Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Gonbe
Take-out DOES NOT COUNT. I've tried a number... Tiki-Ming, Panda Express, yadda yadda, but it's pretty much vomitworthy so far. There was a pretty decent restaurant in BC I tried, but still not good. Comparing take-out to Chinese food is like comparing instant ramen to... real ramen.

I really doubt that many Chinese restaurants can compare to Hong Kong, which is famous for its food.
Well, this one isn't take out.
It's a great restaurant. Owned by Chinese people, so it's good, and the maker of it was a famous Chinese Chef.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:10 pm

PAU

Waynebrizzle

Koosei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:10 pm

Gonbe
Take-out DOES NOT COUNT. I've tried a number... Tiki-Ming, Panda Express, yadda yadda, but it's pretty much vomitworthy so far. There was a pretty decent restaurant in BC I tried, but still not good. Comparing take-out to Chinese food is like comparing instant ramen to... real ramen.

I really doubt that many Chinese restaurants can compare to Hong Kong, which is famous for its food.
xd I figured you'd say that.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:12 pm

I have no clue what Vancouver is.

(My main account is acting all wierd and stuff, it wont let me post anywhere. I hope im not being hacked.D=)

Romyiom

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:12 pm

The best chinese restaraunt in my town is called Ching's Table. Mmmmm... Shrimp Tempura... Beef Sautet... Dim Sum... MSG... Mmmmm....

As for the ignorant American thing: I'm more Swiss than American, so I'm less ignorant than most Americans.

Also, Switzerland has great soldiers. Like the Swiss Guards at the Vatican. And the Swiss used to be famed mercenaries and they invented the Swiss Pike Square.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Gonbe

It's a great restaurant. Owned by Chinese people, so it's good, and the maker of it was a famous Chinese Chef.

Most Chinese restaurants I've been to are owned by Chinese people, claim to have a famous Chinese Chef, and then proceed to suck utterly. But hey, I've never tried yours, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but months of bad experiences have made me hardened and cynical. XD

@Koosei: You're starting to figure me and my picky tastes in food out. Except that I'm not picky (I'll eat anything), but I really enjoy good food.

Gonbe

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:13 pm

Gonbe
Tatsuman
Koosei
Gonbe
Romyiom
I have no clue. Is it true Canada has an Army?
If it's true some Americans believe that Canada is the 51st state.
sweatdrop and I pity those poor, ignorant americans.

Despite popular opinion, not all of us Americans are ignorant.

Oh no, I'm aware of this. But somehow, that just seemed an appropriate response to Romyion's question.

(YOU know what Vancouver is, I hope?)

Indeed.

(That would be one of the largest cities in Canada, correct?)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 pm

Some girl in my Geography class pronounced Toronto "Tornado". >_>

Waynebrizzle

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:15 pm

Gonbe
Lifeless-Fox
Gonbe

Most Chinese restaurants I've been to are owned by Chinese people, claim to have a famous Chinese Chef, and then proceed to suck utterly. But hey, I've never tried yours, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but months of bad experiences have made me hardened and cynical. XD

@Koosei: You're starting to figure me and my picky tastes in food out. Except that I'm not picky (I'll eat anything), but I really enjoy good food.
No, he is famous, the restaurant is called Golden Medal, because he's won tonnes of awards for his cooking.
He's dead now though, and the recipes passed on to his wife, and the cooks.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:15 pm

Masamune 5.0
The best chinese restaraunt in my town is called Ching's Table. Mmmmm... Shrimp Tempura... Beef Sautet... Dim Sum... MSG... Mmmmm....

As for the ignorant American thing: I'm more Swiss than American, so I'm less ignorant than most Americans.

Also, Switzerland has great soldiers. Like the Swiss Guards at the Vatican. And the Swiss used to be famed mercenaries and they invented the Swiss Pike Square.

But Tempura is Japanese food. It sounds like one of those Chinese restaurants that got tailored to fit western tastes.

Enough on food now, anyhow. By the way, are you still using that katana I lent you?

Gonbe

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Waynebrizzle
Wow...
I love Toronto. Good city.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Man, all your countries sound like Heaven compared to crappy America. Shootings everywhere, Racial discrimination, AWSOME CHINESE FOOD AND PIZZA, fat people everywhere, anorecix people too, Gangs everywhere, muggings ,rapings, car accidents everyday, I could go on all day.

Romyiom

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:17 pm

The 3 american Chinese food places I went to I thought were horrible.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:18 pm

Waynebrizzle

My sister met some American fellow who thought WWII was between Japan and America.

Gonbe

Romyiom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:19 pm

I met a girl from Russia before, so nice with her accent...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games