Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:10 am
The hawk that rested on Alexis's shoulder took flight again, circling the area above the horse and his chosen owner. He screached before landing on her shoulder again, nipping at her ear. "Hey!" She complained, grabbing the hawks beak in her fingers. "Stop it." She smiled lightly, kissing the top of his head. He shook his head, fluffing his feathers and beating his wings in protest. She let go of his beak laughing, letting Blaze take over on were they go. She leaned back slightly, messing with the hawk. She blew on his beak, making him shake his head again. His black eyes watched her before nipping at her ear again. He hopped off her shoulder before she could do anything, walking onto Blaze's head. Blaze whinnied, tossing his massive head, still whinnying. The hawk took flight again, soon divebombing Blaze's head and grabbing his mane in his talons. Blaze reared up on his hind legs, snapping at the hawk with his teeth. Alexis took over now, pulling the horse down. "You two, stop it!" She yelled at them. She looked up into the sky when she saw a shadow go over them. She spotted a man on a hippogriff, watching him fly over her.They were too high up to be identified, but inside she felt that he seemed somewhat familiar. The hawk, which would be soon named Ataciara, decided to pick on Alexis this time. He flew behind her, grabbing her silky black cloak in his talons. He flew into the air this time, taking the hooded cloak with him. "Hey!" Alexis yelled. "Come back here with that!" Ataciara flew higher, dropping the cloak in the crowd, right over the girl that was following them. "Ata!!" She called him by his nickname, remembering what Ataciara ment. It ment 'A fimiliar spirit'. She forgot what the language was though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:52 am
Caerwyn kept looking for Alexia but couldn't seem to spot her in the midst of the croud. He even tried looking for her on her horse, but that didn't look either. He flew Fambian over to the top of the monastery and from that position, he again searched for Alexia.

After a while, he spotted a girl on a horse. Not sure if it was her or not, Caerwyn flew down into an ally, so as to not gain too much attention form the croud. Once on the ground, he told Fambian to go back up to the roof of the monastery and listen for Caweryn's whistle before coming down.

He spotted Alexia and walked toward her. Standing about 3 and a half feet off the ground, he was having a hard time getting around the people. He was getting bumped into, and pushed here and there, and it was getting to him.
Finally, it was too much. Caerwyn clapped his hand together and pressed them titely, after only a few moments, his hands began to glow, and as the glowing increased, he spread his short arms straight left and right. A bubble formed around him, as round as a soap bubble. He began to walk, and when the bubble hit someone, it seemed to push them right out of the way. He was pushing everyone aside as he strolled through the crowd towards Alexia.  

The_Golden_Sage

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:35 am
Alexis scolded the hawk, watching angrily with icey blue eyes. She stood up slightly on the large horse, grabbing the bird by his talons and yanking it towards her. "Ata." She said in a low tone, wrapping a leather string she had gotten from a small pouch at her belt around one of his legs. She wrapped the other end of the string to her wrist so he couldn't get away. She smirked. "That'll teach you to mess with me." She said, a playful smile playing on her face. She looked to see a bubble walking through the crowd towards them. Blaze reared up on his hind legs, letting out a high pitched noise. Alexis calmed him down so he wouldn't trample the small man. He looked very familiar for some reason. "Excuse me sir, but do I know you?" She asked, looking down at him from a shifting horse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:12 pm
Yes, you do know me, we met yesterday evening when I gave you assistance. Do you remember now? My name is Caerwyn Taliphnun of the Delorian BLM Mantel.
Caerwyn opended the right part of his cloak to show his crest that was sewn into the cloak.
But lets talk in a less crouded place, it's much too noisy here. May I join you on your horse for now? I'd much rather not call upon Fambian to fly down in the center of the crouded street. I have something of importance to speak to you about.
Caerwyn held out a copy of the parchment concerning the tryouts at the castle to Alexis.  

The_Golden_Sage

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:31 pm
Alexis looked down at him with a somewhat suspicious look. She scanned the parchment before nodding. She reached down, grabbing his hand and pulling him up infront of her on the 17 hand horse. Blaze took a few steps back, whinnying in protest. She made a clicking sound, making him move forward. She cantered him to an uncrowded place at the edge of the village limits. "Is this good?" She asked, looking down at him from behind.

