Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:01 am
"The boy is useless at this point," Kraid spoke up, motioning to Miles. "Too many things going wrong, He'll just follow. I'm headed to Opalscent, To meed up with the Witium character. He should be there. You were instructed to head to the nearest village with the dragon and Miles, I'd suggest you make haste. I'll be able to get to you in a second if you need me." He thought for one more second and nodded, "That is all." With that he sank into the shadows and sped off.
Miles frowned to Kraid, shaking his head. "Come on, let's go, Karasu, could you bring us to the village marten spoke about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 am
Mirado nodded to Kraid as he too left. Now there were only three. Mirado crossed his arms and looked to the other two. "I'm ready when you are."  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:04 pm
Marten rolled over, shielding Yousei from view with his fragmented wings. Already the cold was cutting through him, wherever they were it was deep winter. "Hail, Warriors of the Light!" Marten yelled. It was a gamble, if these were the Haruchai they might pause long enough not to kill them, but if this was a different mountain clan (he knew of three) they were screwed. Then again, appearing out of a shadowy portal probably wasn't the best first impression.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:52 pm
The Brother-Leader laid dormant, wondering how things would develop. Something seemed odd, out of place for some reason. He could decifer it. Something made his stomach irk. Hopefully, his second in command wouldn't fail him.

Ju-Hades was back at the oasis along with the half-giant, Sagor. Since the command by the Brother-Leader, he sat, waiting for his opportunity. No doubt Sagor wouldn't like sitting around, but he had no choice. The joker-like smile was "not on" at the moment.  

Mitsuharu Saito

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:59 pm
Sagor poked at Ju-Hades in curiosity, "What's our job this time?" The giant was sitting down on the sand and washing his other hand in a big pile of it. He rocked back and forth, "This is so boring. Hell i might as well make a big sand castle." Before Ju-Hades could get a word in he actually began doing that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Ju-Hades looked up at the half-giant, his enormous smile returning. "I am just waiting to get contact from a major figure from Opalscent. They will give us out true assignment. In the meantime, enjoy your sand castle."  

Mitsuharu Saito

GreyZone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:36 pm
Having heard the fire as he was launched through the portal, Hile reached for his sword. Pulling it loose from the straps on his back, he clutched it to his chest as he rolled over his shoulder to absorb the fall. Standing half-crouched before the two men who had risen to their feet, Hile recognized the threat immediatly. They weren't Haruchai, not if they were that jumpy. He gripped his weapon tightly, waiting for an opening.

The man with the hammer turned towards Hile, a sickening grin snaking its way onto his face. As soon as he heard the footsteps get faster, Hile lunged, closing the twenty foot gap before the man had time to react. He swung hard at his midsection, ducking below the swinging hammer. The crack of the man's ribs echoed across the mountain, his body flying several feet before landing in a snowbank. Using the sound to reorient himself, Hile turned towards the second man and waited.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:23 pm
"Dammit Hile, could you at least try to talk things through. There's at least six more of them near the fire, no doubt you're good but they're trained too." He detached his wings, leaving them covering Yousei, and stood up. He could see the men near the fire rushing to join the battle. One of them strung his bow and loosed an arrow at Hile. Marten tried to reach out with some sort of spell, but lost concentration when the other man's fist collided with his jaw. He staggered to the ground, grabbing at the man's legs in what seemed a feeble attempt to fight him off. He summoned an image to mind: a burst of color in the water as everything nearby writhed in pain. Electricity coursed through his hands into the man, who shuddered and jolted before falling backwards unconscious. Staggering to his feet, Marten faced the remaining group. "This is the last time I mess around with transport spells," he grumbled as he felt his jaw. He was missing a tooth, which would require a weeks worth of spells to regrow if he couldn't find it, but at least the bone wasn't broken.  

Gredar

GreyZone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:14 pm
Under normal circumstances, Hile wouldn't have been this agressive. But something had felt wrong when he emerged from the portal, and Haruchai instinct is not to be ignored. His instinct had proved to be correct; these men were twitchy, and that wasn't ever a good sign. Hile could only assume they were bandits, as it wasn't uncommon to find them in these parts. He stood perfectly still, waiting for the man in front of him to make his move. The Haruchai's face was expressionless, save for the slightest hint of a grin.

