Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Noah looked at Amie. "Yeah, I get that a lot apparently." he said smirking. He looked at Exodus who showed up. "Yes, I know that I'm only in my boxers. I don't have enough time to put my clothes on while this girl is attacking me." he said sarcastically. He turned back to Amie. "I didn't jump in front of your scythe, I was making sure that Karin wasn't harmed." he said as his eyes continued to get even redder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm
"karin?" she asked quizzically.  

Amie Aii

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Exodus saw Amie and Krovak, "Geeze these people keep popping up everywhere." He moved to Noah and healed his leg. "You know Noah, you really get into a lot of girl trouble," he said chuckling. He turned to Aime, "So what's up with you swinging your scythe everywhere?"
((I gotta go, I'll try and be on later))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 pm
"cant a girl have fun" amie said slamming the bottom of the scythe into the ground turning it into a staff. "now whos this Karin"  

Amie Aii

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:52 pm
Krovak pointed at all the commotion,"Over there you idiot." Krovak told Seivas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:55 pm
" huh sevias turned and saw a bunch of people standing near the bathing hole. the only one he didnt recognize anyone." they got enough people they dont need me at this time" sevias said to himself. "so krovak where you from"  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:57 pm
Noah moved his leg. "Thanks, Exodus. And thanks for the comment." he said sarcastically. He looked over at Amie. "She's Karin, she's been with our group for a while now." he said calming down and pointing to Karin. He walked over to his clothes and, finally thinking he wasn't going to be attacked anymore, put his clothes on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Amie walked over to the still almost naked karin. she stared at her intently. then she grabbed karin's boobs.  

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Noah quickly turned away from this, his face red. Why do I get mixed up with girls like these two. I can feel the future embarrassment happening already, he thought as calmly as he could. "Uh, this won't be good at all," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:19 pm
Karin looks up at Amie. "Oh my God what are you doing here!?" says karin suprised to see her old friend. she looks down and realizes amie is playing with her boobs. "are you enjuoying yourself" she asked pushing amie away from her.  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:21 pm
"my my karin" your boobs have gotten a lot bigger since last time" amie said giggling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 pm
karin laughs at amies comment and looks around realizing everyone is staring at her. "this is my friend amie" she said turning and introducing her to everyone. she then turns to amie and whispers so no one can hear. "dont blow my cover."  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm
Noah turned back to the two girls. His face returned to its normal color. He held out his hand to Amie. "Hello, my name's Noah, I'm a friend of Karin's," he said as calmly as he could.. My God, she's just like Karin. This really isn't good at all, he thought not showing his fear to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:29 pm
"But theres nothing left to blow off" she giggled again. knowing exactly what she meant.  

Amie Aii

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games