Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:00 pm
((just to state this, look at my last post for Rikku and Ghost))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:02 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion: "Alright."

She turned and faced the beast, "Deruku," the dragon unfroze and took shape of a girl again. Deishi continued, "why did you use me..? Were you jealous?" she threw the butterfly in front of Zexion, her fists were clenched tight.

Zexion caught the butterfly, but just let it lay on his hand.

"...and Zexion... did you use me too? Just to get to Deruku? It's not fair, why.. Why me?"

"Actually no. I bealieve you came on to me from the start. I just wanted to be alone in my room, but you dragged me out with Xigbar."

Deishi couldn't recall what Zexion just said. "Wait, what...?" she stood there and thought for a few moments, her memory hit her like someone just pulled the trigger of a gun right on the side of her head. "But I thought that yo-" she didn't finish, because she didn't want to. I thought that both you and Xigbar were going with me somewhere. I thought that both of you had planned it out..

"Xigbar planned it all. I didn't really approve, he was just too stubburn to understand."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"...and Zexion... did you use me too? Just to get to Deruku? It's not fair, why.. Why me?"

"Actually no. I bealieve you came on to me from the start. I just wanted to be alone in my room, but you dragged me out with Xigbar."

Deishi couldn't recall what Zexion just said. "Wait, what...?" she stood there and thought for a few moments, her memory hit her like someone just pulled the trigger of a gun right on the side of her head. "But I thought that yo-" she didn't finish, because she didn't want to. I thought that both you and Xigbar were going with me somewhere. I thought that both of you had planned it out..

"Xigbar planned it all. I didn't really approve, he was just too stubburn to understand."

"Oh, ok. I understand.." her fists loosened, and she looked down at the ground. "You have been acting so different lately....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene looked at them"now where the hell did xeggr go?"
*Falcon appears in front of her.*
"let me guess you know where he is?"
"No. Not this time. I can read his mind, but only barely. It's all so jumbled."
"ok." larxene walked up to him"i thought you lefted"
"I was simply following in the shadows."
"so now what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:12 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Oh, ok. I understand.." her fists loosened, and she looked down at the ground. "You have been acting so different lately....."

"It's a matter of state of the emotion. You feel as though something has left you or your worried about something and you have no idea on what it is. It seems it's rigt in front of you, but you just can't see nor feel it."  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:13 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"

Xeggr crossed his arms. "I feel like I'm being ignored..." He then turned and walked away with Xemnas following.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"

Xeggr crossed his arms. "I feel like I'm being ignored..." He then turned and walked away with Xemnas following.
"xeggr!"larxene followed him((sorry i didn't see your last post))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:18 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"It's a matter of state of the emotion. You feel as though something has left you or your worried about something and you have no idea on what it is. It seems it's rigt in front of you, but you just can't see nor feel it."

"Oh.." she said to herself, she looked at Deruku, then back to Zexion. "I haven't been feeling like myself lately.." Deishi walked up to Zexion, with her head down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"

"What now?"  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:20 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Oh.." she said to herself, she looked at Deruku, then back to Zexion. "I haven't been feeling like myself lately.." Deishi walked up to Zexion, with her head down.

"What are you feeling then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:28 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She was in front of him, and swiped the butterfly from his hand. "I can't feel, not now anyways.. My heart has been crushed," she looked up, and felt like she needed to cry it out, "by you." Deishi wanted to run up to her room, lock the door and let no one pass after what she told the one she loved. "It's ok to shout at me and say I will choke on those words when I die. I think I should too." the butterfly dropped from her hands, but weakly fluttered it's way up to find a resting place.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She was in front of him, and swiped the butterfly from his hand. "I can't feel, not now anyways.. My heart has been crushed," she looked up, and felt like she needed to cry it out, "by you." Deishi wanted to run up to her room, lock the door and let no one pass after what she told the one she loved. "It's ok to shout at me and say I will choke on those words when I die. I think I should too." the butterfly dropped from her hands, but weakly fluttered it's way up to find a resting place.

Zexion caught the butterfly with his palm still open. "That's not like you, to give up. I didn't crush your heart, I opened it." Zexion repaired the wounds on the butterfly with his own darkness. "It won't be dark, it will be the exact way it use to be." He held out the butterfly for her to take.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:55 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"

"What now?"
"whats with you today. early you and me kissed and now your acting completey different"larxene grabed his hand  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so now what?"
"Isn't that up to you?"

"What now?"
"whats with you today. early you and me kissed and now your acting completey different"larxene grabed his hand

His hands were fairly burnt and he got them out of her grip. "Too much has just happened, just leave me alone." He conitnued to walk as Xemas was beside watching the show.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff