Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:04 am

"Liar, I stabbed myself. I couldve stayed in that lammo genjutsu for forever if I wanted to. Ive been trained by at least 10 jounin hgere, and i almost started a war with the leaf." Zeno hmmphed and got up.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:06 am

"you used chidori on the water which took you out of the genjutsu painfully shocked and then you fainted"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:11 am

((Hiro, I'm not too sure about the telekinesis bit...the movement perfection I know Hector approved, but telekinesis...also if you're trying to move large boulder it'd drain a lot of your chakra since they're really heavy.))

Zann walked to the hospital, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.
"Overdid it a little, Hiro and Zeno?" Zann looked a little angry, since he disapproved of lethal jutsus like chidori in spars.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:12 am

Zeno shook his head. "No, i STABBED myself with the chidori, I didnt shock myself. Get your info together. Besides, you won't even make it past the first match if you have to fight Ryugan. Of the clan that uses their bones or something? You'd most likely die. Face it. That's just the way you are hiro..."Zeno looked off. "Wanna go get something to eat from the cafe?"

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:14 am

Zeno saw zann and started panicking. "Im sorry! There was genjutsu!And water, and tornadoes!And woosh I Was drowning, or about to...and then...i stabbed myself with the chidori....." Zeno looked down and sat on the ground. He started doing pushups. "Tell me when to stop....." Zeno grumbled.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 am

"me and ryugan are equal and sure, hey zann how it going" Hiro walked out (oh thats true but i didnt need it anyways i try to delete it)

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 am

Zeno got up and looked hiro in the face. "You're equal with no one. You either have a choice to be stronger or weaker. And you always, have a choice." Zeno grit his teeth.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:22 am

((EDIT Hiro, both the material absorber and the movement wheel/perfection were denied by Hector, I checked just now. Sorry buddy, life isn't fair. Get one of the existing ones or create a new one blaugh that's life))

Houzan flew from Zann's shoulder onto Zeno's back, adding more weight to make it harder for him.

"50 push-ups...and afterwards put these on." Zann took out a scroll and put his hand on it. Instantly a puff of smoke appeared and a full body weight set could be seen on the scroll.
"They're designed to always equal your body weight...it's a good training device. And because you're still a genin, NEVER use the chidori unless in dire situations. It almost totally drains your chakra, or at least more than half of it. What would happen if you got out of that genjutsu? You'll stilll be defenseless." Zann's eyes betrayed his anger, but his tone remained the same as ever. The Chidori, leaves the user with tunnel vision and drastically weakens him...

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 am

i pmed it to the old guild owner and posted it up
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 am

Zeno snatched the weights from zann and attached them to his body. He got down and started on his pushups, mumbling at every number, plus the grunts he had from lifting the weights. After he had finished his sets. He started to walk out the door to the hot springs to relax.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:28 am

((lol I feel so mean XD))

Zann watched as Zeno left the hospital, and Houzan flew back onto his shoulder. Maybe I was too harsh on him...oh well. Zann shrugged and disappeared from the hospital in a gentle breeze of wind.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 am

(guys, im at the springs)

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 am

..... stare (did you guys die or something.....)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 am

(ok)

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:52 am

((Sorry posted XD))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games