Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:28 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta
Its official, people are real noobs when it comes to Resident Evil (Not referring to certain people in the guild).
Certain people in the video gaming forum, huh? xd I saw worse.
Me too... gonk
I'm gonna just assume that I'm one of those 'certain people' Beta is talking about  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:31 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta
Its official, people are real noobs when it comes to Resident Evil (Not referring to certain people in the guild).
Certain people in the video gaming forum, huh? xd I saw worse.
Me too... gonk
I'm gonna just assume that I'm one of those 'certain people' Beta is talking about
Not you either, like Isaka, said, certain people in the video gaming forum. neutral  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:42 pm
MM-212 Beta
I thought it was official years ago. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:46 pm
Das Jabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
It really got bad when RE4 was released. Biohazard catches my drift.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:39 pm
MM-212 Beta
Das Jabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
It really got bad when RE4 was released. Biohazard catches my drift.
Oh yeaaaah.... cool  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:02 am
MM-212 Beta
I don't go on the Video Game forums as much as I used to, but as I recall, it was

"has ne1 played re4 i herd leon gets the g-virus"

gonk

In the Official RE Thread of all threads as well.. about.. 6 months after RE4 was released. x_X;  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:51 am
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
I don't go on the Video Game forums as much as I used to, but as I recall, it was

"has ne1 played re4 i herd leon gets the g-virus"

gonk

In the Official RE Thread of all threads as well.. about.. 6 months after RE4 was released. x_X;

Another one told me I was dumb to say that RE4 isn't the best RE..... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:30 pm
lmao. xd

Slightly off topic, I just got back frm SH. I really liked it. ^^ I think my favourite thing is that they kept the white noise in it. x3 Nyah.  

Uenna

nom anor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:55 pm
wow.... i haven't been here in a long time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:25 am
Uenna
lmao. xd

Slightly off topic, I just got back frm SH. I really liked it. ^^ I think my favourite thing is that they kept the white noise in it. x3 Nyah.
O_O! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THAT ANNA CHICK GOT HER SKIN TORN OFF AND THE WHITE NOISE WAS YOUR FAVORITE THING????

*Remembers back to Pyramid Heads little Scene And drools ever so slightly*

I love the Great Knife.....it's the Weapon Of Kings!....Pyramid head should have been a RE Enemy... I Like Silent hill.....But Resident evil is King...And the Great Knife should be It's!

*Carries on ranting for about half an hour*

Yo! Can i get some "Chicken-heart" Chicken Fingers And A Clair Cola? 4laugh  

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:31 pm
I'll have a sherry cheesecake... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:58 pm
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
Uenna
lmao. xd

O_O! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THAT ANNA CHICK GOT HER SKIN TORN OFF AND THE WHITE NOISE WAS YOUR FAVORITE THING????

*Remembers back to Pyramid Heads little Scene And drools ever so slightly*

I love the Great Knife.....it's the Weapon Of Kings!....Pyramid head should have been a RE Enemy... I Like Silent hill.....But Resident evil is King...And the Great Knife should be It's!

*Carries on ranting for about half an hour*

Yo! Can i get some "Chicken-heart" Chicken Fingers And A Clair Cola? 4laugh
Lmao. xd Gore isn't really my "thang". I was expecting the skin to be torn off, since my friend worked on the set and told me about that about a year ago. I like the white noise because it was in the game, and each time it happened, my friend and I screamed "A MONSTER'S COMING! RUN ROSE RUN!".

Though I do admit, watching that stupid lady (I forget her name, since I didn't like her) get torn in half put a big smile on my face. The entire church massacre was one of my favourite parts, really. :3 And there's of course "Look at me. I'm burning. biggrin "

Laughed my a** off at that. xd And the Pyramid Head.. and Bubble-Head Nurses.. I loved many parts of that movie. But the white noise referrence I just really loved.. for some reason.. o_O;  

Uenna

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:49 pm
Heh, I haven't played any of the SH games yet, but I want to now, I've done alot of research of the games and now I wanna play them so bad. I also wanna see the movie, but I probably woln't get to. Another one to chalk on the list. *Orders a bowl of Kendo Ramen and a green herb tea*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:11 pm
Id like to order some Biohazard Bisquits and Tyrant Tea. To Go! So that I can eat them while playing RE.  

NinjaInTheMist

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:17 pm
NinjaInTheMist
Id like to order some Biohazard Bisquits and Tyrant Tea. To Go! So that I can eat them while playing RE.

Tyrant tea is sold out. Have an hunter juice instead. pirate  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games