((Sorry for the shortnes... For a horse 17 hands is like the biggest you're going to get, which is really big.))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:00 pm
((Does the horse really have 17 hands? If not, then what do you mean by 17 hands?))

This is perfect. Now, I'll tell you what this parchment is all about.
Caerwyn took his time explaining the situation, so that Alexis would not be left in the dark about anything. Once he was done, he invited her to come stay in the castle, and observe the trainees that were trying out for the group.
He had a feeling from her that she was a great worrior with whatever skills that she had. He waned her to tryout as well.

Now that you know what is going on, and if you decide to stay in the castle, and if you would like to view the tryouts, would you mind trying out too? I don't have to myself, but I will if you will.
A word of caution, they are not easy tasks, they are meant to ace out the weak and leave only the strong willed and sharp minded. Well, what do you say?

The_Golden_Sage

amerikia

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:03 am
Yasu followed Alexis with her still not knowing her existence. If I were an assassin, this girl would be gone long ago, she thought, but was glad that she didn't hear too well, otherwise she would probably attack. After some time, Yasu saw a short little man on a hippogriff come down from the sky to the Alexis. This must be Caerwyn Yasu thought logically. But almost too soon, the two were already heading out back to the castle. Curse my slowness the young girl said under her breath and ran to catch up with them.
"Excuse me! Caerwyn!", Yasu called out to them and waiting for a response, stilling slightly joggin to keep up wit the horse and hippogriff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:24 pm
neutral is it too late to join the story?
sweatdrop
i just joined the guild....  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:44 pm
Alexis thought about it, deciding almost instantly. "I will stay wherever an open spot is. I will help the trainees and become one myself. I will do anything in my power to help you out, even if I'm laying my own life in exchange. I will be your dedicated warrior until you have no use of me anymore."

Alexis had sensed the girl following them even before she started stalking. She whipped around, glaring at the girl. "How rude." She muttered. Blaze snickered staring down the girl and backing up. He was not a very pretty horse when he was mad... Many people got hurt. By the time the girl had spit out a word, Alexis had her bow out with and arrow drawn, aimed at the girl. She revealed muscular arms. "Why are you following us. Who sent you." Her voice did not quiver and stayed strong, her eyes were peircing and seemed to see right into the young girls soul. The girl was strong, yet looked like she's crumble when the goings got tough.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:56 pm
Alexis, what intuition you have, very impressive. I'd feel very comfortable haveing you along with me on our upcoming journey.

Well, what is your name young girl? And what can I do for you?

Caerwyn look at the girl with curiosity, and pondered how she could possibly know his name. Maybe she was a telepath, or maybe she knows someone in the castle. As long as she wasn't foe, it didn't matter much to Caerwyn.

Then Caerwyn realized how intuitive Alexis really was, she not only revealed the girl, but drew out her bow faster then I could turn around and look for who was calling him.  

The_Golden_Sage

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:35 pm
Alexis did not take her glare off of the girl. Blaze seemed highly uncomfortable by the sudden appearance of the girl. But he didn't like new people very much. Well... He didn't like people at all. Caerwyn was different. He felt it through Alexis that she was calmer around him. And with the new girl he felt the suspicion and uneasyness of Alexis, causing him to react the same way she did.

The only reason Alexis acted this way around the girl and not Caerwyn was becuase she felt that she could trust Caerwyn. He had this look about him that would make almost anybody trust him. Blaze sensed it too. But the girl was stalking them, which she didn't like, and interuppted the converstation the two were having. Alexis didn't know if she could trust her or not. But, she was like that and had been wrong about people before. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding. Maybe...

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:07 pm
shadow_reper
neutral is it too late to join the story?
sweatdrop
i just joined the guild....

((It's not too late. ^^ Go ahead and join.))  

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kuro kage Hime-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:04 pm
((ok this is my profile))

name:heidi
race:pure-blooded vampiress
apperance: 5'7" 120lbs,blue eyes ,long blood red hair
very sexy looking but tends to keep to the shadows  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:14 pm
dear journal ,
its been three days since i left him and im not sure how long it will take him to find me again ,but of this im sure,if he finds me i----------

*glances from wrighting*what the?.......
eek thats a big castle..... stare kinda like home......  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

Kuro kage Hime-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:36 pm
*hears faroff voices*
must b near a village ...(thinks)well mabey this is the ..no no it cant be the place, it was so long ago, hes not here hes dead  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games