Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:30 pm
"You cannot order me" she responded simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Hisoka, who had throughout the ordeal gotten his headache back but decided he should stick around, "So, you're like the other shinigami."

Tatsumi kept hold of Misa, "I'm sorry, but I can't since we have business to conduct with both you and Light since you two murdered so many people."

Tsuzuki remained frozen as he watched, trying to clear his mind of all the horrible memories from the night when he murdered his own family.

Watari looked down at L's body, which he was still supporting, maybe if L died with enough regrets he could become a shinigami like himself....  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Rem looked at Hisoka. "Than that means you are the other shinigami, the ones that messed up on Misa. If I am correct, you investigate circumstandces where a person who is supposed to die lives, am I correct?"

((so since humans who use the death note can't go to heaven or hell...Im not sure if Misa and light would go through a trial if they died...not sure though....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:20 pm
((I'm BACK! But wow I missed a lot. Good thing I went back and read what I missed otherwise I would be hopelessly lost right now.))
InuYasha growled with his hand on Tetsuiga's handle. 'If he even thinks of hurting Kagome, I'll kill him.' he thought as he glared at Light.
Kagome could feel Rem's presence even though she couldn't see anyone. She could see the shinigami interacting with something other than Light and Misa but she couldn't hear or see who they were interacting with.
She decided to try and hone in on the presence using her miko powers.
((Another thing . . . KAGOME AND INUYASHA ARE IN THE ROOM AS WELL!!! Sheesh. Just because I'm not on doesn't mean you can just forget about my characters. Also . . . InuYasha has a longer life span than other peoples. He probably has another 500 years on him if he isn't killed in a battle.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Light sturugled free from Archer throwing him off him and looked at InuYasha who was fingering his sword. "Hows it goin' Light?" said Ryuk as he slowly shifted through the ceiling and landed behind Light. Light turned to him "RYUK! KILL THEM ALL!!" Ryuk sighed and took Light's Death Note and began to write somthing. Light looked at them all and said "This is it! You're all going to Die!!" he looked at Ryuk and asked "Have you finished?!" Ryuk looked at what he wrote for a while then nodded and said "Hai..." Light chuckled psychoticly and said "Good! Show me!" Ryuk showed Light what he wrote and Light's smile slowly turned to a look of concern and his eyes widened to see that Ryuk had writen down Light Yagami. Light stepped back a bit with a look of shock and Ryuk said "Some people shouldn't have the Death Note because they can get corrupt...You were one of these people Light..." Light didn't say a thing then clenched his chest and dropped to his knees. He was trying to yell from the pain of both betrayle and a heart attack. He squrmed on the floor writhing in pain then stopped...He layed there motionless. Ryuk looked at Light's body and said in a serious tone "It was fun while it lasted Light...We killed some time didn't we?" then walked off going through a wall, flying off with the Death Note.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:58 pm
"Along with when there's a spike in people's deaths and such, like when Muraki goes on one of his killing sprees," Hisoka looked over at Rem, "And what do you mean 'messed up?'"

Tatsumi kept hold of Misa as he watched Light die with wide eyes and saw Ryuk fly away.

It was getting to be too much for Tsuzuki, too many deaths, he fell to his knees, holding himself while sweat beaded down his forehead.

"Tsuzuki," Watari laid L down gently before rushing to Tsuzuki's side, "Tatsumi, I'm going to get him out of here."
"Okay," replied Tatsumi.

((Idk what would happen))  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:05 pm
InuYasha stared at the scene. "WHAT THE ******** GOING ON?!!" he yelled angry that he couldn't do any fighting.
"Sit."
InuYasha fell to the floor. "What the hell was that for?!" he shouted up at Kagome.
"Watch your language." was all she said. Truth was, she was shocked at what had just happened. Light had told someone to kill them all, the Death Note was floating around by itself and then Light died. It was a bit too much for her to take in and she just took a seat on the ground before she fell down from shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:17 pm
((I'm gunna take a break before I play as another character...I'm gunna miss playing as Light and L though crying ...Ah well, we all knew this would happen sooner or later. Epic though, wasn't it? smile ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Misa wrenched herself free of Tatsumi and threw herself towards Light. "No..." she said weakly as she pulled him into her arms. Tears came to her eyes. "Light...wake up..." she said weakly.

Rem looked at the other shinigami. "Misa was supposedto die over 10 years ago...that is when her lifespan ended. One of our kind saved her...and for it died. Now, Misa has a lifespan much longer than the average human. " Rem looked down at Light on the floor. Even though she didnt show expression, she was glad to be rid of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:29 pm
"Hate to break it to ya, but he's NOT sleeping." InuYasha said as he hoisted himself back up.
"SIT! SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT!!!!!" Kagome shouted.
InuYasha fell down and started creating a crater in the ground as the beads pulled him further and further down. "What the hell was that for?!" he said.
"You insensitive jerk! Baka!" Kagome shouted at him. "SIT!"
Just as InuYasha was getting up, he was slammed back down.
Kagome stomped out of the room in a huff.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:41 pm
Connercrg
((I'm gunna take a break before I play as another character...I'm gunna miss playing as Light and L though crying ...Ah well, we all knew this would happen sooner or later. Epic though, wasn't it? smile ))

((kk ...bye!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:46 pm
"I see," Tatsumi said, letting Misa run towards light, "Do you wish for us to take her life now?"  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:54 pm
InuYasha stared dumbly at the scene. "Could someone tell me who the hell it is you're talking to?!" He asked impatient and pissed off. Mostly pissed off because Kagome had 'sat' him so many times and then walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:56 pm
"No, " Rem said. "Now, I won't let anyone hurt her."

"Rem.." Misa started in a weak voice. "Please, Kill me"

Rem looked at misa. "Misa?"

Misa stared at her tears still falling from her eyes. "Rem...you alwys say you wanted me to be happy...I want to be with Light, I want to be loved by Light...but, he's gone. I can't have that anymore. You said it, that I'll live a long life, more than anyone else has, but..." her thrroat tighetened. "I don't want to live without Light. So please..."

"Misa..I won't" Rem responded.

Misa ran to her falllen death note and wrote her own name down in it desperately.

"You know that wont work" Rem said her eyes filled with sadness for Misa.

"I-if you wont, I'll do it myself" she said turning to leave the room.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:07 pm
Tatsumi took off his glasses and cleaned them with his shirt, "Well, that'll save us some time, but I hope Tsuzuki is alright...."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games