Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:18 am
"I see my dear," said Turgon. "Hm very well then I shall not punisj you nor Western Hunter. And give Darkstar then plant," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 am
'What do you want ? 'Scott harsly not bothering to look at her. He was tired of being followed and spied on people. Everyone else was allowed space so why wasn't he ?, just because he was the youngest didn't make him less able than the others.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 am
"Oh, it not that I'm spying or anything. Its just that Gemini was wondering if you would like practice eathier somewhere around today at night or tomarrow. Before she leaves to search for the rest of the team after tomarrow. For she thinks she might not come back alive after that day or so," said the copy Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:47 am
'Fine' Scott simply and rudely replied. He knew it was terribly rude what he was doing but he was tired of being treated this way. He was a Titan he trained so hard and he deserved some repsect. He'd worked for almost five hours training everyday surely it amounted to something in thier eyes.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:58 am
Black Feather nodded her head and handed Darkstar the plant. She had already took a few of the leaves to keep for herself. "Thank you for sparing us. I'm sure this plant will prove useful."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:20 am
Then the copy Gemini lead Sott to the scanning room where the real Gemini was. "I brought him," said the copy Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar then too the plant into her hands.

"Hm, DarkStar put one leaf into the cacoon," Turgon ordered.

DarkStar nodded and placed one leaf on the cacoon then it oborved the leaf.

~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the copy Gemini faded back itno the real Gemini. Gmini looked towards Scott and said, "I know your angry."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm
Starfire had already saw the copy Gemini take Scott to the scanning room. so she then sat in the couch, in the main room, and felt a little tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:48 pm
Scott looked down at the ground refusing to speak he'd had enough of this he just wanted to be left alone. He was so sick and tired of being treated like this. Why ? he was just as good as the others.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 pm
"Scott I know you can do stuff and fight. I'm just asking this but mother and father might get mad. Would you like to come with me and a group after tomarrow and help find the others of my team? But just to let you knwo this will be dangerous," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 am
Scott suddenly looked up a fresh feeling rushed through him from his hair to his toes. It felt fresh and right. He face awoke from it's girssly and miserbale contortion. 'S-ure' he stammered, he offer he knocked him side ways. This was the perfect chance show everyone that he wasn't a stupid kid and could deliver.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 am
Draco walked out of the room that held Red Fang captive, hearing the last part of Gemini's offer. He smiled. "It'll be good to have you with us, Scott." Draco said with a pat on Scott's back.

Black Feather watched the cacoon. "What is it? Is that...Oracle?" She asked, mild confusion flitting across her features.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 am
Scott smiled up weakly feeling a immense and heavy amount of guilt burrow down through his body collapsing his new found sense of joy. He just hoped he could make up for his previous and attrcious behvairour of earlier today.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm
"Hm, good but just to let you know it won't be a easy journey now. But I say its time for you to porve yourself that you are a hero and to show what you have learned from father and the rest of the Titans," explained Gemini.

"But man oh man. I bet father will be furious or just simply mad at this decsion but your not a kid no more. You'll be a teenager soon and you got to show him that. Arachnid and I didn't always get a chance to do the big stuff eathier because father is being a father. He wants us to be safe and alive. But hay you can't always keep a child from doing from what they want to do right. And that's how Arachnid, you, and I are so stubborn. And once kids grow up they want freedom and to follow their own path. Of course Arachnid is still a Titan but I am not. For I am leader and a Generation now," said Gemini.

"But the Titans and my team follow different rules. Of course we both follow the law but the Teen Titans don't really kill anyone. My team and I on the other hand, we kill if we must. Its not always an option or an easy job but sometimes you got to do what you need to do to stay alive. For they real world isn't like practice or school. You don't always get another chance. So my little brother rady to show what you're made of," said Gemini with a smile. "And you do understand what i'm saying right?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:33 pm
"Yes, it is Oracle. She's still a copy, an evil side of Gemini, and still looks like her a bit on the face. But now she's a litle different, some new weaknesses, and has a little bit of me inside her now. Soon she'll be ready to hatch," said Turgon. "Just about any momment now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm
"So Fox since your going after tomarrow to find the rest of your team and that little girl. I'll come too," said Rose. "But of course not everyone can go since becasue Starfire is pregnet. But I still want to go and help," she said.

~~~~~~~~~

Inside the cacoon Oracle opened her eyes and began to move inside it.

"She's awake," said Corona with a smile.

Then Oracle finally broke free from the cacoon. thje only thing she was wearing was girl underwear and it was black. She was sitting on th ground and looked up at everyone as if she was a new born child.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games