Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:13 am

(she quicly behind him and smiled) i ove you(was all she could say at the point in time)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:15 am

Gohma smiled and walked to their room. He layed on the bed and waited for her to come with him. His eyes slipped shut and he sighed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 am

*she came in but had schanged before she was wearing a tank tyop and some shorts and quickly slippped undert thwe covers with)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:18 am

Gohma snuggled close to her and closed his eyes. "I love you too." He whispered before falling asleep.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 am

Gohma glanced sideways at Destiny, looking so beautiful lying next to him, as he woke up. His heart skipped a few beats and he smiled. He leaned over and kissed her cheek before standing up and walking into the kitchen. He grabbed some bread and then walked quickly into the shower. He finished all of it quickly and was out of the house before the sun had even truly risen. His kitsune mask hanging over his face and his clothes loose around him.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:08 pm

Gohma appeared in front of the kitchen sink. He set his mask in the empty sink and dropped his blood covered robes to the floor. His chest was streaked with his blood and he grabbed a towel. He turned on the water in the sink and wetted the towel so he could clean the blood off of himself. He finished that and dropped the towel next to his robes. He looked down at the kitsune mask and sighed as he began cleaning it of his blood as well.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:18 pm

Gohma dried the mask when he finished. He dropped the robes and towel in the washer and sat on the couch. He layed back and stared at the ceiling.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 pm

" i yell for goham and i ask him if he seen kitsune"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:25 pm

Gohma heard Blood and opened the door. "Kisune." He called back. "I haven't seen her." He shut the door and returned to his position on the couch.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:43 pm

(Awakens and yawns slightly lifting herself up from the bed exiting the room with only a long sleeve shirt the only covered her up to her upper thigh opens the fridge and takes out the milk carton, pours a glass of milk then leans on the counter and drinks the milk)

Cold winter angel

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:45 pm

*Walks up to the door and knocks*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games