Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm
I hate my teachers some time.... I have three projects due in the same school week!!! I hate my life...  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm
I wish I could quit. But I need the paycheck. But seriously I am about to take a shotgun to the place. I mean, people should not be this stupid and live! lol  

DarkSeraphim28

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Thing I am gonna log off soonish though and go to bed, too tired to rp, my mind is blank at the moment. Woke up at six and I did not have time this morning to take my usual one to two hour nap since I had to go to this thingie about how to be active in your unemployment. The social service demanded that I would go and I must do as they say if I am to get financial support from them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:39 pm
Ahhh. Okie dokie. That is kewl. God knows I've been up since o'dark thirty myself. But that is kewl. Rest is very important.  

DarkSeraphim28

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Indeed it is, and since I am done with what I had to do in Eve I am gonna say good night now and go to bed, oh and btw, (though I am sure you know by now) the city of Flanys and that jungle are both seperated threads wink
Oh and I will have a character interact with Alex tomorrow, sorry I did not notice earlier that you had posted for him.
Yeah and I am thinking about making a meditation teacher smile

Oh and Fanatic if those are you biggest worries I envy you :p

Well good night now, see you guys around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm
Right, because passing high school and getting a scholarship to a good college so that I can go to a good graduate school so that I can get a job I enjoy and pays well are so minor in life.... rolleyes  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DarkSeraphim28

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm
Kewl! Okie dokie! See you tomorrow and get some sleep!  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm
One Piece Fanatic
I hate my teachers some time.... I have three projects due in the same school week!!! I hate my life...

So your getting a taste of college life, congratulations.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
Of course they are, Fanatic.
You don't need a job that pays well, really. If you did, there wouldn't be any teachers... :/
SO that part's moot.
You don't need a job that you enjoy. That's a very important thing, I'll agree, but not necessary, so it can't be considered major, even if it isn't minor.
My mother's a happy woman and she never got through college. If it weren't for things that were not her choice she'd be happily enjoying a part in the workforce.
My dad is only now getting his Master's degree and he's been leading a pretty happy life.

So.... yeah...

...that is all

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm
And I'm going through program of hell in my college. I don't like it, but at least if I get through it I'll get a job(I'm guaranteed it apparantly. Some hospital positions are drastically low here now).  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:19 pm
I know you're not going to do this, but come to America, we're always looking for health care professionals.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:22 pm
Hellz no. I don't even have to leave the comfort of this province and I can still get a job doing what I'm educated to do. Heck, I don't even have to move from this apartment; I can get the ideal job and it's twenty minutes walking distance away. I live close to the major hospital in Newfoundland.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:26 pm
You don't need a well paying job, but I want it so that I won't be finically strained in my life.
And I want a job that I enjoy, so that I can spend most of my time doing something I enjoy and not hating my life like I currently am. And what I enjoy is Mathematics and Science. So I want to put myself in the best position for being in such a field, and being successful in it. Which is why I want to get education beyond high school, and graduate with as little debt as possible. it's perfectly logical that I would be majorly concerned with such things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm
Also, what I was taught is different than what most American hospitals would want. They're still using Universal Precautions where we have risen to Standard Precautions...I wasted $60 on a book because of that....
Prof: "Now open your text to page 14..." *reads what she wanted to say* "Come to think of it, this is not good for you. We don't learn all the Universal Precautions since most of them are not applicable for the jobs you would be getting..."
Class: xd *after some thinking* stare $60 wasted...

So Fanatic, you want to be nearly in tears every night due to millions of tests?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm
Wow, that's terrible.

So, what? If it's something I have to do, I'll push through it. I may b***h and whine along the way, but I'll do it. Are you saying that you think I'm incapable of handling stress like that or something?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games