Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 pm
Hethrus sighed "I might come back...but I don't know...and I might end up leaving sooner then a week...the rage to kill him grows stronger by every moment that passes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:19 pm
selena soundely looked up at his words" sooner ?" selena asked she looked at him and blurt out what she was think at the moment altho she never ment to really tell him" or is it.... the pain ...of being this close ...to me again " selena put a hand over her moth and looked at hethrus "im sorry that wasnt called for " selena looked down again " or maybe ita mixture of both "selena sound sad "i know that whatever you do youll do whats best for you "a single tear rolled down her cheek"dont worrie about ill be fine i have haru " selena tryed to lie but she was never a good lier and looked at him " well then do what you must then once youve had your revegen come back if you wish" selena whipers under breath hoping that he didnt hear her " i love you if you only knew that now"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 pm
Hethrus looked down and acted like he didn't hear Selena say 'I love you' because he didn't really believe her."Yes sooner...I do what I to, to protect the people I love..." he looked up at Selena a little then looked down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 pm
selena just noded at what he said and lookes up at him quckly when she heard what his next word were and blush at what he said selena though to her self" does he really how do i know he tell me the truth or just what i want to hear oh no get it together selena you have for the babies and yourself " selean shack her head and looked up from her daze to see hehtrus looking at her and asked "do you mean it .... the part where you said (I do what I to, to protect the people I love) " selena looked at him deep in the eyes and blurt out i can tlie to myself anymore hethrus "i love you i know you dont like me to say that but i cant keep it inside anymore "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 pm
Hethrus sighed and walked out of the room,he walked out side even though the sun was up he wasn't effected.He walked off to the shade of a tree and sat down just wanting to be alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Having come back inside and slept for a while Haru sighs before walking out of her room and heading to the music room. Walking into the room she looks around before playing some background music before starting to sing "Never had a dream Come True" while thinking of herself and Selenia while singing the song.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:05 pm
selenia watched as he walked away from her selena said out loud to nobody inpaticuarl "well thta went well you really screw up now selena ...great" selena sighed and got up and when to see haru and found her in the music room selena slumped down on on eof the chairs in the music room with a glum look on her face " oh haru .... why ....why ... cant anything nice ever happen to me with out string ebing attecked to them?" selena sighed and looked at haru" haru has you seen cloud every secne i left the room go after hehtrus i havent seen cloud do you know hwere he is ?" waving her dissmivly and went on" well....i stuck my foot in my mouth with hehtrus .... again and we aruged ....and he brought me back in the mansion and then he said the most strangist thing to me in the midset of our arugemt .....he said (I do what I to, to protect the people I love) so what do you think he mean by that ...do you think he telling me in his own way that he still in love with me ?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Cloud walked around in the underground tunnels that blocked the telethapy, he felt realy realy angery for some reason he didnt know why and he didnt care. He wanted to get back to the library and catch up on some reading he had done that would help him with his skills.  

DemonicTerror

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:21 pm
selena thougth "ok maybe i could call him and ask him where he was " selena called for cloud "but no answer "selena called again final she got the feeling that he had blocked her out again and the he was under the mansion again in these sopposted trunles " selena looked at haru and got up "thank for listing im going to go look for him see what up " selena thought went to look for the soppsted tunles and went to the door with no end and opened the door and the smeel coming out of there was puertied and almost gagged at the smeel and thne cover her noise calling out his name out loud know if there were tunles that it would echo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm
the library was vast and well it went deeper into the ground when he had first gotten in there he had foudn that there was a tape player with some deascent music on some of the tapes and listened to them as he scrolled the books. it was rather loud but no one could hear it so he didnt care, shifting through the books he put back the ones he took the first time and scaled the shelves for something more helpful.  

DemonicTerror

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:39 pm
selena didnt know he if had hear he bu thte more she went into the tunle the more it smelled and the smeel threat to over power her an knock her out but hse was ferriously try to find cloud and then went she was about to give up and go back she felt vibration come from under her feet and selena went to the wall and alyed her head on it to fell just how far away the vibration were selena then rilized that they were quite litreauly right under her feet selena thought o her self" well that funny what are vibration doing all the way down here "selena question her self and then went father and then stat knocking on the walls and found a hollow wall and pushed on it and it opend selena went inside tryed again" cloud"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:57 pm
selena went inside but the went back out and went back of of the tunle cloud was talking about and went up to bed because she was so very tired selena called out o haru in her mind"goodnie ahru "selena called to hethrus" goodnite heturs hopefully ill see you in the moring that is my hope"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 am
Finishng what she had been playing a few minutes after Selenia she laughs before standing up and pushing the stool back to it's original place. Walking out of the room she heads to her room to get changed and ready to sleep. Once in her room she changes brushes her hair then reads for a while before hearing Selenia "Goodnight to you too Selenia" she say's back  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:22 am
selena falls into a dreamless sleep that nite pondering what will happen now ?!the next moring selena get up and get dress and walk over to the mirro and brush her hair out for the day selena talk to her self while brush her hair out in the full lenght mirro "i wonder whats going to happen to day ..... if cloud well come or if hehtrus will leave ....i just dont know anymore it out of my hands ...now " selena get dress ina summer dress now its light a brezzy unlike her victiorn dress that she mostly wears selena wear a suncolored dress today and walk out of her room and intot he kitchen she was exroanaridly hungery to day !  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 pm
selena had darnkin a pint of blood to her head but he time she had left the kithen selena called for cloud hope that he would hear her now and also hoping that hehtrus was still there selena called cloud in his mind" cloud ,cloud "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games