Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Late happy birthday Sakura!!!! >.<

And, Makie has made her return! Tee hee, to tell you the truth, Makie just comes on for a little bit each day... >.> But now she is trying to stay on for a while and rp and stuff!

Yeah, just wanted to make my little comeback post and make sure people think I'm not dead. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: YAAAAY! MAKIE IS BACK TOO!!!

I have an idea for a mystery event!!!!!!!! But I dont want the rpers to see it cus its a mystery XP can they see the work in progress board or not?  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany:

OMG I feel like I have totally died off from Ria High >.< *sigh* it's just that I am so busy busy busy @_@ phew, thank God that on Monday we don't have school ^^ *sigh* then again I still have a LAB report, News article, and art project all due this Tuesday @_@

Oh and welcome back Rene, it is so nice to see you again!!! AAWWW yes, now it will be just like old times (just need to get Susie, Uwasa, and Kurai back @_@) lol it would seem that Joy is the only active member here that has been in Ria even before the guild started xd *sigh* i'll try to become more active, but it wont be easy for me sweatdrop

lol me and Sakura ai, both 16 lol we will both rule the world with our...super sweet 16 powers!!!! Hope you had a good one Ai!! Hhhhmmm *ponders* maybe I should bring back diva dynamite lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Oh yes... Tiff and Sakura Ai... 16.. and we can drive soon. xDDDD
I can't wait to get my lisence, thats until like in the spring when i get it. I would drive down to DC just to visit the zoo. Since its the only zoo nearby my area that has panda's.

::lives in the middle of nowhere in New England::

I can't wait till i'm 18, then i would be graduating, and then vote! That means i can vote before most people in my grade. x333

ANYWAYS, Kurai has given me permission to "take care" of his Gaia Account, though, he told me NOT to RP as him. Darn it! So, i'm looking after the very expensive angelic scarf that he practically workjed hard for.

>>;; He's not getting it back.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:07 pm
Makie-san is getting braces this week... >.> And... I think I'm loosing too much sleep...

Today I went to school with a pair of blue jeans over my pink striped pajama bottoms. My shirt was a green and pink 'Peanuts' shirt. (Peanuts aka Charlie Brown's gang) and my socks were purple. I was also wearing a black sweater and sneakers... Jeez... I'm such a weirdo... >.>

Tiffy-chan should bring back Diva Dynamite!! It'll be awesome, and I can have a completely random person NPC to be your sidekick!! ^.^

Tee hee, Sakura-chan, that's evil... Planning on keeping the angelic scarf! >.< But tis seems evily funny... But evil...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:09 pm

OMG speaking of braces, I get mine off on January 20!!! I am so excited!!! ::looks at Makie's long post in hospital thread:: 0_o woah makie, how long did it take you to write all that? Gah, that means when I get back to Rping, i'll be all rusty >.< Oh and to let you guys know, I have always been on Gaia, and will always be....its just that I dont post sweatdrop Haha, so remember that I am still watching you!!! ::crazy googly stare:: Ok well I just finished my report on the Noh Mask! interesting stuff I learned about it...*sigh* now I just need to recreate one crying Damn, now I really want to RP again, like right now...but im afraid I might have to go right when I write out my first word @_@ lol I'll try tomorrow, so you all better look out for Diva Dynamite!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

Yaaay! Another person to come back this week!!! All we need to do is kidnap the others!!!!!!! *gets out secret plans* YES! THIS WILL BE OUR GREATEST MOMENT! HAHAHAAA!

Happy birthday to everyone!

I want to play RO!! But the stupid file takes almost 300 hours to download!!! And DP is the only one with the CD and I wasnt able to go to church yesterday to get it.

Waaaah, I waisted the holiday today I wanted to go shopping! But I guess its not that bad cus Nan (my bestfriend Amanda) had to study for exams anyways. Guess its better not to distract her. I already bought a shirt yesterday and maybe the sales will still be up tomarrow ? crying I bet not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:24 am
Ironically, making up profiles is longer for me then typing that post. The post in the hospital took about 3o minutes, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. I dunno. A normal 1o paragraph post takes about 12-17 minutes depending on what I'm writing... So 2o paragraphs should take about 3o minutes... I think...

I wanna role play with Tiffy! If you ever decide to rp or anything and we're both online, you can rp with Misty! I haven't used her in awhile...

