Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:47 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"awwww, wait..." Liya raised a finger.
"technically....now this is from what I was told a long time ago, I don't remember who said it, but technically people who have keyblades and the people who are family or friends, they are already involved...so....that's gonna be hard." Liya said sounding nervous.

She put the wooden sword down and started to leave the room, she seemed sad now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:00 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin frowned and walked after X. "Oi, wait right there. You aren't goin' off outta th' blue."
Ene looked at them and stood up. "Um, Erin's right.... I don't think he meant anything by what he said."
Erin raised an eyebrow. "Well...."
Ene looked at him. Her expression told him to shut up.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:04 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya stopped.
"I don't want the bad people to hurt you guys. Nami already suffered and you did too Erin." there was guilt in her eyes.

"I know in the end, its inevitable since you are all my family now, I just...even without a heart, I didn't want others to be harmed because of people hunting me down. I just grew accustomed to it and if it were a world of people as hostage, i'd go to save them....only for me to do the bad things without knowing better."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"Tch. Honestly, you think you've got it bad. Nami an' I have something worse chasing us. Trust me, we're fine." Erin replied. He shifted his weight onto his left leg and set his right hand to his hip. "Nami and I can fend for ourselves. Tha's why we're here."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:14 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya poked her fingers together.
"ok....well....then I gotta train so I can be as strong as you two!" she said.
"Im....I could fend for myself hiding in the shadows, but that when I was a nobody. Im not sure if I can now. I can't cook, I practically dug through trash cans or stole food."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:39 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She let out a sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "Yeah, I know how you feel..." she said, sounding a little downhearted. She turned to Kurona, "Kuro...I love your brother as much as you do but...we both need to stop depending on him all the time..."

Shinochi listened to them as they spoke, her ears twitch. She chuckled and walked out of the room first, "If you want to train, you have your mother, Erin, and myself to teach you." She rubbed the back of her head, "Though, I'm heading out soon, so you'll be left with Erin and Tsu as your trainers."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

"So," Erin asked X. "Sword practice?"
Ene looked at Erin. "Can I have a whack at it, too?"
"Mmmm... I don't think Da would like that very much..." Erin replied. "Ah, what the 'ell. I'll at least teach you how to use a fencing-style weapon. Like a rapier. Jus' don't tell Da."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya immediately cheered up
"yay! Yeah! Sounds awesome big bro!" she grinned

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Shinochi chuckled when Liya seemed to immediately cheer up when Erin said that they would train. "Just be careful yeah? Even though it's training, getting hurt is a possibility." she said as her head turned to look at them. She then fixed her scarf and let out a sigh, "All right kids, I'm headin out. Play nice now." she said before she began to walk off. Her ears perked up and twitched, "Hm, should I say bye to Tsu too...probably, knowing her, she'd get mad at me if I left without saying bye."

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:49 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Kurona pouted and looked at Tsuyoi. "You've got something wrong! I-I don't depend on him! I-I...." She bent her head, realizing the wasted effort of fending for herself. "He's my brother.... He raised me more than Momma did..."

Erin headed out the door and waved for Ene and X to follow. "To the dojo!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, scratching her cheek with a finger, "Yeah yeah, I know. Though, it'd be nice if you were a little more honest with how you feel about your brother. You and him always get into a fight and...well, it's kind of bittersweet." she said, letting out a sigh.
It didn't take Shinochi that long to reach Tsuyoi and Jaecen's room. She peeked her head into the door, her ears twitch, "Yo, how you two girls doin?" she said with a grin. She then walked in and fixed her scarf, her tail sways around, "I thought I heard crying earlier, so maybe you two were having a meaningful conversation." she said, looking at Kurona.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:18 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

She looked to Shinochi and blinked in confusion. People she barely recognized were in their home. She shook her head. "W-wait a minute.... I-I thought I burned this place down. I-I'm so confused..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:23 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Liya followed Erin but made sure Ene was following.
"yay dojo!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:30 am
User Image
| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |

Ene stood up and followed along. Erin looked back slightly to see if they were following. He smirked and returned face forward.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi raised an eyebrow at Kurona, one of her ears go down, then looked at Tsuyoi, "What the hell is she going on about?" she said, a bit confused herself.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "It's...kind of complicated. There's a lot of explaining to be done. But, that aside, what is it?" she asked, folding her arms.
Her ears perked up, remembering what she came to say, "Ah, that's right. Um, I'm heading out so, just came to say bye is all." she said, rubbing the back of her head.
"Oh, I see...well, be careful when driving okay? We all know how reckless you can get when it comes to driving." she said, smirking at Shinochi.
"Hey, I can drive safe...most of the time." she said before chuckling, "All right then, I'll see you guys later then." She then held a hand up to them as she walked off.
Tsuyoi stared at the doorway awhile before looking back at Kurona, "She's our house cat, don't worry about it."
"SCREW YOU!!!" Shinochi's voice could be heard from outside. She then laughed a little and continued towards her ship. Once she reached it, she entered it. The ship's entrance then closed and began to hover off the ground, its legs being pulled into it. Within seconds, it then blasted off into the sky, then eventually into space.[Shinochi exits]

User Image

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games