Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:19 pm
Bou thought for a moment.
He's right.
"Why...Not letting yourself give in to weakness?"

Amane awoke from another dream in which a white haired woman dies from a fire. She got up and walked out of her room into the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:33 pm
"Bou.. just leave me alone.. Damn it." Ben said. He'd taken her words not in a way she meant. Ben stood up from the bed and stormed out of the room. He walked.. quite swiftly up all 14 stair cases to the top floor. He opened a door that led to the roof. Ben climbed up the ladder of the fire escape up onto roof. He leaned against the stone chimmney and tried to regain self control. DAMMIT! Why do I have to be this way. Stupid ******** demon..  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:43 pm
Bou lay there, expecting his reaction to be fierce. More tears ran down her face as she let sleep overcome her.

Amane noticed someone running up the stairs. She followed up the stairs onto the roof.
Once she got there she saw a beautiful man leaning against the chimmney, his expression upset.
"Do you want me to leave?" She asked, shy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:54 pm
Ben noticed a girl now on the roof with him. Her skin was as white as snow.. and well as her hair. Oiya? No it can't be.. she's dead. Ben stared at her momentarily. "No it's fine. I'm just trying to think through some things.. Who are you? You remind me of an old friend.." He said. She has to be Oiya.. but she can't really.. Oiya died. I saw her dead body. I know she did. What's happening to me?  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:04 pm
[HEYA I'm sorryy.. but i g2g. My dad wants me to get off and go to bed. Yesterday was like DST (daylight saving time) and said tomorrow I'll wake up still really tired.. so yeah. AND if I argue I get grounded so... ILY ttyl<3 bye]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:13 pm
Amane crept back. "Oh...I'm Amane Ikuran. I've lived here for a while...Your Ben right? I've seen you around here." She said with a little more confidence.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 am
"Yes my name is Ben.. Amane, okay." He stood up straight, his back now off the chimney. "Hmm... so now why did you follow me up here? I'm not mad or anything, just curious." ben said. Looks like someone else likes me as well... too bad they all really don't know. Ben stretched his back until he heard a popping sound. There..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am
Amane had a lot more confidence.
"Oh...I come up here and practice my cello." She gestured towards a chair and cello case a few yards away. "I don't have anywhere else to put it. So I spend most of my time up here." Amane said and sat down on the floor.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:03 pm
[Klara has no hope at all with anyone huh? haha there's like...Bou and Amane liking Ben. And Klaash and Lilli liking EACH OTHER. Also, Shika, I'm like, in love with Ben lol! Make him live for real and send him my way huh? :p]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:29 pm
haruxxx
[Klara has no hope at all with anyone huh? haha there's like...Bou and Amane liking Ben. And Klaash and Lilli liking EACH OTHER. Also, Shika, I'm like, in love with Ben lol! Make him live for real and send him my way huh? :p]

((Or my way, hmm! lmao. Caroline, why did you have to make such a beautiful rpc? Got Shizue enchanted also. xD))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:52 pm
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
"Um, dead?" Angel looks at herself, and then looks back at Yui. "Um, yeah I guess! Oh, what a nice name you have too!" Angel smiles. "Well, would you like to talk, or hang out, or whatever?" She gets a little red and gets embarrassed.

((lol, thats cool))

"Thank you... but... you seem confused. Are you not a ghsot?" she asked, thinking deeply into it, then she grinned. "Even better!"

Angel smiled, then replied nicely and friendly, "No, I'm not a ghost! I am alive!" Angel just grins happily.

((^-^ I made a banner/icon thingy! Its funny! XD))))

"I'm glad" she smiled. Yui looked around, then back at Angel "What are you up to?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 pm
((Coming back after a Loooong absense))

Dahlia walked uneasily back into the mansion. Her head couldn't stop swirling with thoughts of the boy who had confessed his love to her so blindly, so certainly. She wished that everyone was that way. "Maybe," she said aloud, "if everyone were so open, the world would be so much more fuctional."  

momitama

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:20 pm
[LMFAO. All these girls are like in love with Ben suddenly and he's like.. gonk s**t! He really likes Klara though.. and he thinks Shizue is really nice and pretty.. and thinks Bou actually cares about him, but Bou is like considered a cousin almost to Ben. But right now KLARA HAS the biggest chance. biggrin <3 *sighs* Here we go. Oh and trust me.. If I could make Ben real. I'd be like "RAPE BUDDIES. Or make-out buddies. ;3 Lmao]

"Oh.. okay. I never saw that cello case. Are you good?" He asked, already expecting her to be. He smiled as he said the words. He walked over to the roof's edge and sat down. He looked up at her. "So?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:29 pm
momitama
((Coming back after a Loooong absense))

Dahlia walked uneasily back into the mansion. Her head couldn't stop swirling with thoughts of the boy who had confessed his love to her so blindly, so certainly. She wished that everyone was that way. "Maybe," she said aloud, "if everyone were so open, the world would be so much more fuctional."

[OOh.. you're back biggrin ! Too bad Keshi is Bi now and technically has a bf now. xD oh well. Wow.. alot can happen when you're gone for a while.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:30 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
"Um, dead?" Angel looks at herself, and then looks back at Yui. "Um, yeah I guess! Oh, what a nice name you have too!" Angel smiles. "Well, would you like to talk, or hang out, or whatever?" She gets a little red and gets embarrassed.

((lol, thats cool))

"Thank you... but... you seem confused. Are you not a ghsot?" she asked, thinking deeply into it, then she grinned. "Even better!"

Angel smiled, then replied nicely and friendly, "No, I'm not a ghost! I am alive!" Angel just grins happily.

((^-^ I made a banner/icon thingy! Its funny! XD))))

"I'm glad" she smiled. Yui looked around, then back at Angel "What are you up to?" she asked politely.

Angel looks at you, then smiles, "Oh, nothing much. I'm just wondering around and getting used to the Manor, and you?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games