Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm
I tried to skip breaks for some extra microtome time, but I still need to be supervised apparently, so I still have to take my breaks since the prof won't be there watching...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm
I'm bored.

And hyper!!!!!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:28 pm
I gotta study these staining precedures by tomorrow...But at least I only need to learn these ones, not those stupid ones that are either not used anymore or only used in America or the UK...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm
Good luck!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm
It used to drive me nuts when I studied staining and such and right at the end it says "Rarely in use today" or "Used in selected states only". At that point I would freak. None of my class, none of the third years, none of the first years, NO ONE has any plans on going anywhere farther than Canada for work. No one has to. So why do we have to learn these 100+ year old techniques that might be used in Africa somewhere? The states was sort of understandable. But these ancient dyes are too toxic to work with, so why do we bother learn how to use them? It makes no sense...  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm
That sorta reminds me of when my teacher told us that we'd have to learn how to make gels...and twenty minutes later told us nevermind because the stuff's toxic or something.
I near had a heart attack until she told us not to worry.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:27 pm
There's so many things I use now that are toxic and some things are even carcinogenic...But we have no other choice but to use it.
I learned how to use the cryostat today though. That actually was much more fun than I originally imagined. It was hard to get the sections to come out right though, but it was fun. I still made 7 slides of liver tissue(that my prof took to use for next year's students).  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 pm
Cool!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
I'm here now.

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:43 pm
*glomps*

So Fanatic's busy with projects tonight?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Is glomped*

I'unno.
I probably should be working on a project. I have at least two to do as well as a large homework assignment.

But I'm really not feeling up to doing much tonight.

...that is all

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm
I don't feel like doing much either, since I did pretty good on my test today(and got two more comps finished after). But I need to at least review elastic and connective tissue stains before the night's out. So I might simply log out now for the night.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Okay.

...that is all

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:21 am
XD who wants to see a picture of my mom's disgusting bruised foot with nine stitches in the side where they put the screw into the bone?  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaun_Angelfire

Cheerful Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Hey guys sorry for the lack of activity for the past few days been rather busy and just letting everyone know I will continue to be so over at least the next two to three days, well on sunday I will most likely sleep until noon or longer and spend most of the day doing as little as possible since on saturday we are going to a brewery my fiances work place is offering us to go too, for a little price, and will start drinking there and since it is his birthday as well we are planning on going down town later that evening and getting wasted with a group of good friends. Oh and FIY our little baby girl will be staying the whole day and sleeping over the night at her grandparents house so yes I sooooooo wanna grab the change and sleep as long as possible biggrin

And tomorrow I will be baking all day and tomorrow night there will be role playing biggrin

Just thought I let you guys know, and also share some info on what I do sometimes smile Well see you guys around, night night.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games