Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Ikkie looked at Gohma "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?" Ikkie with a scared face looked at Miharu "Are you a good medical ninja?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:59 pm

He stood on the edge of a dark void. The faces of his ancestors gazed back at him slowly. Some were brutal, ugly scars covering them. The violence in their faces showed rough personalitys. Others were calm. They smiled softly with love in their eyes. He gazed slowly around. His Grandfather was smiling his eyes twinkled softly. Hokori also smiled oddly enough. Gohma stepped forward and they raised their right arm as one. "Stop." The voice was one all of them blending together in a single power. "You have a choice to make young Gohma. Travel your recent paths and embrace our dark heritage, or shy away use what is yours for reasons of the rightous." The voice was melodious. Each and every face gazed back at him. "A choice." They echoed again. "That will either change your life forever, or not."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm

Miharu's eyes turned white again as she cried and she put her hands on his chest "Lina" she said in the lost language as she took the wounds of his body to hers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

"A choice. . ." Gohma whispered to himself. His eyes didn't hurt anymore. The pain had vanished as he fell unconscious. He looked at every face among him. He smiled happily. This was his family, he was home. He took another step forward. "Don't." The voices echoed. "If you walk among us then you will never walk among those you love again. Make your choice young Gohma and return to your home." He felt a single tear run down his face. "Miharu." He whispered. He didn't want to leave her like that, but he also didn't want to leave from his family.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:09 pm

Miharu began spilling blood "GOHMA WAKE UP!!" she was getting too weak to continue this
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:14 pm

((there were!!! I was flying at a huge speed so there are!))

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 pm

((lol))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:42 pm

"Make your choice now young Gohma. Your friend needs you." Gohma stood silently for a moment before nodding his head. He felt the evil presance that had hovered in his mind for the last week lift. Smiling at his ancestors he felt himself return to his own body. He came to see Rikku's life blood spilling onto the ground. Grabbing the healing elixer Nikki had given him he quickly fed it into her mouth and watched the blood stop flowing.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:48 pm

Ikkie looked at Miharu and looked at her back, noticing a large cut "Hmm.....Fire Style; Sacered Fire Jutsu!" Ikkie healed the wound with his justu and looked at the two "Are you two okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:50 pm

Gohma stood and cradled Miharu in his arms. "I am fine. I was in a sacred place and my wounds wouldn't have killed me. I would have healed myself when I woke. She is very lucky."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 pm

((It's Miharu!!))

Miharu took a huge breath and the hugged Gohma "I'm so sorry!!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Gohma held her closer. "No Miharu. You have no reason to be sorry. It was my fault. I don't know why I said those things. I'm sorry Miharu. I..." He felt a tear roll down his face and he began walking towards the village with her in his arms. "Please forgive me." He whispered gently.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Miharu began sleeping in his arms
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games