Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 am
'Yeah I thought you were kinda of a drip but I feel really differen now' Beast boy added hastily not wanting to annoy his one true love. He'd had feeling like this for anyone before and didn't want to lose them.

'I'm sorry to hear about your pain' Spider-robin commented. He was adamant to reveal his real name or his face some people couldn't abibed what he was so he kept his head down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Then Gemini walked over to Spider-robin and sat next to him. She than took off her boots and placed her legs in the water. "My pain is something I try to forget and such. So what's your background and you can trust me," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:47 pm
Midnight caught it and drank the remaining healing potion. she than leaned against a a rock in her human form.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:02 pm
"It's good to know how you feel. You're a lot different than my first impression of you. I've never felt like this about anyone. Not even Malchior..." Raven paused after saying that name. She remembered how Beast Boy had spoken with her after that event and how she had felt a lot better afterwards. "I love you, Beast Boy." Raven said quietly into his ear.

Odysseus sighed and closed his eyes. He rested his back against a rock.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 am
'I love you to' he whispered sofltly in her ear nuzzling her face, he fur was so warm and enticng he wished he never had to move back or leave...

'Theirs nothing to tell' he replied coldy getting and moving away. He was adamant to reveal anything yet. He still didn't know if this group could be trusted or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 pm
Raven nuzzled Beast Boy back, smiling at his warm fur. She didn't want this moment to leave. It was perfect. "I don't want this to end..." She said softly.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:27 pm
Gemini looked at Spider-robin and smiled lightly. She said, "Hm, its fine. You don't have to tell me." She than looked away as she noticed that she just almost blushed just by looking at him. 'Oh, man. I never felt this way for a person before,' as she thought to herself. She than looked towards down into the water and looked at her reflection.

Starfire wacthed as Gemini and Spider-robin were sitting next to each other.

"Hm, those two would make a good couple," said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:19 am
Spider-robin moved away and leaped into a tree making himslef cofy he put his feet up and looked up into the sky aimlessly. Guess he could stay a while. Sounded like these guys needed all the help they could get.

'Me neither' whispered Beastboy nuzzling his nose deeper and deeper into her fur. This had to the one most perfect momment of his life he'd ever experienced.

Robin sat down besides Starfire noticing her wacthing Gemini. 'What's going on ?' he asked confused.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:16 pm
"It seems that your daughter might like this new person Spider-robin but she's too shy to show it. And but does he like her back," said Cyborg.

"Most of the stuff he just said appears to be true, I think," said Starfire.

'Yeah right. Like anyone would like me but why do I feel this way for Spider-robin. I don't know but I bet he doesn't feel the same way for me,' as Gemini thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm
In a quiet whisper, Raven spoke."Why didn't I think about asking you how you felt about me sooner?" Raven moved closer to Beast Boy, relishing his soft, warm fur. She hoped that nothing would disturb this moment. This moment that made her think that her and Beast Boy were the only two in this world.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Vesta walked around the castle toward the stairs. She managed to get to the roof ((top floor))
She felt the breaze on her. She smiled she noticed a butterfly and tried to catch it but instead fell off. She clawed the side of the castle. She didnt know how to control flight. She howled seeing if anyone could here her. She was loosing strength.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:54 am
Adonis settled himself deep in the cave examining his potion crackling away menacingly. Soon it'd be ready for use and soon his revenge would extracted and justice would be served.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:21 am
'What the ?!' Robin exclaimd hearing the holw he looked up seing Vesta hanging for dear life other the edge. 'Hold on !' he yelled looking for way up thier quickly.

Spider-robin looked up seing the trapped pup. He leaped out of tree shooting a line he yanked his slef up to the roof. He hung besides the pup (Vesta), 'Hang on little kid' he whispered pulling her off the wall and firmly holding holding he absailed to the ground hurrdily landing on the ground he placed the pup on the floor.

Robin scurried other to Vesta nuzzling her , 'Thank you' he replied decidng to ignore the odd name for now. Questions later.

'I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way' Beastboy whispered shutting out everthing around him.

Sirius charged out of the libary hearing his sisters howl he feared the worst. As he arrived outside he squaekd with delight at his sisters safety.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:56 am
Italius sat next to his brother and smiled after seeing his sister was allright.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:50 am
Vesta smiled and bowed her head in thanks. She still was a little shakened up. She noticed that she needed to learn how to use her power. She closed her eyes and focused on flight. But she accidently almost electrify her brothers. She looked at them and licked them on the cheeks in sorry.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games