tiny pokemon
While Iris seems to be wary of new people, Ava kinda jumps into things with new people.
Ava would think Iris didn't like her, so I'm not sure how well a first meeting would go,
which could be something interesting between the two of them xD

But what do you think?

amarzyciel

I have 2 free character elysia and cyril

Cool!

Elysia/Ava: Ava would totally go for someone nice, even if outwardly nice. They don't have any common classes or house though. I can see the whole keeping distance thing will eventually come to Ava, some kind of realization that she doesn't know a lot about Elysia and begin to pry. Not sure how she'd take that though.

Cyril/Ava:
The two of them have tech class together. Though with him being seen as kinda cold, I don't really know how they would react with each other, honestly.

Thoughts on either?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:00 pm
DJ Double B

Cool!

Elysia/Ava: Ava would totally go for someone nice, even if outwardly nice. They don't have any common classes or house though. I can see the whole keeping distance thing will eventually come to Ava, some kind of realization that she doesn't know a lot about Elysia and begin to pry. Not sure how she'd take that though.

Cyril/Ava:
The two of them have tech class together. Though with him being seen as kinda cold, I don't really know how they would react with each other, honestly.

Thoughts on either?

Elysia/ava: She is the easier to interact of the two, personality wise. Well, even if her profile says like that, Elysia's still rather confused on where she should draw the line. Elysia won't like it and there will be argument if Ava pried. That depend on how Ava approach the subject.

it's a little hard to come into contact when they both don't have same dorm or house.

Cyril/Ava: cyril is unfriendly . . . he has a friendly snorunt though. Cyril will normally ignore most people unless something happen that make them come in contact. such as they happen to sit near each other, Cyril wondering where is ava's partner pokemon (he will probably ask if he notices her), or maybe he challenge her out of nowhere. (as in introducing self, then proceed to challenge) only if you want to battle, if not, I won't make him to. I actually decided that first student cyril met will get challenged, because Cyril wants to do test battle. He won't explain though, he will just go straight to challenge.

There is a lot that will make Cyril stood out. Mainly his snorunt going all around the classroom giving greetings to everyone present or his snorunt got interested with a gadget in tech class, it want to fiddle with it and Cyril would have to patiently explain and show how it works.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:32 pm
amarzyciel

Elysia/Ava: We can always come back to the two of them later on. Maybe something will change/they'll see more of each other?

Cyril/Ava: Ava usually has her joltik on her shoulder somewhere. I wouldn't mind battling at all. Actually, it'd be pretty cool. She'd be confused as hell to the random challenge, but kinda yolo let's go on it.

It'd be an interesting way for them to interact, maybe just having random battles every now and again. Like, a kind of silent rivalry, or a way to test out new moves or see how they improve. Maybe overtime, they'd get to know each other a little  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games