Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:36 am
"Everything happens for a reason," Rogi said, suddenly getting philosophical. "I suppose it is destiny and fate weaving our lives along and all we can do is continue living. At any rate, Nero, If my theories are correct, there has not been enough time for all of your angelic powers to have ceased working for you, though in time they will. I need you to place a Holy Barrier around this room. The barrier must be able to repel anyone with the intent of hurting anyone within the barrier. Can you do this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:48 pm
"Chris, that's not true. It was my intent to help you out for a while. With my telepathy, I can see the future, and I saw it coming. And no matter how many things I changed, every path took me to the same occurrence; me saving you. And as for the barrier, Rogi, I think I can do that." With that, Nero stood up and uttered a few words under his breath, and there was a flash of white, and an almost invisible barrier formed around every door and window.  

Nero Demare

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 pm
((can't do much till riceball gets back crying ))
Sirus wandered a little farther out the door. He felt suddenly on edge and drew his katanas. He didn't want to worry the others, thinking that a chance encounter was the last thing these busy hunted people needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm
Chris shook her head. "No it is my fault. I wasn't supposed to be out that day at all. If i had listened to my parents you would still be in Heaven..." she whispered.  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm
"No really, it's okay. I would rather be a human with someone who seems to care about me than with the people up their who only pretended to. Alot of people up their are snobbish. So please, don't feel bad. I'm here, and know what? I'd rather be here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Chris looked at Nero with a little smile. "Why did you choose to help me? There are so many worse things in the world than being jumped yet you chose me."  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:16 pm
"I just felt compelled to. I had seen you before, and I guess I thought you were more deserving. And I was right."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 pm
"Well thank you, I'm glad you think that." she said. "That sounds like what I felt when I saw you unconcious."  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 pm
"Well, now that that is all over, what did you guys need me for, any way?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 pm
"To do exactly what you just did. You created a boundry to protect this set of rooms. There is a very powerful prescense here and my powers alone couldn't hold it off."  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:58 pm
"I see. So, I think my main priority right now is finding a home, since I have none. Are there any avaialble here in Necropolis that you know of?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm
"I live in this house. It is open to anyone who wants to live here as ling as you don't mind an occasional use of your power." she said.  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm
"Well, I think I would like to seek out the owner of this house and ask for a room. Are they currently here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 pm
"Well yes Esteban is here int eh house, although I am not sure where in the house" she admitted.

(Frostborn_prettygirl is Esteban and Rogi so you ahve to wait being she isn't on.)  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:09 pm
[[Alright, I'll wait.]]

"I see. Well, while we wait, care to show me around?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games