Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Ai couldn't help but chuckle a little as Xia's face went a bit red and she huffed at him. But suddenly she gave a wicked grin. "Dang right, they're black!" she sneered, her eyes lighting up with mischeivousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Xeggr looked at each other without a word. They both shrugged and carried on silent.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Xia suddenly burst out laughing. "Ha, you actually believed me didn't you? No I don't know what color Xemnas' boxers are, I just wanted to freak you out. You guys' took it a lot easier than I thought.." she smiled and stuck her tongue out and sat near her Somebody who was staring at her and Xeggr and Greg.

"Who is Xemnas anyway?" Ai asked, blinking a bit confused by all this crazy talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:30 pm
"He's-" Xeggr said as he got interupted

"Leader of Organization XIII," answered Greg, "He is known as 'The Superior' and holds the element of Nothingness. In battle, he uses his two Ariel Blades as his weapons and has small lasers that are similar to the blades. He makes an illusion of himself at different times as well to trick the opponent on attack."

Xeggr sat silent looking a bit disturbed. "Looks like you've done your homework."

"You guys wanna know stuff that Xeggr hasn't even mentioned?"

".....Do it , you'll see no morning."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:20 pm
Ai stared at Greg wide-eyed. "Wow, sounds interesting.." She turned to Xia. "And what's his relation to you?" she asked.

Xia stared at Greg as well as she didn't quite know all that and turned to Ai. "Ummm.. He's my boss technically.." she said with a small smile, waiting for the opportune moment to see if Greg knew her relation to Xemnas and if Xeggr would make any comment about her and Xemnas like before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Greg turned towards Xeggr and whispered, "You can say it."

Xeggr gave me a lazy glare and stated, "She baicly took every order he ever gave her. She uses her charms to get out of stuff and can't get Xemnas out of her head." He then laid back for he was bored now.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:26 am
Ai giggled a bit at the fact Xeggr and Greg both knew about her and also about what he said about Xia. "Hmmm, she has a crush on him maybe?" she teased, nudging Xia.

Xia's face lit a bit red in shock from what Xeggr said about her then about what Ai said. "Ok, so what if I used my charms to get out of trouble? It worked right? And I do not have a crush on Xemnas.." she huffed, trying to keep her cool for if she was caught off guard anymore, she was going to not be able to lie anymore. ((XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:27 pm
"But there's two people who you can't trick their charm out of." Xeggr turned his head so he could look at Xia. "Me and Greg here."

Greg smirked. "That's probably true."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:39 pm
"Probably true?" she grinned a bit and scooted over to Xeggr. "You sure it's not true.." she purred, giving a mischeivous smirk as she leaned close to his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:15 pm
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Xeggr replied with no emotion whatsoever.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Xia gave a huff and backed away a bit but then smiled. "So what if you don't.. I bet Xemnas would fall for it.." she smirked, keeping a mischeif look in her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:18 pm
"Actually, no." Greg stated. "Since Xeggr is almost an exact replica of Xemnas, he reacts into different catotgories similar to Xemnas..... And this is one of them."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:20 pm
"Oh.." Xia frowned. "Exact replicia eh? So is that how you know all about me?" she asked, wondering with a shiver if Xemnas knew everything about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:27 pm
"Maybe..." Xeggr answered with an evil grin.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:41 pm
Xia blinked. "How much does Xemnas and or you know about me?" she asked, staring at him a bit with a cautious look.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff