Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"You're kidding right? I've been sitting in that tree the entire time."

*He said pointing to the tree above them.*
"i wasn't paiding any attetion to you."
"Well I was paying close attention to the rest of you, and I can help you find your friend, Naota was it?"
"yea."
"Okay now. He's part demon right?"
"he now part vampire."
"Good enogh. I'll track him."

*Jumps up to the top of the tree and begins sniffing around in the air. After a few seconds he jumps down from the tree. When he reaches the bottom he starts heading North.*

"Follow me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:04 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Well I was paying close attention to the rest of you, and I can help you find your friend, Naota was it?"
"yea."
"Okay now. He's part demon right?"
"he now part vampire."
"Good enogh. I'll track him."

*Jumps up to the top of the tree and begins sniffing around in the air. After a few seconds he jumps down from the tree. When he reaches the bottom he starts heading North.*

"Follow me."
"come on daemon." Namine follows him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:20 pm
" coming...." Daermon pulled out his blades and followed them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 pm
Continues to follow him." how are you able to find people?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I live in a demon forest. I need to know where every demon is. Even if they're a half-blood. So I obtained the power to sense demons. Don't ask how, I'd rather not explain."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:24 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I live in a demon forest. I need to know where every demon is. Even if they're a half-blood. So I obtained the power to sense demons. Don't ask how, I'd rather not explain."
"ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:32 am
(away from them)

i know i smelled it near here what is that really good smell mmmm it smells so good hmmm where is it

girl voice: ahh i see you found me... naota

huh who....who are you

girl voice:what you dont remember me ohh sad i cant believe you forgot your servent master i think its time to take you home

huh what hey stay away from me what do you mean master and i dont have a home and what do you mean servent ahhh help *starts to run away from her*

girl voice: ah ah ah no running away now *girl takes her hands and places them on the ground and snakes and vines rap around his legs*

(( and people this what the girl looks like transforming she can transform into a snake User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:35 am
hydra4
(away from them)

i know i smelled it near here what is that really good smell mmmm it smells so good hmmm where is it

huh who....who are you

girl voice:what you dont remember me ohh sad i cant believe you forgot your servent master i think its time to take you home

huh what hey stay away from me what do you mean master and i dont have a home and what do you mean servent ahhh help *starts to run away from her*

girl voice: ah ah ah no running away now *girl takes her hands and places them on the ground and snakes and vines rap around his legs*

(( and people this what the girl looks like transforming she can transform into a snake User Image ))
((creppy.))"naota where are you?"Namine continures looking around.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
(away from them)

huh who....who are you

*vines rap around his mouth so he cant say anything*

girl voice: dont worry master well be home in not to long ((actually i think shes hot))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:42 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
(away from them)

huh who....who are you

*vines rap around his mouth so he cant say anything*

girl voice: dont worry master well be home in not to long ((actually i think shes hot))
Namine hears the vines."Naota is that you?"see naota tangled up in the vines."Naota."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:47 pm
Daermon looked up at Naota and said " What the hell are you doing up there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:16 pm
"Naota i think the vines are hurting him."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"They are not hurting him. They are just restraining him so he doesn't do anything stupid."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"They are not hurting him. They are just restraining him so he doesn't do anything stupid."
"oh."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:42 am
*girl jumps in front of them* keep away from my master  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games