Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm
a sound ninja?

kira watches him above the rocks, concealing herself.

probably figure out im here... ah well..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm
Tsk! (Yuan's hand tightened on Ayumu's shoulder as he spun him around to face him and his left hand flew at his face in a fist.)  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm
Ayumu tilted his head and dodged his fist...

"whats the meaning of this?" Ayumu questioned Yuan. Yuan was not in a good mood, but Ayumu didnt understand why.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm
(Yuan was smirking like he frequently was. But his smirk had a danger to it.) I return from battle with the leader of the Mist swordsmen, to find you deliberately disobeying my orders by showing your face here! And not only that! You proved yourself an even greater fool by revealing secrets of the Sound and of your training to the enemy! BRAGGARTS ARE FOOLS AYUMU!!! Do you realize that in a matter of minutes you single-handedly revealed the training styles of the Sound village to these Cloud shinobi!? And as if that weren't enough! You use your jutsus, including the one I created specifically for your personal use IN FRONT OF A SHARINGAN USER!!! Did you forget perhaps that those who use sharingan can copy jutsus you fool!? I told you not to act!!! I told you not to come to the Could village!!! I am a Jounin of the Sound and your superior! You can bet that there will be consequinces!
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:35 pm
"My anger got the best of me Yuan san, I am truly sorry" Ayumu realized what Yuan had said and regretted it terribly. He hated seeing Yuan like this for it struck fear in him, that was hard for anyone to do.

"i regret my actions, i know i cant reverse them. All i can do is accept your consequences for my poor actions" Ayumu said nervously. He didnt know what else he could say. He felt as if he had caused much trouble and he feared hed be kicked out of the village."i never meant to go this far, i never wanted to get this carried away. i let my anger of my past get to me" Ayumu thought to himself and gritted his teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:52 pm
*sigh* You know sometimes I can't decide whether you are brilliant or just another damned fool led on by his emotions. A smart ninja would first distract the copy-cat. (Yuan flicked his wrist. Four tagged kunai flew at Brilleone from the surrounding trees where the wire attached to Yuan's hand lead to traps.) Then you deal with your friend there. (Yuan whipped out a string of paper bombs as long as a rope. He immediately swung it around the barely concious Kouga, tying him to the tree, and made a handsign. He placed his finger on the point where the two ends crossed and a small fire symbol appeared. He then made more handsigns with his free left and stepped away. A water clone stood in his place, holding its fingers on the spot. Yuan walked back to Ayumu. He placed his hand on his shoulder and Ayumu began sinking into his own shadow.) As I said you are a fool, but not one I am willing to throw away. Kouga. I wouldn't move to much. See if that chain of bombs breaks, or my clone's fingers are removed from that seal, then those bombs will ignite.  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 pm
((Ayumu, you now go to Sound village and appear where you like, and say I sent you there.

Brilleone-4 tagged kunai flying at you

Kouga- Explosive Entrapment seal: The user catches the opponent in one post and sets a fire seal on a "lasso" of paper bombs and holds their fingers on the seal until they are ready to detonate, or the opponent finds a way out. If the chain is broken, or the user's fingers are removed from the seal, then the bombs ignite.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm
((to late, mus sleep for now, will resume in morning.))  

Yuan Shisho2

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:34 am
(Wow, I love it when I come back from an exam, and 2 pages have been filled already biggrin
And Ayumu, that's auto-hitting--automatically trapping me in a genjutsu mad
And also Ayumu, the air blade can cut through 2 trees easily, so if you were hit by that...ouch xp )

In the genjutsu:
Kouga felt his limbs beginning to go numb and didn't respond to his movements. It's cold...was the only thing he thought. Mentally slapping himself, his eyes narrowed and he summoned up all his strength to form 2 handseals, with great difficulty. He then concentrated on stopping his own flow of chakra,
"Release" he muttered through pursed lips, and the genjutsu was instantly dispelled.

The Real World:
Kouga looked around him, noticing the strings that bound around him. Hmm...a trap I see. It seems that if I simply break through, the bombs will explode and I'll die...whatever. He thought to himself. Summoning all the chakra he had into his legs, Kouga drew a kunai from the holster and cut through the paper bombs, and immediately he jumped into the air, boosted by his chakra. Once in the air, he made a barrier of air right in front of him, so it blocked him from fatal injuries. However, the blast was wide and he was still severely burnt by the enormous blast around him. As he landed, he fell onto his knees and coughed up splatters of blood (is there such a word...?). Determined not to seem weak and unable to fight in front of an opponent, he shakily got to his feet, using his hand for support and panting heavily, while blood ran down his body freely.
"N-No, not enough..." he gasped out, pushing away the urge to collapse. Has the Cloud weakened so much...? What have we been doing? He thought to himself, The Sound is strong...far stronger than us. I...I want to become stronger too!
Seeing Ayumu sink into his own shadow and Yuan preparing to leave, Kouga raised his chokuto and slashed downwards with a cry. The blade disappeared, and a blade of air traveled at them at a fast pace.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 am
rahenno appears on top of a nearby see ing kouga in the air ready to attack yuan and quickly froms handsigns "suikusari no jutsu (water chain technique)" rahenno bond yuan in water chains "what is your reason for being here" rahenno asked not taking his eyes off yuan  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:37 am
(Damn, can't do anything until those 2 come back. Ah well...
-grabs a newspaper and lies down on a beach chair-)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:49 am
(Yuan looks at Rahneo with an amused look. He makes a few handsigns and sinks down into the water at his feet with Water Puddle transportation. The water chains splash to the ground around him. He appears from a puddle a few feet away. As Kouga launches his attack, Yuan pulls a scroll from his belt and unfurled it. There was a puff of smoke, and when it cleared, he was holding a red wooden sword.
User Image
Yuan held the sword in front of himself casually, the blade pointed down. Kouga's air blade was about to collide with the seemingly normal wooden sword, when suddenly it seemed as though it hit a barrier of some sort. There was a burst of wind as the blade was halted, and just as quickly as it was launched, it reverted back to its normal blade form. As this was happening, Yuan lifted his free left hand and pointed it at Rahneo.) Sound pulse *snap* (Yuan snapped his fingers in Rahneo's direction. In a quarter of a second, the tree Rahneo was standing on exploded with tremendous force, shattering at the trunk and toppling to the ground.)  

Yuan Shisho2

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 am
(Woohoo finally!)

The blade returned to the chokuto's handle in Kouga's hand as Kouga called it back. So...that won't work. He thought. While Yuan was attacking, Kouga aimed both palms at him,
"Maximum Air Cutter" Combined, a massive jet of air burst from his palms at Yuan (or is Shisho your first name?). I need to see his fighting style, though I have no chance of winning against him with my current power...He thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 am
rahenno jumps from the tree froming hands signs "shadow clone jutsu" 20 clons appears and they all from handsigns "hijutsu sesatuu suishou (secrect jutsu thousand flying water needles)" a fleet of 21k needles fly towards yuan at high speeds  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 am
Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique) (As Yuan made several handsigns, a wall of water shot up between himself and Kouga as well as himself and Rahneo on the other side. The air cutter slammed into the defense and they canceled each other out. The needles were coaught by the larger body of water and dispelled. As the water wall collapsed, Kouga found that he couldn't see Yuan. There was a thick mist thicker than any natural mist they had ever seen pouring over the battle field, blocking everything from view.) Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games