Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:42 am
Finally the ramnlbings of the hudge ceased. Marco got up annoucning his intnetion to display his first and last piece of damming evidence. This trail would be over before the Titans could come with a good come back line. The balifsts bought in a shiny television and prapred to display the evidnece that was needed to send the Titans down.The screen flickered on represting the Titans as malcious and violent as they cornored and brutually attacked Adam until his battered and blood stained bdy collasped to the ground silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:00 am
'We need a copy of the video, then we'll heard to the court and get the evidnecn presented. It's from a legitmate source. This should put the group in the clear. We just need to hurry.' Toby replied in a pre-occupied tone copying the video onto a DVD disc. It was done. 'OK it's done. We need to go' he coutinued impatiently as the thrill of advneture surged through his body.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:59 am
Watching the video brought a surge of anger through Beast Boy. Adam had been their friend, they would never have done that. Seeing them commit the crime was terrible even if Beast Boy knew the convincing piece of evidence was wrong. He called out, "Don't we get a lawyer? Because I swear the video's a fake."

Kali watched the video, enjoying the creation. It was better than any movie she had ever seen especially since it would leave the Titans rotting away in prison. Her eyes narrowed slightly at Beast Boy, but she let his outburst ruin her good mood. "Well if there's anyone who wants to be your lawyer, they can stand up. Unless you've got a lawyer hiding somewhere." She kept her tone even as best as she could to avoid the sneering voice she would've used at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:28 am
As the judge crashed thier hammer down in a blinded rage it had a note with Arachnid. They had no lawyer. Where was he or she ?. An balift stepped forward stating they were late. It was clear everything was being played in the cops favour. They so needed Sparrow girl to fly and strut her stuff now.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 pm
"Ok, lets go then," said Sparrow Girl as she lead the group out.

~~20 minutes later~~
Fox had her ears down and hoped for Sparrow Girl to come.

Starfire sat there in sadness until she heard a voice.

"Wait!" yelled Sparrow Girl as she ran in the room. But she wasn't wearing her costume and she ran in with a group of people. "The Titans are innocent sir," she said. Sparrow Girl wore black jeans, white top, black boots, and her brown hair was strait and down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:42 am
Archer looked up with much distaste seing the cuiroulsy familar child charged into the court. He signaled at the guards to restrain her and pull her back. He wasn't going to ley anything interupt the proceddings and damaged his best laid plans yet. He just needed a few more seconds and they were on the home straight. He just hoped the brat could be contained for now.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:18 am
Toby strided in behind her clucthing the disc containing thier evidence with much strive. It was to late and to far into the trial to go about this convnetionally. They would have to do this the dramatic old fashioned way. 'Judge we have evidence and we need a recess !' he yelled quickly drawing on his little knowledge of the court system. He let the guards crowd trying not intensify the seriousness of the trouble the Titans were already in.

Robin stood up quickly. 'Judge we call for a recess !' he yelled out above the noise the army of guards were making ordering the newly arrived group to move back. The judge slammed his hammer down calling a biref recess. He just hoped the brief minutes they were clucthing at was enough to clear them fully of all charges. Though curiousity slithered into his head at where the allies of Gemini had sprung from over such a short period of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:19 pm
"Thank you your honor," said Rose as she walekd over to the Titans with Morphia with her. "Hello Titans, the names Rose and I'm a friend of young Sparrow Girl here," she said.

"Yes, and I am Morphia and were here to help you guys since well Gemini did call us all over for help now," said Morphia.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 pm
"That is all true. I did call them all over for help for I didn't know what to do," said Sparrow Girl.

"Well, smart idea for bringing help kiddo," said Fox.

"Gemini," said Starfire as she looked at Sparrow Girl. . .I mean Geminin or what ever she calls herself now.

"Actuallys its Sparrow Girl and I guest your the one I call mom," said Sparrow Girl with a smile. "Anyways we all found evidence that your all innocent and not criminals for even I believe you guys aren't criminals," said Sparrow Girl.

Starfire smiled and said, "Thank you and glad for you to be back Gem. . .I mean Sparrow Girl."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:38 am
Archer began to meld a pen into his flesh as he furiously crushed it in his shaking fist. The brats had picked up on something he'd failed to notice and it would cost him dearly. He needed a rebuttle and fast. He grabbed his phone and began acessing the wirelss systems as his base. No doubt he'd be forced to revert to crude methods to complete his objective, even if it meant breaking his cover he'd still remove the Titans which eqaulised it out for sufficently.

'Coud it have took you any longer ?' Arachnid jived sarcastically as he relived washed thorugh him. He'd never doubted her. Hope was restored in her, the police in the other hand was an entirely different matter. He just hoped he never parking ticket or this whole mess could start all over again.

Kid-robin stood behind the group. Thier was no purpose in him talking. He could add nothing worthwhile or more to the discussion, the overs would take care of that. He was just here in case he was needed in stagetic or combat situation.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 am
Robin raised his eyebrows at Gemini's beavhiour and the commuincations between her and Starfire. 'your the one I call mom', something was wrong with her, thoughthis doesn't eclispe the fact she lied to them and lead them to beleive a terrible truth.

'We have a vdieo tape proving your friend died earlier that day' Toby exclaimed nervously. Wishing now he'd been slightly more senstivie about telling the group what they'd found. He just hoped it was OK. Nerves beat down on his skin the group eyes mleted his skin. He was in the presecne of the ture role models he'd ever had.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm
"Sorry Arachnid but I panicked and didn't kow what to do. Besides I'm still trying to remember the memories that aren't fully there," said Sparrow Girl.

"Ok, well can we just get this show on the role now," said Fox.

"Sure thing ma'm," said Sparrow Girl. She then looked towards Toby and said, "Ready Toby?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 am
'Ready. I'll do the talking. We can't draw anymore attention to you after what happened earlier today' Toby replied briskly. He scanned the crowd nerves crawling around his rib cage. The crowd crippled his confidence slowly shaking to a dusty heap. He just hoped they could get through this with out anymore desturctive distractions.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 pm
"Sure," said Sparrow Girl as she stood near the Titans.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:29 pm
"I'll go with Toby," said Morphia as she walked up with him, just in case anything bad happens.

Rose nodded and stood next to Sparrow Girl and whispered, "So Sparrow do you seem to always drag attention to yourself these days?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games