The bandit panicked and lunged, his longsword reaching out towards Hile's throat in a slashing motion. The Haruchai simply sidestepped, clocking the man square in the temple with the pommel of his sword as he dove passed him. He was unconsious before he hit the snow. Another arrow whizzed passed Hile's head, causing him to fall back into a defensive stance. His head snapped in the direction of the bowman, although because he was blind, it was purely for intimidation purposes. He turned in the direction of the archer, advancing slowly as his grin widened.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:06 pm
The Queen grew steadily more furious with the Elf as she watched him release his misguided frustration upon several of her best guards. Still, she couldn't ignore the fact that he held tremendous potential..
In mere moments, he managed to subjugate the Captain of the Opalescent City Guard.. Queen Angelleius thought with pursed lips and gritted teeth as she reluctantly acknowledged this fact. Suddenly, her expression of the purest disdain turned to one of terrible deliberation. Her delicate, red lips curved to form a terrifying smirk as she addressed the warrior, "I must say, you are quite gifted, good sir. Please, forgive my guards. They obviously hadn't the slightest idea as to whom they were dealing with... Which is to say, my new Freelance." She applied great emphasis to the word and paused for dramatic effect before continuing on, "That is, of course, only if you wish to accept this most revered position." The Queen spoke with such earnest inclination that she was certain he would be unable to refuse.

The sound of metal clashing rang loudly in Yousei's delicate ears. For some time, she had been dreaming of the curse which had plagued her since her father had met his demise the previous night. In her dreams, there was darkness, and fire, death and decay. The ashes of her fondest of memories were scattered and tossed about by the Winds before finally being swallowed by a great abyss. For nearly an hour, she had been lost in these thoughts, though to her, it seemed mere seconds.
As the battle broke out around her, she imagined a similar war being waged between herself and a figure whose features she could not possibly hope to define. The dark silhouette slowly approached her. She twitched in reality as her ethereal self impulsively reached for her blade, but soon realized that it, along with all of her crosses and silver trinkets, was gone. An eerie grin appeared on the nondescript face of her oppressor as he noted the fear in her eyes. In a fraction of a second, the figure had come within a few feet of the Elf, and was gaining speed. Just as they were about to collide, her true eyes shot open and she attempted to regain her bearings. As the surrounding scene came into focus, she looked in horror upon the violence being wrought all around her. One warrior, it seemed, was the main case of this unnecessary carnage.. Yousei wondered for a moment, if it was the same figure which she had seen in her dreams, as she noted his primarily dark attire and twisted grin. She then noticed a second figure standing very nearby, whose back appeared to be dusted with small, black feathers. He seemed to be familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place the reason behind this occurrence... In any case, she wished to be as far from this place as possible and attempted to pick herself up, but found herself too fatigued to move. After several attempts, she merely lay back and could only watch in abhorrence as the warrior claimed his next victim.

Karasu wanted greatly to protest against Marten's plot to heal Yousei. She had only just been reunited with her master and wished for, at least another moment with her motionless form before allowing her to be moved.. Yet, she knew that it was in her master's best interests for her to allow her to be taken to the city.. The dragon reluctantly gave a curt nod and turned away as Marten disappeared with the young Elf. She heaved a sigh and looked to Miles as he inquired of her. Again, she paused in silent contemplation before nodding wearily. ~If they are traveling to Opalescent, I know exactly where I am to go..~ she replied, somewhat irately. The dragon then knelt and stretched her wings, waiting patiently for the two to mount.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:17 pm
Witium scratched his chin and thought, ~Freelance; hmm, i still have no decent proof so maybe this'll get me what I want.~ He looked back up to the Queen and spoke with an acid tongue, "As long as it gets the materials I need and it ensures that there will not be even a trace of BETRAYAL!." This word; this action; it fueled his anger tend fold. His breath was heavy and his muscles tensed as he remembered that he only had 2 centuries to live. Impatience and haste crawled into his skull as he questioned, "I'll do what you ask for housing, dragon rider's armor and the finest long swords your race can forge."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:47 pm
"Don't let it consume you Witium," Kraids voice rang out. "You're getting yourself in deep here," He added, now standing beside Witium, though facing the opposite way as though he'd approached from the front. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" He asked, turning his head to face the Elf.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:44 pm
Marten raised his hands towards the bowman. He grinned, throwing his power into the wood of the bow itself. Without an aura of magic around him, or even a basic ward, it was easy to bring the wood back to life in the mans hands. Without it's fire-hardened stiffness it became little more than a thin club with a string. He turned towards the other men, waving his hands toward a young sapling behind them. It began to slowly bend it's branches downward, thick vines uncoiling, trying to grab the men or spike them with thorny limbs. Behind him he heard Yousei begin to stir. "If you can handle the rest, Hile, I should check on our patient." He turned around, undoing his cloak as he went. He threw it over her, taking her hand. "You awake?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Mirado approached the dragon, Karasu. He had never ridden on a dragon. A fast whirling wind encircled his feet and lifted him onto Karasu. Mirado wobbled uneasily and his face turned crimson.  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:29 pm
Witium only looked to Kraid out of the corner of his eye before speaking softly, like a whisper in the wind, "Yes, I'm am fully sure of what I'm doing Kraid." He grinned from ear to ear as he kept his gaze on the queen. She would help him dispose of her own race. The quick to act; the easily aggitaited; all those moronic pigs would die a horrific death. All he needed was the materials. He spoke quietly to Kraid again, "Just sit back and watch."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff