Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:57 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"you dont know?!?! I remember the time, when it was me and you, i leave, to find you with this...man, i will get you back" leo gets a more raspy voice " EVEN IF IT MEANS HIS DEATH!" leo hovers in the air
"Leo! i beg you to stay but you didnt..."Sally started to cry"I tried of people fighting around me."

"hehe well your going to have go get used to it" leo throws a ninja star in watari's direction
Sally goes in Watari direction and grabs the ninja star in her hand."Please....no fighting right now....later you can fight...." Sally hand was bleeding.

leo looks at sally's hand, watching it bleed " AH!! NOOOOO, THIS...." leo falls to the ground clenching his head. leo turns into a cloud of darkness, and flys away, but later falls into a tree a mile away
Sally looks at Watari who somehow was sleeping. Then sally go off the roof and fell to the ground becuase of her hand was bleeding to much for her to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"you dont know?!?! I remember the time, when it was me and you, i leave, to find you with this...man, i will get you back" leo gets a more raspy voice " EVEN IF IT MEANS HIS DEATH!" leo hovers in the air
"Leo! i beg you to stay but you didnt..."Sally started to cry"I tried of people fighting around me."

"hehe well your going to have go get used to it" leo throws a ninja star in watari's direction
Sally goes in Watari direction and grabs the ninja star in her hand."Please....no fighting right now....later you can fight...." Sally hand was bleeding.

leo looks at sally's hand, watching it bleed " AH!! NOOOOO, THIS...." leo falls to the ground clenching his head. leo turns into a cloud of darkness, and flys away, but later falls into a tree a mile away
Sally looks at Watari who somehow was sleeping. Then sally go off the roof and fell to the ground becuase of her hand was bleeding to much for her to stay awake.
"What?"

*Right before he hits the ground, Watari disappears in a cloud of smoke and reappears by Sally. He grabs her and then disappears again. This time he reappears back on the roof. He sets SAlly down and looks over the edge. When he sees that Leo is gone, he runs over to Sally and begins to heal her hand.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"What?"

*Right before he hits the ground, Watari disappears in a cloud of smoke and reappears by Sally. He grabs her and then disappears again. This time he reappears back on the roof. He sets SAlly down and looks over the edge. When he sees that Leo is gone, he runs over to Sally and begins to heal her hand.*
Sally opened her eyes."What? "  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"What?"

*Watari's eyes are closed while he is performing the justsu. He doesn't here her.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"What?"

*Watari's eyes are closed while he is performing the justsu. He doesn't here her.*
"whats going on? What happened to Leo?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"What?"

*He finishes healing her and collapses.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"What?"

Sally goes to him and looks at him"Watari? whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"What?"

*Watari is knocked out from using so much chakra to heal her.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Sally takes him to his room and lays him down. She waits for him to wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*About an hour later, Watari wakes up holding his head.*

"Ow...... What happened? I feel like I just had a tone of bricks dropped on my head."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:04 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Ow...... What happened? I feel like I just had a tone of bricks dropped on my head."
"Leo tryed to hurt you but i grabed the ninja star. Then he lefted then i fell then you. Then you did something. They when you were done. you fainted."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Leo tryed to hurt you but i grabed the ninja star. Then he lefted then i fell then you. Then you did something. They when you were done. you fainted."
"I see. Are you....... alright?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"yes....but are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Yeah. I'll be fine."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Yeah. I'll be fine."
"good."Sally hugs him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items