Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm
00Shoe
Nah. But I am apparently going clubbing with a new friend on thursday. It is this gay club where each thursday they apparently have bubble showers and we can watch cute guys get all naked and go for a bubble shower biggrin

I hope it gives me a opportunity to get closer to my new friend, he is sooo cute!

Oooh ^^ Adorable!
*Skyyyy rockets in fliighhht!*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am
I have never been to a gay club so I don't really know what to expect. I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of him, because I can't really dance and he tells me that he is going to dance with me no matter what...

Completely unrelated, but it is so much nicer in the office when I am barefoot. I wore sandals to work today biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 am
Pfft, I'm sure you'll do fine lover boy x3

Sandals? Finally good enough weather, hm? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:22 pm
It has been good weather (well bad in my case - too hot) for quite a while, I just can't wear the sandals that often because they hurt my feet.  

00Shoe
Captain

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:41 pm
Ahh, I see. It was pretty much the same for me. Everything was perfect 65 degrees with a cooling breeze for like, a week. But, now, icky hot x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm
Back from the wedding. Oosh, I'm tired yet pleased. My cousin is now a married man. The wedding went really well. My only complaint was how anti gay the bride's side was. I kept all my discomfort to myself to not make a scene. Other wise it was a fun day and I hope my cousin's baby is well when its born in a few month's.

Hope you have fun at the club Shoe. biggrin Send pics. cool  

Dryskale

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Back from the wedding. Oosh, I'm tired yet pleased. My cousin is now a married man. The wedding went really well. My only complaint was how anti gay the bride's side was. I kept all my discomfort to myself to not make a scene. Other wise it was a fun day and I hope my cousin's baby is well when its born in a few month's.

Wait, wait, wait... The bride's side is against gays, but NOT sex before marriage?! What's their motive then? Can't be religion.. Do they just think it's wrong to have love? x3

And yes Shoe.. Pics. Dear god, please, pics. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Derrick Rutledge

Wait, wait, wait... The bride's side is against gays, but NOT sex before marriage?! What's their motive then? Can't be religion.. Do they just think it's wrong to have love? x3

They also made a big deal over the denomination of the minister. Personally I could care less at this point, let them be ignorant. Its actually quite funny how I found out about the anti gay attitude. It started out as asking about the song play list. Turns out Grandma love the Village People, but hates them at the same time for being "Nasty Queers". xd  

Dryskale

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:31 am
Derrick Rutledge

They also made a big deal over the denomination of the minister. Personally I could care less at this point, let them be ignorant. Its actually quite funny how I found out about the anti gay attitude. It started out as asking about the song play list. Turns out Grandma love the Village People, but hates them at the same time for being "Nasty Queers". xd

"They make some great music.. But damn them queers!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:24 am
That is lame about the brides side, but at least you had fun biggrin

So yesterday I had my new guy friend take me out shopping, I ended up only getting two things. A white and black stripy shirt that fits pretty tight, and a tight pair of shorts that end just above my knees - such a gay combination. Seeing his eyes go up and down me when I came out of the dressing room made the price entirely worth it.

Ill take pics for you guys sometime.  

00Shoe
Captain

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 am
00Shoe

So yesterday I had my new guy friend take me out shopping, I ended up only getting two things. A white and black stripy shirt that fits pretty tight, and a tight pair of shorts that end just above my knees - such a gay combination. Seeing his eyes go up and down me when I came out of the dressing room made the price entirely worth it.

Oooh whee Sounds promising  
LordStripeyTail generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 am
Hang on.. Trying to pick my text ringtone from TF2 *picks one out of the 3 on his phone*

And the winner is "Stand on the freakin' point dumbass" x3

I'm obsessed with that game..  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:35 pm
I really wanted to get into TF2 but I just never could. I wish it had local multiplayer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm
00Shoe
I really wanted to get into TF2 but I just never could. I wish it had local multi player.
That would make the game godly. It also wouldn't intimidate as many people.  

Dryskale

Dryskale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm
00Shoe

Someone feels Sexy. cool (oh as soon as I get them from other family, I have pictures of me in a suit and Pinkish vest. smile )  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games