Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Devoker immediately said, "Dragon!" Devoker smirked as he always loved dragons.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:20 pm
"Okay dragon it is." Kit stod and made 5 water clones. "Dragon style taijutsu is one of the mosy difficult to learn. You have to master your body. Utilizing the bodys muscle and energy the dragin style is a great taijutsu style for power players." Kit took the stance and threw a few punches and kicks using the style. "Okay i will send one clone at a time. You are going to attack. Go." As he said this a clone rushed forward to Dev.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm
Dev memorized the stance and moves Kit had done. Dev crouched down a little bit and swung his leg horizontally attempting a Roundhouse Kick.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 pm
((This is where you have to think bro....))

The clone ducked and flung Dev into the ground. "You need to focus more on brutality. That way it is more effective" The clone walked back to Kit's side and waiting for Dev to stand up.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Devoker got back on his feet and he jumped to his feet. Devoekr pulled out two kunais and jumped towards one of the clones. He threw the kunais and jumped into the ground. He came back up and grabbed one kunai with his left hand and one with his right. Devoker was now right in front of the clone and he began spinning the the kunais in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 pm
One clone was melted away and the other four jumped Dev sending a flurry of kicks at his chest head and others assorted body parts. Using taijutsu was important for all ninja but using it well would be better.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm
Devoker grabbed one of the clones foot as it came and he jumped in the air and threw the clone in the air. He threw a kunai straight at it and came down with one kunai in his right hand spinning with anger.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Kit didnt move. But there was a single clone left. The clone could feel Devs anger and charged forward.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Devoker threw his last kunai at the last clone. He saw Kit coming and then he swung many punches and kicks at Kit screaming at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Kit smiled and the water clone took the attacks for him. He grabbed Devs leg and slammed him into the ground. "Good you got the basics. Just remember grace along with rage."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:40 pm
(((u just god modded))))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm
((Lol. He's good at god modding.))

Devoker stood up and said, "What now?"  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm
((Actually i sent the clone in first then i rushed in so no god modd. he hit the clone. That and the clone will move the way i want. And well i dont god mod some people just need to read correctly. Also i need to learn how to describe better.))

"That is it. I am done unless you want to learn jutsu." Kit said as he layed down in the grass.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 pm
(Ok sorry))  

xPhi-Phix

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 pm
((Can you even teach me jutsus. My elements are fire and earth.))

Devoker nodded and said, "Yes I want to learn jutsu."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games