Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:50 pm
Kisuna halted his pointer finger on Alcina's shoulder. It wasn't a hard poke and it was even barely a tap. Kisuna didn't understand why this girl was so hard on him. After all, they just met! What could he have possibly done?

He paused and stared at Midori. He calmly asked, "Why do you hate me?"

He didn't mind that she disliked him or the fact that she just suddenly hit him. He barely knew her. If there's barely any connection, there are no regrets, Kisuna thought. He didn't understand women and frankly, Alcina was the only girl (besides his sister) that he had enough time to ever care about.

Kisuna had a hot temper and it surprised him that he wasn't at all enraged by this girl's yells. But then again, he remembered, that he never knew how to deal with women.

Still, he continued to look at Midori, waiting for an answer.

Stranger or not, she should at least be polite.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:12 pm
((heh heh heh heh... How badly do I want to mess with Leri's characters? Lots. xd Oh, should I start having it raining now? rofl Never did get a yes or a no out of you for that one.))

Alcina groaned. First someone was poking her, then two kids started yelling in her ear... Not the way she wanted to wake up after being pulled back to her body from the realm of the gods.

She opened her eyes slowly, first seeing Midori and Kisuna glaring at each other, then Sui also leaning over to see if she was alright. "I'm awake... I'm awake..." Alcina said, shooing them off her.

There were more people here now than there were when she first fell asleep... And considering there was no more crazy woman with flames around, the mazoku must have been vanquished by Midori, the new stranger. Or by Sui and Kisuna, who have apparently shown back up...

Feeling rather grumpy by her very rude awakening however, Alcina decided to do something evil. "Kisuna! Darling, it's been ages since I last saw you!" The princess threw her arms around him and gave him a quick and chaste kiss on the cheek. Don't think she didn't know who it was that poked her. "You all had me worried," she said with a chuckle, this time including Sui with her glance. "So did Midori beat the crazy lady, or did one of you two help out?"

((Not to ignore you Kaze... But Alcina's just addressing who's in her immediate range of sight, lol. Besides, I think it should start raining, lol. twisted ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:06 pm
((np memory, he’s kinda away from them leaning against a tree anyway.. Hey does anyone want to fill me in briefly on what happened with Alcina going to realm of the gods and stuff? I guess I could go back and read but seeing as Im not even supposed to be on I’d rather not risk being seen reading through forums. Ill see if I can log on and see when they aren’t home or something…maybe in an hour or two when they go to sleep, I will.))

Hayato stopped licking his arm, and he looked up to hear the familiar voice. He watched her look at Sui, Kisuna and the others, and he said nothing. All he did was watch. He didn’t know what to say or what to do. He had left her after they had recruited Kisuna. What was he to do now? His broken arm’s pain was now forgotten, in fact all his wounds were cast aside. He could not help but to fidget, and put all of his mind into how he should approach her, and worrying how she would react.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:54 am
((You didn't miss much, lol. I actually only wrote a part of it, cause I was bored with Alcina being unconscious. Basically, Kyoko told her to get more of the strangers. In the part I didn't describe, Kyoko actually told her what to do about the bird stranger, once they find him/her. But that I didn't put in there cause I still want to leave that open for a while longer. So if it ends up being Taffy, Alcina will know what to do. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:02 pm
((Thanks Memory! smile Gods, I just realized we are on pg 89!!!! heart Haha. Wow...anywayz, I want to get Hayato to turn into the Fire Stranger soon but I don't know how to put it in. I was thinking of getting Akira to trigger that, maybe she can try to hurt Alcina or something? Anywayz...yes for the TSK RP!!!! heart heart

Btw, is anyone going for the snow stranger? I kind of want that... whee But since I'm already two characters (Hayato/Akira) and including numerous other minor characters...yeah. THought I'd ask before taking it.

Leri
( problem is, is that if we have too many characters join our group, we'll end up having them already there and the RP'll be shorter than it's supposed to be.. confused )
((Haha. I just saw this post on like.. 7 and on sept. 2005! smile wow...so much for ending fast and no rp. xd

AND! We stole a blimp and we just left it at the hebizoku clan place. woops. smile Im still reading this RP on...to refresh my memory. haha. if i see anything else ill add onto this list. whee ))))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:54 pm
(NU~ I'm getting older~ *shrivels* Well, at least the RP's still going heart This thread is one of my only main stops on Gaia D:
You can take the snow stranger if you'd like. Neko caught ice though. )

Seeing her awake, Sui scooted himself away from the girl to give her some distance for air. He said, "Midori beat the 'crazy lady'. Don't worry about it." He then continued to quietly observe Midori and Kisuna.

"AH!" Kisuna yelled as he was put into a tight hug. His cheeks turned into a cherry color when Alcina's kiss was planted on him. The word, 'darling' was a tad too affectionate and only made him redder. He mumbled, "Hi Onee-chan...."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:29 pm
((Oh. Shoot, the ice is snow, huh? Arg. Oh well. But there are some non-active members here…perhapse we should PM them all and see who’s still up to this and whoever doesn’t come in, I’ll take?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:23 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((Oh. Shoot, the ice is snow, huh? Arg. Oh well. But there are some non-active members here…perhapse we should PM them all and see who’s still up to this and whoever doesn’t come in, I’ll take?))

