Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 am

Masterharper of Pern
Masumi H Dekata
Last time I checked, Oni didnt run this place. So it doesnt even matter what he says. In his mind the Metal is indestructible from every single thing in existence. So his word is more about making his bloodline good, then making the guild good

Yes it fuses with the cells, but only when you were born with it. When its an implant thats not the case. When i was implanted with it, there was no "cell fusing" I got a metal blone, Metal blood, and a metal layer of skin under my real one. The metal is not as heavy as you say it is, cause if thats the case my mom wouldnt even be able to hold Kasumi since she would weight to much, anytime she walked anywhere she would break the floor.

You have Metal blood cells... carrying oxygen to nonmetal organs. That doesn't work! Ok... Oni is not the Captain and neither are you! But you don't run his bloodline or his tranplants because you are not him, and neither does any other VC or Crew in that matter.

But Masumi I'm done.... if Oni decides to go with it that way then it's up to Nuppins!

I do run this guild when Eris isnt here, and we do run the bloodline cause it was a bloodline that had no limits. So we had to limit it. And by guild rules the implant bloodline cant be as good as the original. So if you can give me a good weakness besides that you dont have metal fused cells, then please tell me it and I will let it go
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 am

Hey... Do I really have to point it out? ME... Vrail Hatake is her weakness. If I die she'll most likely die also!

Then again there is the fact that there is the weakness that Mikyo has... but i'm not telling.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

A weakness to the bloodline...And i dont really care if you tell me or not, cause that doesnt count with the implant weakness. Since it an overall bloodline weakness. So im still waiting on that weakness to the BLOODLINE. Whioch you keep seeming to aovid the question.

Also, it LIVING metal, which is organic which can travel to normal organic organs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 am

Ahhh?
whole romeo and juliet style ending would nuppins really do that as Aki
I was hoping she go into a rampage of murder bwahaha
make things interesting
sorry bored

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 am

This is my character...
I'll think of weaknesses and limits.
Just give me some time.

For now, stop fighting.
Please.
I'm getting headaches.

And Arekku the order would be bloody rampage then dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 am

It your character Doku, but the weakness it suppose the same for evey implant. So your weakness is suppose to be mine. I mean I'm really trying to be nice here. But pern fighting me over every single thing I say. Ironicly Im still trying to be nice here, but it getting hard.

Well we just going to have to talk to Mikyo about it, if he ever gets on. He ahs the habit of coming on for about a couple days, trying to do something big. Then disappearts for weeks to months at a time.

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 am

I see
though the rampage is still there nice nice

ahh just realize I wont be able to find Susumu for awhile then ahh that sucks
I wanted to finish my Horse training crying
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 am

True.

But I'm trying to piece how it will work with my bloodline.
Which I realized something. She can turn the clothing and items on her person into petals as well.
So it would make sense that metal skin inside could be changed.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 am

Actully your clan states

"Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and clothing, into flower petals for short spans of time"

Didnt mention items, which is why we said it clashes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 am

Masumi H Dekata
Fenrir Graveheart
Seriously.......who cares?

Because it a bloodline that can be implanted serveral times. So if it just as strong as the original, it not an implant. Implants need to be weakened

Very true, it even says so in the master rules. I say that on principle the metal petal thing could be possible, but they would be a weaker kind of metal.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:37 am

Damn me and my poor choice of wording.

Clothing was meant to translate as on body.
Or else her items and jewelry would fall to the ground after transforming.
-head desk-
God I wish I had thought about what I wrote before posting that.

EDIT:

Only a few of the petals would be metal, and they would be smaller and super thin to still be aerodynamic.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am

You could probley request to edit it, just need perkys approval and explain the reasoning.

Masumi H Dekata

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks for the tip.
I'll pm her when my mind isn't foggy.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 am

Yeah, also i think you should avoid having Pern do the talking on your behalf. He just always seems to piss me off, but then i talk to you and we work stuff out. So yeah lol just another tip, i might just kill him instead >.> lol

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am

>>
-in lurk mode-
haha lol
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games