Tee hee, so anyways, I better make Misty's profile! (Hasn't done it yet....)  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:52 am

xD. Nice phone messeges everyone in the general. You made me laugh. ANyways. I just want to tell you i won't be able to get online for a while because finals and midterms is Friday and Monday. So, I won't post till friday or the weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:44 pm

OMG, guess what!!! My braces are finally off!!!!!!!!! whee now I can show off my smile to the world!!! Man, the Ian case is getting really hard core! People cursing at each other here and their, saying that he's guilty or innocent...It kind of scared me @_@ I said he was innocent because their is not enough evidence that he was guilty. Oh and I just drew a pic of Tiff in her bathing suit ^^ lol smexy.  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:37 pm
Congrates Tiff!

My eyes are bothering me. There's always something wrong with me. My hiccups finally start to stop (which started 4th of July week) and then my eyes start twitching -.- I'M NOT WINKING AT EVERYBODY!!!! Gah. Wonder what it is. I think my body gets bored so it makes me do wierd things.

I WENT SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! I got 4 pairs of earings (one had 3 pairs to it) a huge thing of different lipglosses that all smell like chocolate, a lipstick, red-brown eyeliner, a nice zipper hoodie from PACSUN that makes me look like a snow bunny apparently, and 2 shirts from FOREVER 21. Oh and my friend and I shared a large fries and I choked. Yay. Couldnt even tell if I was choking or not and then I realized

"Yah, I cant breath. Ok what do I do....uhhh jab my fingers down my throat! Get Amanda to do the himlic OH! COUGH!!" And I coughed and was fine. Ofcourse for somereason Amanda and I were cracking up at this. The salesclerk already thought I was insane.

I SAW UNDERWORLD! OOOO LOTS OF BLOOD! And ugh there were at least 4 little kids about the age of 5 or 6 and there was almost COMPLETE nuddity. What kind of parents are those scream

Uhh ooooh I finally went to bed at 1 somethin am ^>^ didnt stay up to daylight for once.

Went to a poms comatition. Its so much better than sports.

And that's Rene's weekend. Kind of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mint:

"Hi this is Mint speaking here live outside DualRO hall, where Kurai has been spending most of his time with the new project and strange world called Ragnarok Online. But rumor has it Kurai decided to stop continuing this project and come back to his old company Ria High. Yes.. i repeat.

Kurai maybe coming back.

the newspeople are on this case and will bring you live up to date information as soon as possible. OMG, he's leaving the building!

Kurai sir! Sir! KURAI! may we have a word with you!?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kurai: "Yes.. you may ask me some question quickly. But please do hurry. I am a busy man."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mint: What made you give up Project Ragnarok Online, otherwise known as RO?

KuraiGekkou: It was a wonderful and enjoyable experience don't get me wrong. And i'm very happy i had a fellow Ria High crew member join me in this world for some time too. Some of you may know her by the name of Chise.

Mint: Right. we will go interview her later. But Sir. you still haven't answered the question.

KuraiGekkou: Ah yes. Ragnarok Online. I left this place because.. well.. there was some promblem with trust and fairness in the community. after all... with great power.. comes corruption. I just couldn't stand it anymore. But otherwise it would have been a wonderful place and i would have loved to stay there.

Mint: So why come back to Ria High?

Kurai: heh. Lets just say this is my 2nd best escape from the world.

Mint: Thats wonderful to hear. So what are your future plans to do here back at Ria high?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai: My first, would be to first clean up this place. Then Reclaim my Guildmaster position, finish the RPG game and then have some great fun with my fellow guild members!!!

*Crowd of people cheering outside*

Mint: There you have it folks! Kurai has returned back to his old job! you may now proceed to lynch him!

Kurai: wait.. waht?

and a very late happy b-day to AI ^^

and Crew members please come visit this post
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2055822  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:18 am

So it took a huge problem to get you back here? I'm sorry. Lets find a new surver! Cus I still wanna play!!!

I'm so happy your back 4laugh NOW RENE CAN BE POSSESED BY MINT!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:44 pm

Darnit.. not this baffoon again.

>_>;

I should RP more, I feel rusty and my posts aren't long like they use to. I could kind of help clean up, but I have to do four contest pictures. And I want to win 15 million Gaia Gold.

Panda Hat here i come!  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou:

Im actually very proud, on how our fellow Ria high crew members kept this place as i return from my 1 month haitus. HArdly any mess. nor much progress either though ^^;; oh well hehe.. hopeless Xd

The next event is announced! Hope to see you guys there! click the picture for more info!

User Image  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games