Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:31 am
Shadowmancer_Lord Kage
((He could get it, I've got one since I have access to his Action Replay whenever I visit his house, he's just too lazy... I'll remind him.))
(um a little less convo thats not RP related please) (also if namine and kairi dont show up in the next couple days, im gunna temporarily take control of them but ill have to re-read some pages to find out xactly where they are)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:29 am
((Oh, shut up. It's not like this RP's still living anyway. It's only still here because of the fact that Sphinxy and I kept going.))

((And besides, what does it matter? You don't wanna read it, skip it. Not a big deal.))  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:31 pm
((Ouch, dude... harsh... If you think this RP is dead, ddo something else stare heres a link to lighten the mood mrgreen [I've been posting this everywhere lately...]))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkFNq2yhrk&mode=related&search=  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:00 pm
OK, guys, I am so so so SO sorry, but I won't have time to continue doing this RP, I'm so sosso so Sorry, but I only have enough time now adays for my other RP I'm part of, I'm sooo sooo sorry, So go ahead and take my characters, do what you want. I really am sad to be leaving but I just really don't have time for this one any more cry

Am also sorry for not posting as often as I should of.

Sorry guys, but its been fun.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:03 am
AWWW 4laugh Your so appologenic, MG... Don't worry, Demyx (A.K.A ME)admires your honesty mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:33 pm
my [pc] chaos got banned sad  

PC Chaos the second

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out