Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:32 am

Yue smiled and looked away from Gabriel; it didn't seem like he was going to get his answer anytime soon. He looked over at Rocky and floated one of the cookies from his hand, it was wrapped in a red glow to stop him from biting it as it came towards Yue and into his raised hand. Winking out, he bite into the cookie and sighed silently, then instantly put on his happy face and looked around at everyone.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 am

Mika saw in his eyes all the intelligence and wisdom of someone much older, but the purity of love and the innocence of someone who hadn't had much experiance with falling in love, or being with a woman. She kissed him again.

Kiru climbed up onto the table where Rocky was sitting and sat on it infront of him. Her tail swayed impatiently. "Kiru wants to know why Rocky asked her to be his mate."

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am

Dimitri felt like he was floating, more and more so with each kiss. Such depth in those eyes, such determination! She is the very definition of a Goddess... His grin widened, threatening to split his face, as the sun broke the horizon over the river, surrounding Mika in a heavenly glow. "Huh, to a new day." He said, and kissed the gorgeous fur keeping him from floating away into the atmosphere.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Mika held the kiss for as long as she could hold her breath. It was diffiicult to kiss and breath normally at the same time. She broke the kiss and smiled guiltily. "I'm sorry... that was very selfish of me..." She stroked the fur on the side of his head, and softly played with his ear.

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Dimitri wrapped his arms tightly around Mika, breathing in her scent deeply, enraptured. "If that is being selfish, luv, feel free to be as selfish as you'd like." He chuckled as she played with his ear, bringing his paw up to trace her wing.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Mika felt herself being drawn closer into his heavenly embrace. Life couldn't get any better. Her body molded to his. She closed her eyes. "It's selfish to want all of you, all to myself." Her fingers rubbed softly on the back of his ear at the base. Her tiny muzzle burried in the fur on his throat. Breathing in his masculine male aroma. Her body growing heated.

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Dimitri shifted, allowing Mika to further contour to his form. "Heh, then I too am selfish." He nuzzled the top of her head, feeling her warmth. Perfect.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm

The young ewe gazed at her pocket watch before finally deciding she needed a break from her routine for the day and entered the cafe. Grateful that she was wearing some more "casual" clothing than her occasional black, she took a seat at a table and waited patiently with a sweet smile for a waiter to come take her order.

PeepaCheep

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 pm

"How is it everyone?" Smiles wide getting from behind the bar and looking about. Dimitris noticed the ewe and approached slowly, "Good evening, how are we today?" giving a warm smile.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 pm

"What was the question again Yue? im afraid i began to drift off a little o.o.. Oh hey everybody!! =D"

Cloaked Vulpes

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Yue looked at him and smiled; "I was just establishing your orientation. I like you but I don't want to have another freak out like I did with Rocky again. I'm just wondering if the feeling will ever be returnable." He sighed and crumbled the last of the cookie, catching it in a shield of red light and crushing it down into a marble sized ball.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 am

"Gawwww! Yue! I was gonna eat that!" Rocky complained. Then he was surprised by Kiru as he listened to her question and said, "Well, you are beautiful, I love your personality, you are lots 'o fun, and you have this peaceful aura around you that is soothing to me. Basically, in my eyes, you are the perfect fur for me." he explained.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 am

Yue smiled at him and popped the cookie marble into his mouth, munching happily as he leaned against Gabriel and rested his head in the nook of his shoulder. He really liked Gabriel and wanted him to feel the same.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm

In this moment, with the sun's first rays of the day shining on them, the warm of Dimitri's body and affection wasging over her, Mika was content. She could see herself staying this way forever. "Be selfish with me, Dimitri."

"Oh." Kiru sat, thinking about this. After a while, she had enough of thinking and glomped Rocky in his chair. Her long, stripewd tail flew through the air like the tail of a kite.

Mika Hisoka

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games