Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:30 am
Hehe I heart DeathNote! 8D And I see E i J i has Light in her siggy ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm
@ EiJi: *feels the agony of ur situation* But u can't quit, 'cuz u'll only be hurting urself and he wins. U don't want him to feel like he had the power to make u quit! I guess there might be a harder lesson here than "Expression;" can u kill him with kindness, swallow ur pride, do whatever it takes to survive? For some of us, I guess it comes naturally to "fall in line." But for some reason, every fiber of my being screams "rebel!!!" when being forced to conform.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGd8vwWLpE

@ Shelby: That's too bad. So, I guess you are pretty excited about the new Twilight movie and the books coming out from Edward's point of view?
What!? Ur dog... with ur cat!? I knew that's where chihuahua came from! *wonders; I don't think that would be considered bestiality,... but what would it be; it's still inter-species*

@PieMonster: Deathnote is pretty cool too. It caught my attention in the beginning, but I've seems to have lost interest. But the idea fascinates me! What would you do with that power? What would others do!?

Gweener

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 am
Light, Raito, whatever you wish to call him. XD
ILY LIGHT! <|333

@Gweener - Heh...I will quit. Then I'll join his rival's class. Yes oh yes... I'm am going to make him pay...

@Shelby - BLEACH FTW =]

VAMPIRE KNIGHT?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:57 am
@ Gweener ~ Aww.. That's a shame D; The idea is very good though >: 3 Having a Death Note in your posession would be such a powerful tool.. @_@. I suppose you could go evil like Light/Raito.. or you could... go evil >8D XD Or perhaps get rid of the powerful threats to society, but not get to crazy with the power.. D: [I personally would have no clue what to do with a Death Note XDD]

@ Eiji ~ hehe, I luff L! :3 Cakey tiem.. XD  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 pm
Oh.
Hai.
Uhm..
I haven't been on in forever.
Sorry.
Sorry.
;-;
But I love you aaaaaalll.
:3
Ahah, random post just to say I'm alive.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Wow now insterspecies sexual realations. Whats going on around here! rofl rofl
What now? Mass hysteria! Is it a sign that Zuul is coming? blaugh

Well I have seen a little more of Bleach, it reminds me a little bit of Yu Yu Hakusho. I liked that show until it got a little over the top like DragonballZ I hope this one doesn't get like that.

I do know about Death Note, at least I've seen an episode or two. I don't know exactly what I would do with it, but I don't think I could kill anyone.

Hi Someone! *huggles*

Luv yas all!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Hazumu-san
Wow now insterspecies sexual realations. Whats going on around here! rofl rofl
What now? Mass hysteria! Is it a sign that Zuul is coming? blaugh

Well I have seen a little more of Bleach, it reminds me a little bit of Yu Yu Hakusho. I liked that show until it got a little over the top like DragonballZ I hope this one doesn't get like that.

I do know about Death Note, at least I've seen an episode or two. I don't know exactly what I would do with it, but I don't think I could kill anyone.

Hi Someone! *huggles*

Luv yas all!

XD. Dragonball Z, Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Death Note is a pretty good Anime.

1st: Dragon Ball Z
2nd: Bleach
3rd: Yu Yu Hakusho
4th: Death Note (Sad ending...that's why)

Also, I'm doing ok. Just got an urgent message from Greener.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Hi Genikit, I am glad you are doin ok. *huggles*  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:55 pm
*huggles Hazumu* smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 pm
@ Someone Famous: It's good to see u! Keep trying back, hopefully get a chance to chat!

@ Hazu: I know, huh!? Some crzy topics lately!!! Who knows what'll be next! No holds barred! rofl

On the topic of the Deathnote, I wouldn't have any use for it... too much power! Shoot, I'm pro-choice... I could never make a life or death for anyone else!!!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 pm
Current Poll Results:

I (will) consider myself a:
Dedicated Voter
20% [ 2 ]
Occasional Voter- I vote when I can
20% [ 2 ]
Occasional Voter- I only vote when I strongly for/against...
40% [ 4 ]
Non-Voter- registered, but don't make it to the votting booth
0% [ 0 ]
Non-Voter- not registered; not interested.
20% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:42 pm
PieMonster2000
@ Gweener ~ Aww.. That's a shame D; The idea is very good though >: 3 Having a Death Note in your posession would be such a powerful tool.. @_@. I suppose you could go evil like Light/Raito.. or you could... go evil >8D XD Or perhaps get rid of the powerful threats to society, but not get to crazy with the power.. D: [I personally would have no clue what to do with a Death Note XDD]

L IS <333
ILY Mello! xD

1. L
2. Raito
3. Mello
4. Near

I would love to have a Death Note.
I'd get rid of the wanted criminals the police are looking for....then I'll claim the reward money....xDDDD  

Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:09 pm
PieMonster2000

L IS <333
ILY Mello! xD

1. L
2. Raito
3. Mello
4. Near

I would love to have a Death Note.
I'd get rid of the wanted criminals the police are looking for....then I'll claim the reward money....xDDDD

Remind me not to be a wanted criminal. blaugh

I got in a sewing mood today, but I couldn't find anything to sew today. I knew I had a project or two laying around but I couldn't find them. I knew I put them in a safe place but now I can't remember where that is. (silly me) Don't you hate that when I remember putting something away and then forgeting where that was?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:30 pm
You gotta be as clever as (or more than) Light.
He fail to get rid of all criminals and defest Near.
Other wise you can get arrest or killed. XD  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 am
Mmm.. And Light was pretty clever.. eek But unless there's a potential L hanging around, I think the chances are of getting caught are slim.. [If you're as smart as Light x3]  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games