Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Sengetsu's face revealed shock as he sensed the clone behind him and quickly formed a handseal he vanished in agust of wind as the kunai continued on its path destroying the clone. Sengetsu materialized behind Dev holding a spiraling ball of chakra."you have two choices...a, give up...or b, get hit by rasengan."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:40 pm
"I choose neither." Dev quickly did some hand jutsus and said, "Kawarimi no Jutsu (Replacement Technique)." A tree trunk appeared in his place. He was now hidden in one of the trees. He then made a clone of himself and he jumped off the tree into ground so that he was hidden. The clone stayed hidden in the tree knowing Sengetsu would sense it.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm
Sengetsu clenched his fist cancelling the jutsu then formed a handseal."kage bunshin no jutsu." ten clones appeared around him and fanned out seeking out Dev in the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Dev thought to himself, Uh oh. If he finds me I will need to give up. As long as he can't get underground, he won't be able to find me. Also, that is one of the forbidden jutsus that uses a lot of chakra. He will soon have to cancel that jutsu and that will be my time to strike, when he is tired and frustrated. Dev continued concealing himself.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Once the clones were scattered sengetsu smirked."so you're underground." he said, he knew dev couldn't have gotten far."i'll bring you back up." he closed his fist tighter."bunshin bakuha!" the clones exploded destroying the surrounding earth by each of them."where are you?" Sengetsu stared around he was growing frustrated with the game of cat and mouse dev was putting up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:03 pm
Dev heard explosions so he went deeper into the earth. I think he's tired now. Dev's clone that was hidden in the tree so that it was high in the sky. His clone was in a position so that if Sengetsu looked at it he would be looking right at the blazing sun. His clone came crashing down with it's fist in a ball straight towards Sengetsu.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Sengetsu's eyes reddened as his frustration overtook him allowing him to see the chakra in the clone. he lifted his hand grabbing the clones fist and smirked."did you really think i'd tire that easily?" sengetsu squeezed tighter on the clone and shifted his weight once again this time slamming the clone into the ground."Dev, it seems you will make a great student...i shall teach you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:10 pm
"Okay." Dev then popped out of the ground and smirked. "It's to easy to get a teacher these days." Dev was almost about to piss his pants off of that last jutsu Sengetsu had. Dev was sweating a lot and he made the same huge grin and scratched his head.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:13 pm
Sengetsu's sharinagn subsided and he looked at Dev."but we're gonna have to do a lot of training to get your stamina up." he grinned."meet me at the training grounds and i'll direct you to the spot wher we'll begin." Sengetsu vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 pm
"Yes, Sengetsu-sensei." Dev then dashed off to the training grounds.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Xiah sat on a chair. He thought of his parents playing with him. "Mom, Dad." Xiah started crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:30 pm
Kiara was still asleep outside. She woke up because she didn't hear anyone outside. She opened her eyes and no one was there. She then went inside to see if Dev or Sengetsu were in there but they weren't. She then saw Xiah crying and walked up to him. "Is everything alright?" she asked him in a soft, loving voice.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm
"This was the exact day my parents died," Xiah said sobbing more. Xiah made a tight fist, "I felt weak back then and I feel weak now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:49 pm
Kiara hugged him. She knew how he felt. "Don't worry, we're all in this together and nothing will ever change that." She hugged him tighter.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:52 pm
byakuga running around with 2 kunais in his leg "this is not cool man:"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games