(Nah, already did. And Ice is different from snow. You can take snow if you want but Neko took ice. sweatdrop I was gonna take snow and make a female out of it but you can take it if you want. ^_^ )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:19 pm
((if you want, I dont mind.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:26 pm
(Nah, go ahead and take it. I already have two characters anyway. biggrin )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:32 pm
((Works for me. xd I think Hayato needs to admit his feelings for Alcina before he can become a stranger though. twisted Like, actually to her. twisted twisted ))

"Why, Kisuna! I think you've gotten better at this. You didn't faint this time! I'm quite impressed..." She fawned over him for a little longer, chuckling evilly all the while. "I think you've grown a bit taller too!"

Still hugging Kisuna, the princess turned to Midori. "They've explained everything to you? Good. I knew you could take her down. Speaking of which where did..." For the first time since she woke up, Alcina looked around.

She spotted the little girl she rescued kneeling a little ways off. "Ah, there you are... You alright?" The little girl nodded shyly. The princess let go of Kisuna finally and moved over to the girl. "I'm Alcina," she said with a soft smile. "What's your name?"

"Taffy," she said. Such a sweet voice for a child! Eyes that looked far too old for one so young.

Alcina kneeled down next to the little girl so that she could look directly in her eyes. "I know a lot of bad stuff has happened to you, but why don't you come live with me from now on? You'd be more than welcome in my family..." A lot more welcome than me, that's for sure...

The little girl just nodded with a small smile. The princess grinned back broadly. "Good. Then that's settled then. Now I just-"

She finally saw two people she least expected to see in the group. Both wounded... The ground sank beneath her. She stood staring at them both for a moment longer before she made her choice. "Bran!" she called out before rushing to the Mazoku's side. He was still breathing... Just sleeping. "Did you fight him?!" Her eyes flashed accusingly at the other of the two. "What happened?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:40 pm
Kisuna and Sui were surprised to see the princess being so worried over one mazoku. But then again, Bran was a special case, they had always thought. He was that one mazoku that didn't try and bother to kill them yet. It was rather confusing....

"I didn't--I mean, Hayato and I didn't fight him!" Kisuna said, "In fact, Bran saved us from this evil aura that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.... He took us and ran away so that we could escape it...."

Sui, on the other hand, didn't have much sympathy yet he was grateful all the same. He was suspicious of Bran's actions and as much as he liked to tease about Hayato and Bran about their beloved princess, the situation was a tad too tense for even a slight one. He felt bad for Hayato though. He was glad that he came back; it was a chance to resolve his relations with Alcina....

However, Sui thought, this is all just bad timing.

"I ran into you, Midori and Taffy and lead you three here," Sui explained, "there's no way I could have harmed him."

He stared off at the stormy clouds that came heading their way. Sui sighed, "I'll be... at that cave over there." He pointed to the nearby dwelling place and sat on the stony floor, awaiting the rain.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:09 pm
"He saved you?" She was a little surprised, in spite of herself. Save her, yes. But save the others... Alcina smiled tenderly down at the mazoku, slightly caressing his face as she moved a couple strands of his pale hair out of his face. "I knew he'd come around..."

He stared off at the stormy clouds that came heading their way. Sui sighed, "I'll be... at that cave over there." He pointed to the nearby dwelling place and sat on the stony floor, awaiting the rain.

"Huh? Why do you need... Oh." It's about to rain, isn't it? Her better humour came back as she plotted ways to use the storm... Well, probably not better humour. Evil might have been a better term. "We should all probably get under cover. Do you need some help getting up?" She asked the wolf, a polite mask slipping over her features as she hoisted Bran's arm over her shoulders. Ouf... This might be a bit harder than she thought... "Midori, could you give me a hand over here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:37 pm
((XD I'm happy this rp is going rather fast now but it also sucks with me in college again wah...))

Midori blinked to the boy. She had been asked that a few times, but of course, like many of those times, they turned out to be a good judgement on her behalf. She was a biased girl, giving Kisuna a cold shoulder as she 'hmph'ed.

"I don't." That was a lie. Somewhat in the least. The new leaf stranger just didn't trust him, or anyone within his age group.

Of course though, when Alcina-'neechan practically glomped the said hated male, her eyes turned to dots. Her mouth 'o'ed to the kiss. How could Alcina-'neechan fawn over him...

Oh dear, there came in a childish temper. Midori resisted in puffing her cheeks out before responding to Alcina. Her head bobbed in a yes motion in the explaining.

THEN she puffed out her cheeks.

Midori didn't understand the things that may have been going on. But at least she did what she was told too. Scuffling to her feet she raced over to the rather popular female of the group and crouched to the other side of Bran to help hoist. "Like this?..."

NekoNoTsukiyo

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games